Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
deadcast

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

I am not crying! Just writing some facts. Look at the masternode count output from CHC wallet. People are realising that this coin is scam:

Last night:
masternode count
23:53:41

Today:
masternode count
09:32:35

Correlation does not imply causation.
rdivi

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

Brakmic was great for ChainCoin Sad
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:03:48 PM

Great news today. There is an official initiative to crowdfund implementation of a dashlike governance/budgeting system for CHC. The system will provide the project with 10% block reward monthly budget for further development. There are already two devs interested in implementing the system. Amazing how brakmics and nx85 vacant positions got filled within 24 hrs of them leaving the project. This only shows how much potential CHC has.
mirbella

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:10:08 PM

And here is the proof that CHC is scamcoin!
Their main developer left and now he is telling us the truth - someone behind the scenes is using CHC community and devs like Brakmic to make Pump and Dump money from CHC!

Just read what Brakmic is saying!

https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@brakmic/farewell

Dear readers,

Today, I've decided to leave the Chaincoin Project.

After having waited long enough it became clear to me that in future still only a few members of the Core Team will be publicly known by their real names and faces. As you already know I have been visible to you from the very beginning. And I think that when someone does an important work for others the customers have a right to know who does the work and who is responsible if something goes wrong. I think I should not invest too much time in persuading you that developing software which aims to replace fiat money is something of utmost importance to its users and investors.

I've joined this project without forcing any of the older members to reveal their identities but I was clear from the very beginning that I am absolutely against keeping own identity cloaked. And I've communicated this very clearly in our internal discussions. I have also refused to become the public face on the Chaincoin website which was offered to me in July, because I would have only accepted this if the complete team would have shown their real names and faces.

It is no secret that I sometimes behave like a stone when it comes to certain principles that are near and dear to me. And user satisfaction and professional transparency are two of them. Of course I've never tried to force my philosophy on others but an ideal is useless if you are not ready to fight for it.

My personal fight was to help develop the best possible Cryptocurrency for our users and investors. I have thought that during the future progress and growing success of our software other members of the Team will understand why the Team should be visible as a whole. It would tremendously help raise the trust in our project and make it look more seriously. You can't expect other people to take you seriously if they don't even know your first name! You couldn't even go as a joke. And you should not wonder if they think you are scam.

However, no matter how successful we were nothing had changed. I've also stopped talking about it, because in the end it's everyone's personal freedom to show it's face on the internet or not. And if you add sloppy communication and sudden absences (for days) of some important members then one can easily anticipate that working under such conditions isn't the right way for people with my philosophy. It was too much of everything. Sometimes I didn't even know who does what because it seemed that all do something and in the end no one anything. You can't see any faces, only nicknames.

Please, don't get me wrong: I have complete understanding if someone wants to remain hidden. No discussion here. This is one of the fundamental freedoms and I have only to respect it.

However, working in a project like this, where money flows continuously and trust in developers is vital, demands certain sacrifices. And simply spoken: I don't want to be the only public face that helps in maintaining and raising trust in Chaincoin anymore.

Either we do this as a Team, because our users and investors deserve it, or I have to leave the Team, because they deserve at least to know the truth why I don't want to work on Chaincoin anymore.

And at the end, if you allow me, I'd like to clarify a few things regarding my former colleague Arz Bhatia a.k.a nx85:

I like him very much as a person and I truly respect his work. Check out his website for more details.
We both were the public faces of Chaincoin, in different segments (coding, marketing, website, product management etc.)
We had a close, open and very friendly communication.
We could say everything to each other, without having any reservations. Full trust, full honesty, no crybaby drama.
We had no unfriendly discussion before we have decided to leave Chaincoin.
We have left Chaincoin separately and without having planned it together.
From my perspective, we both were partially jaded because of several things in Chaincoin and the atmosphere too wasn't very helping.
But the things that have happened didn't happen, because we didn't like each other anymore.
Any gossip one can now find on various forums is unfounded. However, gossips serve certain purpose: they're emotional equivalents of restrooms for releasing some steam.
We were no freelance devs as some people have written in certain forums. We were simply Core Team members that had joined the Team based on personal motives.
Arz' duties were manifold and one of them was to coordinate the Team as product manager. He wasn't just a dev. This was my role. I was only a dev.
We did not leave Chaincoin a bit sooner than expected as you also can read in some forums. There were no plans to make us leave the team anytime soon. Quite the opposite. For example, I was already developing a prototype for a mobile wallet for Android. And Arz knew it from the very beginning. We had certain plans and discussed many upcoming features for core wallet, mobile wallet etc.
However, I've stopped any development of the mobile wallet, for obvious reasons. And Arz also released his work to the public in the Slack channel.

Personally, I couldn't care less what people not involved in Chaincoin might write about us in future, but because I'm already clarifying things I'll do this now. So everyone will have a chance to read the upcoming gossips with a grain of salt.

And again: this has nothing to do with hurt feelings, egos, or anything in this area. It's simply a culmination of things that could only be controlled for so much time. Sooner or later people will get enough of some things and will make decisions that could potentially make lots of people unhappy.

However, working in an open source project that affects the well-being of so many demands open faces and clear names. This is the way how I want to work for other people. This is the only way for me. I will never ever accept anything that violates this principle. I did it once, with Chaincoin, because I was too optimistic and have hoped that future success will persuade other people to join me in openness and accountability. I was wrong. And I am very sorry about this.

I wish you all the best.

Everything I have done I did it for you, dear users and investors.

Good bye!

dont cry like a baby there is million other developers

Don't cry like baby - they are millions of crypto currencies out there!
deadcast

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

Great news today. There is an official initiative to crowdfund implementation of a dashlike governance/budgeting system for CHC. The system will provide the project with 10% block reward monthly budget for further development. There are already two devs interested in implementing the system. Amazing how brakmics and nx85 vacant positions got filled within 24 hrs of them leaving the project. This only shows how much potential CHC has.

Yeah awesome news! Been reading through the slack trying to see the latest. The voting system really sounds like a critical tool and it's great seeing so much new positive energy! Also the new site design is wonderful!
mirbella

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:55:22 AM

Where is this new website? Where is this voting system? I can't see any updates in Github after Brakmic left!
This coin is abandoned! Deal with it! I know that you are holding, but the coin is dead! And the price of CHC proves it - it goes down every day!

The idea is that someone is trying to sell his big amount of chaincoins for good price and he is doing this slowly! It other case he will dump the price!
This group of people has many accounts here and in Slack just to keep the interest of this shitcoin as much as they can - to sell as much shitcoins as they can!!!

P.S. You can read everything in Brakmic post - "Sooner or later people will get enough of some things and will make decisions that could potentially make lots of people unhappy."
StillCrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

Where is this new website? Where is this voting system? I can't see any updates in Github after Brakmic left!
This coin is abandoned! Deal with it! I know that you are holding, but the coin is dead! And the price of CHC proves it - it goes down every day!

The idea is that someone is trying to sell his big amount of chaincoins for good price and he is doing this slowly! It other case he will dump the price!
This group of people has many accounts here and in Slack just to keep the interest of this shitcoin as much as they can - to sell as much shitcoins as they can!!!

P.S. You can read everything in Brakmic post - "Sooner or later people will get enough of some things and will make decisions that could potentially make lots of people unhappy."

The price goes up AND down every day, so clearly you're analysis is biased to the negative. 

Takes more than one day to implement a high tech voting system. Takes more than one day to implement even a low tech voting system. 

You are conflating this coin with unethical pumpers of prior weeks.

The coin is like any other fork making it's way from Bitcoin three years ago, testing out some new twist in approach. 

It is less abandoned today than it was during several months long stretches in those past three years, as it has incubated and aged. 

There's a very good reason website is not the highest priority at the moment, having more to do with authenticity.

You can read Brakmic's post, or you can READ INTO Brakmic's post. 

I would rather watch CNN talk about Trump. 

Where is you're hatred coming from?

Did the fashionably hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality burn you too?

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

raise and fall of price is normal , chc does not have any special tech for it to launch direct to the moon , pls dump the price lower so i can buy

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
deadcast

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

Haha this post almost sounds like someone paid for it.  Grin Grin

Chaincoin sure always has some excitement going on!
deadcast

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

raise and fall of price is normal , chc does not have any special tech for it to launch direct to the moon , pls dump the price lower so i can buy

Totally! Let all of the noobs/moles/trolls sell their supply and I'll buy it for cheap. Thanks for the discount!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mirbella

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:39:34 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:51:53 AM by mirbella

It is your choice to lose your money. At the moment they are deleting all older Slack communications!
Masternode count is even lower. You can check CHC network hashrate - it is going down every day.
All so called devs are anonymous - they are only known by their Slack nicknames and I suppose that this is one person!
StillCrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:26:42 AM

I am thinking about running a masternode. You Need 1000 coins, so the Price for a node is not very high.

How much coins does a masternode create per day?

Currently delivers 28% per year on the cost of the masternode.   You can compare that to other masternode coins.  Imo, once you get into the 100% per year range, the coin is probably doomed to its own inflation.

Masternodes are like lotto tickets.  You hope you can get on board with a coin going the way of DASH.  But that's not going to happen unless the coin's community does what DASH did.  So before you look at the masternode cost or ROI, you need to look at the overall health of the coin.  

Over a year and a half ago, DASH was pumped and dumped, a lot like CHC.   But CHCs future won't have DASH's current success unless it imitates much of it's process.   It's not even near it right now.  

It's possible. Right now, CHC's future is on a knifes edge as it attempts to land on it's feet after this terribly malicious pump.  

Personally, i would not invest in masternodes until they deliver more than just a marginal annual rate of return.   Any of these coins could either die, or lock your capital away for years, costing you lost opportunity in the meantime...unless the masternode comes with a functional voting mechanism that ties the community together in an organized fashion with the financial backing to get things done.  

With the right mechanisms in place, any of these coins could grow 10x in a year.   That's why the fundamentals of these coins is more important than the masternode, unless you treat them like lotto tickets.

Period.  

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fraud.  

mirbella

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

Chaincoin Sell Orders in Cryptopia are increasing - 780259.10890123 CHC! This is clear sign that in short-term the price will go down.
So if you want to buy cheap you need to wait. They are no announcements at the moment! The only clear fact is that somebody is deleting everything from their Slack!
They are saying that CHC is community coin but they are acting like dictators! All channels like announcement channel in Slack are deleted!!!

So if somebody new comes to CHC community he won't find any info about that Brakmic and other team members left!
He won't understand that there was no clear answer to all questions from many community members! This is a real censorship!

And if you want more facts, here it is - daily volumes are lower every day! So wait to see if there will be something new! Till then the price will go down slowly!
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

I am thinking about running a masternode. You Need 1000 coins, so the Price for a node is not very high.

Currently 0.8 - 0.9 CHC/day. But that is going to change for the better since reward structure of the coin is changing currently it is 25%MN/75%MINER and will change to 35/65 by the end of September and to 45/55 by the end of October. And eventually to 45/45/10. 10% going to Dash/Pivx style treasury for professional development and other initiatives.

Price is very low ATM and if everything goes as planned can yield huge returns in 2-3 months when transformation is complete and coin goes to bittrex.
avilolo0101

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

what happened to chc its so sad.
max lee kill this coin
hope I'm wrong and its will be back,ridht now its only on 3 btc volume per day.
I've heard a lot of talking about new website,ther is any news?
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:39 PM

Currently delivers 28% per year on the cost of the masternode.   You can compare that to other masternode coins.  Imo, once you get into the 100% per year range, the coin is probably doomed to its own inflation.

Masternodes are like lotto tickets.  You hope you can get on board with a coin going the way of DASH.  But that's not going to happen unless the coin's community does what DASH did.  So before you look at the masternode cost or ROI, you need to look at the overall health of the coin.  

Over a year and a half ago, DASH was pumped and dumped, a lot like CHC.   But CHCs future won't have DASH's current success unless it imitates much of it's process.   It's not even near it right now.  

It's possible. Right now, CHC's future is on a knifes edge as it attempts to land on it's feet after this terribly malicious pump.  

Personally, i would not invest in masternodes until they deliver more than just a marginal annual rate of return.   Any of these coins could either die, or lock your capital away for years, costing you lost opportunity in the meantime...unless the masternode comes with a functional voting mechanism that ties the community together in an organized fashion with the financial backing to get things done.  

With the right mechanisms in place, any of these coins could grow 10x in a year.   That's why the fundamentals of these coins is more important than the masternode, unless you treat them like lotto tickets.

Period.  

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fraud.  

Thanks for nice a nice sum up on how things currently are. Very refreshing to see people with actual knowledge post in this thread Smiley

Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

Chaincoin Sell Orders in Cryptopia are increasing - 780259.10890123 CHC! This is clear sign that in short-term the price will go down.
So if you want to buy cheap you need to wait. They are no announcements at the moment! The only clear fact is that somebody is deleting everything from their Slack!
They are saying that CHC is community coin but they are acting like dictators! All channels like announcement channel in Slack are deleted!!!

So if somebody new comes to CHC community he won't find any info about that Brakmic and other team members left!
He won't understand that there was no clear answer to all questions from many community members! This is a real censorship!

And if you want more facts, here it is - daily volumes are lower every day! So wait to see if there will be something new! Till then the price will go down slowly!

Slack channel is being cleaned up and channels are merged together, so as a whole its easier to navigate around and get the newest info, stop being a drama queen Cheesy

Ofc the daily volume is low and stay low untill futher progress is made, its logic not some big secret hello? Cheesy
Welds1977

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

good old days when chain coin was on fire. i miss them
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

One dev does not make a coin good or valuable... the community and participation does.

I remember when this coin launched... I have several page 1 posts giving away a few CHC from the first blocks I solo mined. The fact that the coin still runs properly and is traded 3 years later shows the community is here. The P&D happens ALL THE TIME to plenty of coins... it is going to happen to every coin at some point.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
bitjamz

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

One dev does not make a coin good or valuable... the community and participation does.

I remember when this coin launched... I have several page 1 posts giving away a few CHC from the first blocks I solo mined. The fact that the coin still runs properly and is traded 3 years later shows the community is here. The P&D happens ALL THE TIME to plenty of coins... it is going to happen to every coin at some point.

i agree the only what we can do is hodl and run our masternodes. It just matter of time

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: