Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...
Yes. You are right sonjay22. Flint tokens are needed to purchase their applications but there also applications for free use just like leading apps store like apple and Android. You know there are applications that we will be required to pay before we can use them but with yappadappadoo we can pay them with their own native tokens.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Yes i agree all user's don't know exactly what kind of application are in the apps store, that's why this rating system of yappadappadoo is very important for all users... And not just a simple comment we want to see, we need a credible rating from developer and user that already downloaded the app will guarantee that we'll get the apps we really wanted...
You know i been to their site lately. I notice that most of their applications are not yet rated by expert. Maybe because it has just opened and no users yet. Let us wait a little more time when people will try their applications and give a willful and generous ratings.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.
That will happen i think when a user tres to purchase an application. When they do it i believe they will be redirected to a step by step procedure on hiw to do it. To the payment method and all the instructions. They will not leave their user/costumer just like that, with out knowing what to do. How are they going to get clients then if they will not?

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.
That will happen i think when a user tres to purchase an application. When they do it i believe they will be redirected to a step by step procedure on hiw to do it. To the payment method and all the instructions. They will not leave their user/costumer just like that, with out knowing what to do. How are they going to get clients then if they will not?
Of course. They must be very accommodating and friendly to their users specially right now that they are just starting. You kniw first impressions last as they say. So if the first user got disappointed in their first visit, i doubt they will pay them a visit again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Of course. They must be very accommodating and friendly to their users specially right now that they are just starting. You kniw first impressions last as they say. So if the first user got disappointed in their first visit, i doubt they will pay them a visit again.
Lol  Cheesy! For sure. Based on personal experience i also do the same not just because it is a saying. Good experience always remain in our mind so if we experience nightmare in our first visit, we will never go back to the same experience again for sure. I believe  yappadappado will do its best to catch users’ attenction here and make them stay in the platform for long.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:00:21 AM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.
Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by the technological offer Yappadappadoo! I'm sure that Yappadappadoo will make the newest and most useful discoveries in the world of applications !!
yes this will be the next trend in the mobile application. and the name Yappadappadoo is very appealing
sounds like the scoobydoo cartoon character .

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.

Promotions can elevate the popularity of Yappadappadoo.Though the promotions may vary from a place to another, we can also promote Yappadappadoo through the use of social media.In that way, the millenials would be more influenced and persuaded.

partnership with different company to migrate in YAPPADAPPADOO platform is not a question because of the advantages PWA can offer.
lemmor8

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

i was looking also for bounty campaigns , and i saw there token allocation it seems they dont have plan doing an airdrop
and bounty campaigns.
i might grab some token in its ICO , i believe this kind of project will get the support of the millenials.
dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

I have a question in mind team Yappadappadoo, which is according to your page 1 on this thread forum, it says over there that Industry analyst estimate that worldwide app revenues will grow to 180Billions USD by 2020, and your planned was you 're going to take the 10% of this which is 18 Billions.

Now, how are going to get this things with a huge amount, and this is not a joke actually. Do you have any programs for this matter to achieve this goal of your to your campaign? What are those anyway? can you tell us here one by one? thank you Smiley
I think what they are trying to say here is by 2020 when yappadappadoo platform will be fully working, they are making it their goal to take part of the total revenue of 180 billions usd by at least 10%. It means with the total revenue of 180 billions 18 billions from it will be from yappadappadoo. They believe they are going to achieve that by this period of time.

I believe what they are referring here is the whole App industry itself worldwide. Thats the speculation of revenue in this industry would be
in 2020 and 10% is the target revenue of YAPPADAPPADoo, thats how i understand this.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.

Much better to ask someone who have knowledge about cryptocurrency than read instructions from any where, for sure we know someone who can help us regarding this matter...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.

Much better to ask someone who have knowledge about cryptocurrency than read instructions from any where, for sure we know someone who can help us regarding this matter...
Yes it's possible, coz there's someone that know all about crypto that much, but also yappadappadoo have the necessary information and instructions of how will user will familiarize the use of their platform and cryptocurrency at the same time...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

I think this is just a beta version of the platform. Once they have launched the live version I think we have to purchase the apps contents with FLINTS or FLI. Let us just wait for further announcement from the YAPPADAPPADOO team.
Ah maybe you're right this will be their dry run, so if many find this beta version of yappadappadoo a better one what more the official store!? This is indeed greatness for all users, now everyone can enjoy the rest of their applications...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...
Yes i already tried, it really give user a satisfaction when it comes when to the service of PWA apps... Who can expect that we can use app that no need for download and install, and just use it when ever you want to...
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

This is nice! I have tried some of the applications and it is working just fine. Though I am looking for the top applications since this is just the first time I have seen the platform, I will not expect that much. I found twitter lite and this one I think is one of the top applications. YAPPADAPPADOO is still working on the platform I think but what amazes me is that the idea is now a reality. Great Job!
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 05:04:10 PM by BuzzerBeater

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.

Promotions can elevate the popularity of Yappadappadoo.Though the promotions may vary from a place to another, we can also promote Yappadappadoo through the use of social media.In that way, the millenials would be more influenced and persuaded.

I agree about using the social media in promoting YAPPADAPPADOO project. Social media now is the most powerful and influential way to communicate to people especially Millenials. Though some users still are in Main Stream media, millions are all in Social Media and the best part of this is that "it's "FREE".
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:13:42 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 05:38:04 PM by XtraRolePlayer

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin

I think you didn't get it when XtraRolePlayer said that the users don't need to be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works. XtraRolePlayer said the user is okay not to be an expert or knowledgeable BEFORE using the YAPPADAPPADOO application which means, it is okay to be a zero-knowledge to Blockchain Technology. As long as you know how to convert your fiat money to FLINTS or someone can do that for you, you are okay. You can use the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Eventually, when curiosity strikes (which is normal to all people) you will learn how Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency works.

Thank you DonChester. I think you got my point there very clearly. I realized that I should have emphasized the word BEFORE to avoid confusion on my statement. The reason why I said that is I wanted to establish a certain bridge, not a wall to use the YAPPADAPPADOO platform especially newbies who are not familiar with Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: