Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 12:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321545 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:06:11 PM

$65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

Slack invite token in the website is revoked
Based Stickman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:39:08 PM

One of the developers Brakmic said people are shutting down their masternodes and selling them. Over 200 sold in hours. Brakmic told people to be honest with themselves, he said people are in the discord to sell , although he did acknowledge the honorable people (investors) in the chat. He wants to continue working on CHC but will not if it's being used to harm people which it is. Today the almighty Max pumped Linda  along with Rich TV and Marcelino. When will the community wake up, and start a new community where the crooked snakes don't have the power to silence you?

This coin is going nowhere for now. The developer said not to buy or sell because there hasn't been a real bottom. Please sell and get your money out here. Wake up , stay woke.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:10:53 AM

One of the developers Brakmic said people are shutting down their masternodes and selling them. Over 200 sold in hours. Brakmic told people to be honest with themselves, he said people are in the discord to sell , although he did acknowledge the honorable people (investors) in the chat. He wants to continue working on CHC but will not if it's being used to harm people which it is. Today the almighty Max pumped Linda  along with Rich TV and Marcelino. When will the community wake up, and start a new community where the crooked snakes don't have the power to silence you?

This coin is going nowhere for now. The developer said not to buy or sell because there hasn't been a real bottom. Please sell and get your money out here. Wake up , stay woke.

Run in fear and sell it all. The noobs are posting!!!!!

Yesterday there were 14.38% CHC in master node and right now there are  14.74% CHC in master nodes seems to be going up from day to day.

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,227,000 (14.74%)
Based Stickman

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:19:31 AM

One of the developers Brakmic said people are shutting down their masternodes and selling them. Over 200 sold in hours. Brakmic told people to be honest with themselves, he said people are in the discord to sell , although he did acknowledge the honorable people (investors) in the chat. He wants to continue working on CHC but will not if it's being used to harm people which it is. Today the almighty Max pumped Linda  along with Rich TV and Marcelino. When will the community wake up, and start a new community where the crooked snakes don't have the power to silence you?

Run in fear and sell it all. The noobs are posting!!!!!

Yesterday there were 14.38% CHC in master node and right now there are  14.74% CHC in master nodes seems to be going up from day to day.

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,227,000 (14.74%)

The MN count does not represent what's really going on and now the devs want to be paid to work on their own code. There's a power play of greed going on and Brakmic didn't want to be a part of it so he's out
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:22:59 AM

The MN count does not represent what's really going on and now the devs want to be paid to work on their own code. There's a power play of greed going on and Brakmic didn't want to be a part of it so he's out

Then why the lies? You said.... 200 master nodes sold off because people shut them down' Well, that would show in the master node count.

You cuuld have just told the truth and said 200,000 coins got dumped at the news or something which would be more towards the truth. It's the lies that hurts crypto. It is the lies that trap the noob into selling or buying coins at the wrong times.

sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:33:27 AM

Then why the lies? You said.... 200 master nodes sold off because people shut them down' Well, that would show in the master node count.

You cuuld have just told the truth and said 200,000 coins got dumped at the news or something which would be more towards the truth. It's the lies that hurts crypto. It is the lies that trap the noob into selling or buying coins at the wrong times.

OK, I've gone through all of brakmic's posts on Discord, and I have absolutely no idea what Based Stickman is talking about, there are simply no messages whatsoever from brakmic along the lines of any concerns about people that are in it to sell.  This kind of post should be illegal, it is on the verge of slander.  Also the point about masternodes is incorrect, I'm watching the totals carefully, and a 200-node drop would jump out like a sore thumb.  This  is simply false.  Also, if a sudden additional 200K CHC were to become sell orders on Cryptopia, we'd see it clearly.  The available sell orders supply has been about 600K CHC, same for the past few days.

I'd like Based Stickman to chime in an explain what we're missing, including links to relevant supporting information.
junzotojunzo

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:36:32 AM

Can someone tell me why we can't stake our coins in wallet and why you can't run CHC masternode from windows wallet?
Based Stickman

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

OK, I've gone through all of brakmic's posts on Discord, and I have absolutely no idea what Based Stickman is talking about, there are simply no messages whatsoever from brakmic along the lines of any concerns about people that are in it to sell.  This kind of post should be illegal, it is on the verge of slander.  Also the point about masternodes is incorrect, I'm watching the totals carefully, and a 200-node drop would jump out like a sore thumb (this simply false).  Also, if a sudden an additional CHC were on Cryptopia, we'd see it.  The available sell orders supply has been about 600K, same for the past few days.  I'd like Based Stickman to chime in an explain what we're missing, including links to relevant supporting information.

You guys aren't fooling anyone , you want the coin to go up a little more so you can sell because you're so far down on losses right now. Brakmic was in the chat for over 2hrs so quit lying .
sotarules

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:40:33 AM

OK, I've gone through all of brakmic's posts on Discord, and I have absolutely no idea what Based Stickman is talking about, there are simply no messages whatsoever from brakmic along the lines of any concerns about people that are in it to sell.  This kind of post should be illegal, it is on the verge of slander.  Also the point about masternodes is incorrect, I'm watching the totals carefully, and a 200-node drop would jump out like a sore thumb (this simply false).  Also, if a sudden an additional CHC were on Cryptopia, we'd see it.  The available sell orders supply has been about 600K, same for the past few days.  I'd like Based Stickman to chime in an explain what we're missing, including links to relevant supporting information.

You guys aren't fooling anyone , you want the coin to go up a little more so you can sell because you're so far down on losses right now. Brakmic was in the chat for over 2hrs so quit lying .
Post links to your evidence.  There is a complete record of every single chat that brakmic has posted.  The most recent one was Sunday at 1:20AM.  Post links to the chat entries you're speaking of and I'll be happy to back up your claims.
Based Stickman

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

We're talking about it now. Come to the #vettedmembers channel in the ChainCoin Hodlers group. Brakmic was removed from the team .
sotarules

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:43:36 AM

Can someone tell me why we can't stake our coins in wallet and why you can't run CHC masternode from windows wallet?
I understand that you can in fact run a masternode from Chaincoin-QT wallet, in fact, I helped someone set up theirs that way, and they reported that it was successful.  Be sure to open ports 11994 and 8333 on your router though, you must do this for it to work.  See my previous posts in this forum for details on how to set up your chaincoin.conf.
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

the price is too high. it seems like scammy price. i wont buy this.
sotarules

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:33:54 AM

We're talking about it now. Come to the #vettedmembers channel in the ChainCoin Hodlers group. Brakmic was removed from the team .
Based Stickman, I can see that something did in fact happen with Brakmic, but I'm not able to get any information from these guys, they're not responding to my queries.

I did see a post from Max that must have been from a troll, from somebody supposedly Brakmic who was saying that he has modified the code to steal all the coins with his friends in Germany.  This is actually idiotic, because whoever posted this doesn't understand consensus rules.

But nevertheless, I am given pause by the groups response to this, they're simply saying that Brakmic has left the group.  I asked Max to give us full transparency in the next video about this, but didn't receive any reply.

So this is the extent of what is known.  I think I want to apologize to you for not believing what you were saying.  I'm a HODLer in it for the long run, regardless of what Max and the discord team does.  I just hope they address this in full.
junzotojunzo

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:56:10 AM

how to host masternode on windows?? any link or videos
I have a hunch that you may be able to make your Chaincoin-QT client behave as a masternode by setting up your chaincoin.conf and using the Debug Console to issue command masternode start.

For instructions, go here, but ignore everything at the beginning about setting up the Linux instance and building the application (this isn't applicable to you):

http://www.chaincoin.org/Setting%20up%20a%20Chaincoin%20Masternode%20-%20draft%20v.04.pdf

Send exactly 1,000 coins to your wallet in a single transaction (no less and no more, I'm serious, account for the fee if you are sending from Cryptopia send 1000.0001 for example).  The 1,000 CHC must be in a SINGLE TRANSACTION in your wallet, or it won't work.

Extract the private key corresponding to the Chaincoin address that received the 1,000 CHC and put that in the masternodeprivkey property of the chaincoin.conf file.  It should look something like this:

Code:
rpcuser=ubuntu
rpcpassword=<your-password>
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<your-key>
masternodeaddr=<your-ip-address>:11994

Once this is done, restart Chaincoin-QT, let it initialize, then go to debug console and enter:

masternode start

It is a good idea to look carefully at information in the debug.log file (same folder as chaincoin.conf).  Look carefully for the word capable in debug.log, because when your masternode receives 15 confirmations, you'll see that message, indicating that your node is masternode-capable.

Next, the acid test though is whether you see your node in the list when you issue this command:

masternode list

If you see your IP address in the list with the word "ENABLED" you're probably good-to-go.

Note: you must open ports 8333 and 11994 through your router to your PC for this to work.  If those ports are not open, no dice.  Also, you must leave your machine on 24X7.

Thank you!
gottabit

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:33:13 AM

Based Stickman, I can see that something did in fact happen with Brakmic, but I'm not able to get any information from these guys, they're not responding to my queries.

I did see a post from Max that must have been from a troll, from somebody supposedly Brakmic who was saying that he has modified the code to steal all the coins with his friends in Germany.  This is actually idiotic, because whoever posted this doesn't understand consensus rules.

But nevertheless, I am given pause by the groups response to this, they're simply saying that Brakmic has left the group.  I asked Max to give us full transparency in the next video about this, but didn't receive any reply.

So this is the extent of what is known.  I think I want to apologize to you for not believing what you were saying.  I'm a HODLer in it for the long run, regardless of what Max and the discord team does.  I just hope they address this in full.

There seems to be confusion. The hodler group has no direct affiliation with Chaincoin.  The group is fundamentally just a bunch of fans and supporters, not directly involved in the development. You can give them credit for socializing Chaincoin, that's for sure.  Then, there are those who took initiative and joined the Chaincoin team.   Brakmic, if not impersonated, visited the hodler group's chat, i.e. Discord. 
gottabit

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:54:39 AM

can't find an earlier comment you made (maybe a hallucination)  but you stated there was only like 4M coins floating around and everything else was locked or lost.  I don't recall when you stated that, like back in 2016?  Today,  with the BARR > null,  lost wallets,  mn count increasing  hitting at approx 2337+ and at 6 coins/block, where are we looking at for supply?  6M, 9M?
Paltus

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

2190 MNs now. But reward is much less now - I get 2x2 CHC each 3 days from 1 MN. All others have the same?

FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS         NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
               REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS               UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
KingLOL

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

pump it back up please

just wait. the downtrend is broken. it can only go up!
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:05:18 PM

so i see that the volume is going down ?  any more of the hodler around , or have you all gone to linda ??

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: