Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:38:18 PM by FacingTheGiants

I am interested in the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) offered by YAPPADAPPADOO. I just want to know how can I buy those applications? Am I required to Flint tokens first before buying an application? Is there a way where I can buy applications using my Fiat Money or other Crypto Currencies?
Hey dude. You can just visit their website yappadappadoo.com and find out for your self which applications suit you. They have free applications and they also have with fee and of course to avail with fee applications you gotta pay them with Flint tokens.
Just like Apple and Android store, Yappadappadoo also have free and paid applications. If you want to use a better featured applications you have to buy them but good thing with yappadappadoo is you can just easily click and use their free applications freely with out the obligations of installing them and close or leave them if you are done.

Thank you guys for the information. I will try the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Is it true that they have free apps? If yes, then that's great! We can enjoy the YAPPADAPPADOO apps without paying a fee. But if it is free. Do they have so many annoying ads like what other application from Google Play?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. YAPPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

The team of yappadappadoo for me are doing great job, because the result will be good if they're not doing it properly. And nobody for sure will

support their project as well. Though, their application was have a potential to compete with those giants apps it maybe not now but in the

future for sure.

You are correct. I believe that they are also doing great because of the outputs they are showing. I am wondering why you have said that nobody will support their project? I think that is contradicting or I will assume that you committed a typographical error only on your statement.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

Is it timely if I may ask what are the weaknesses of the YAPPADAPPADOO platform that you know and how they will improve it? I think this is just a question and nothing harm intended on the project itself. If you will ask me now, I am not seeing any weaknesses at all but still I have to study first their Whitepaper very well.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Is it timely if I may ask what are the weaknesses of the YAPPADAPPADOO platform that you know and how they will improve it? I think this is just a question and nothing harm intended on the project itself. If you will ask me now, I am not seeing any weaknesses at all but still I have to study first their Whitepaper very well.
Well buddy, we’ve not yet tried so we are not yet sure what to say about that but i saw that they have a lot of applications i never thought even exist. When we experienced it by ourselves using each one of those we will be able also to rate them based on our personal experience.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

PWAs are the most SECURE way to visit websites. This article by PWA Expert Chris Love explains all the details.

https://love2dev.com/blog/how-https-works/

It is really worth finding out why it is so important for us to have a secure browsing experience specially for us crypto-lovers because if not, buy just one mistake and we will lose all the access to our digital wallets and important informations.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/
this article is a good read too highlighting the benefits of Progressive Web Apps
follow this link https://www.infoq.com/articles/progressive-web-app-benefits

-i read the article i notice this one in particular , i know PWAs works offline and doesnt need to be install
Like websites, PWA’s can be accessed via URLs and are therefore indexable by search engines,
meaning it’s possible to find the pages on Google and Bing for instance.
This can be a huge advantage compared to mobile applications where all internal data is just that, internal.

One of the biggest differences between PWAs and native apps is the presence of the “app store middleman”.
For Progressive Web Apps, this middleman is completely taken out.
For app developers, no app store means you are no longer restricted by iOS and Android’s rules and guidelines.
A developer will not have to go through an approval process, allowing the app to be used as soon as it’s ready
There is also no need to manually update the app, as the revised app version will instantly and automatically be available to everyone.

I have highlighted some part of your statement. May I ask if this will not be a problem? This indicates that a developer can do whatever he wants for the application? I believe that rules and guidelines are made to make the process safe and reliable and attain the required standards given by apps regulatory body. Please enlighten me about this. YAPPADAPPADOO is a great project but without proper rules and guidelines as well as approval, I think it will be chaotic.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/
this article is a good read too highlighting the benefits of Progressive Web Apps
follow this link https://www.infoq.com/articles/progressive-web-app-benefits

-i read the article i notice this one in particular , i know PWAs works offline and doesnt need to be install
Like websites, PWA’s can be accessed via URLs and are therefore indexable by search engines,
meaning it’s possible to find the pages on Google and Bing for instance.
This can be a huge advantage compared to mobile applications where all internal data is just that, internal.

One of the biggest differences between PWAs and native apps is the presence of the “app store middleman”.
For Progressive Web Apps, this middleman is completely taken out.
For app developers, no app store means you are no longer restricted by iOS and Android’s rules and guidelines.
A developer will not have to go through an approval process, allowing the app to be used as soon as it’s ready
There is also no need to manually update the app, as the revised app version will instantly and automatically be available to everyone.

I have highlighted some part of your statement. May I ask if this will not be a problem? This indicates that a developer can do whatever he wants for the application? I believe that rules and guidelines are made to make the process safe and reliable and attain the required standards given by apps regulatory body. Please enlighten me about this. YAPPADAPPADOO is a great project but without proper rules and guidelines as well as approval, I think it will be chaotic.
I 101% agree with you on this buddy. Of course i believe that though everyone is invited to try and develop applications in their Yappa suit but i still believe before their developed applications come out into the market, they have to be subjected for approval first. With yappadappadoo itself i believe they have their own set of rules and standard on this matter.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

I think the reason why some users weren't able to access the platform when they click it because the highlighted link was up to html only. It is safer to give this link >>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/#!/en/home
to be directed on the exact link for YAPPADAPPADOO store. But don't get me wrong I still thank joliepearl06 for giving us the link.

The link you gave was right, now the users can try and enjoy what's inside of the apps of yappadappadoo, we can now encounter what is written to their whitepaper according to the services they have. And it is true that no download needed to use their apps which is yappadappadoo.
Well, everything here is opposite with the leading application stores. With Apple and Android store, you will open them and they look the same with yappadappadoo with all their applications being displayed but with Apple and Android apps store, when you click them you will be redirected to download the application, unlike with Yappadappadoo, you click your desire application and it will open for use instantly, not need download so it indeed saves time and energy.
I can relate with you. It is really disgusting if you want to try one of their new applications and you cannot just click on them to try but you will have to click on them to download first before you can try and if you found the application to be not interesting then you will have to uninstall it again. Crazy right? What cant just click and use and then close or exit to end.

I can also relate to that, lol! Cheesy it's really annoying that after you downloaded the app, in turns out to be something you are not interested with, suddenly you'll realize that you wasted time and data for an app that is useless.
It sucks you know. One time also I downloaded a file editor, before i clicked the download button i read first the descriptions and the explanations and i found it so interesting and i thought it really what i needed that time. When i finished installing them, was not even able to edit a single file because all the added features were locked and can only be used if i upgrade to the premium version. So disgusting and misleading.  Roll Eyes Sad Angry

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
I will be waiting to see Yappadappadoo listed in your platform. Their official site is already running and their store is ready but still good to be listed in a row of well-known projects. Thanks for the invitation by the way, will check your site for more info.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

I think the reason why some users weren't able to access the platform when they click it because the highlighted link was up to html only. It is safer to give this link >>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/#!/en/home
to be directed on the exact link for YAPPADAPPADOO store. But don't get me wrong I still thank joliepearl06 for giving us the link.

The link you gave was right, now the users can try and enjoy what's inside of the apps of yappadappadoo, we can now encounter what is written to their whitepaper according to the services they have. And it is true that no download needed to use their apps which is yappadappadoo.
Well, everything here is opposite with the leading application stores. With Apple and Android store, you will open them and they look the same with yappadappadoo with all their applications being displayed but with Apple and Android apps store, when you click them you will be redirected to download the application, unlike with Yappadappadoo, you click your desire application and it will open for use instantly, not need download so it indeed saves time and energy.
I can relate with you. It is really disgusting if you want to try one of their new applications and you cannot just click on them to try but you will have to click on them to download first before you can try and if you found the application to be not interesting then you will have to uninstall it again. Crazy right? What cant just click and use and then close or exit to end.

I can also relate to that, lol! Cheesy it's really annoying that after you downloaded the app, in turns out to be something you are not interested with, suddenly you'll realize that you wasted time and data for an app that is useless.
It sucks you know. One time also I downloaded a file editor, before i clicked the download button i read first the descriptions and the explanations and i found it so interesting and i thought it really what i needed that time. When i finished installing them, was not even able to edit a single file because all the added features were locked and can only be used if i upgrade to the premium version. So disgusting and misleading.  Roll Eyes Sad Angry
Its like a bait trying to hook you in the nose. They will entice you with a beautiful explanations about their application but then they dont directly tell you those are not free. So if you badly need the application and you have no other choice, you will purchase the it.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. APPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

The team of yappadappadoo for me are doing great job, because the result will be good if they're not doing it properly. And nobody for sure will

support their project as well. Though, their application was have a potential to compete with those giants apps it maybe not now but in the

future for sure.

-Yappadappadoo will surely be successful because the their product PWA is easy to promote
 and obviously will hit the market because of its user friendly features.

anik anik

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. APPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

future for sure.

-Yappadappadoo will surely be successful because the their product PWA is easy to promote

yes thats for sure its very user friendy and  users don’t need to worry about their device’s available storage space anymore

ocinannaojd

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

future for sure.

yes thats for sure its very user friendy and  users don’t need to worry about their device’s available storage space anymore

its really nice to have this kind of applications specially the season here in our country is now rainy
normally when it rains the internet connection is very slow and almost unusable. Thanks to yappadappadoo for introducing PWAs.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider.  

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what I've read, we can also use other tokens aside from flints tokens in purchasing an app at the yappadappadoo application store. I'm not pretty sure what tokens are they, but the fact that we can use other tokens in purchasing an app makes it important. Lol

This is what I have read on page 4 and 18 respectively of the YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper.

I think they are promoting FLINTS token to be able to purchase goods, software, content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the YAPPADAPPADOO platform and App Store. I haven't read yet that other cryptocurrencies are allowed to use for YAPPADAPPADOO transactions.

The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and
security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can
be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI)

yappadappadoo Token: Flints (FLI)
The yappadappadoo PAYMENT TOKEN will be known as the Flints (FLI). It is an ERC20-
Compatible Token delivered by the yappadappadoo Token Smart Contract. The
yappadappadoo Token will be created to provide the possibility to pay for goods, software,
content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the yappadappadoo platform and App Store

Reference:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Yes that's right, using flints token will gave a chance to buy application from yappadappadoo, and also they said you can buy flints by using an ERC20 compatible tokens like bitcoin and etherium... Its like converting your bitcoin and etherium to Flints so it will able to buy apps...

Yeah, not only that by using token of yappadappadoo which is FLI we can also use it then in doing trade business here in altcoin trading, aside from using their apps anyway. Therefore, for what is written to their WP which is yappadappadoo provide the first, simple, Blockchain-based
central reservoir for distribution and monetizing of Non-Native, Multi-Platform Apps. Payment currency is the yappadappadoo token, the Flint (FLI).

WP >>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Yes it is, and the best feature of this project for many it's their multi platform feature means it can apply to all operating system on the planet... Grin Whether old or older devices it's ok to yappadappadoo, all of the characteristics of future apps is here what else do we need!?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

Yes it is, and the best feature of this project for many it's their multi platform feature means it can apply to all operating system on the planet... Grin Whether old or older devices it's ok to yappadappadoo, all of the characteristics of future apps is here what else do we need!?
Yes correct, they have speed, space, multi platform, can use it offline, no download, no install, no update and use blockchain technology for reviews and comments... I think the only need to know is how to use cryptocurrency to buy application from yappadappadoo and i forgot there is also free applications from it and that is also important...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

future for sure.

And that's not all they also connected to blockchain technology, means everything are recorded and all of users is protected by it... No problem if you loss or crash your phone and lost all the application, for sure it can take it back to you anytime...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
So i guess my explanation for transferring apps is correct, and means both users can't have the apps at the same time if they transfer it... Like said it still OK for every user, when you already finish the apps you can sell it to another user and it will not be wasted...
I am thankful enough that they included that feature. This makes Yappadappadoo a lot more user friendly than the others. Grants the user the chance to share or to give apps to one another. It also complements the multi-platform feature of Yappadappadoo and that can take the "user friendliness" to a whole new level.
It's very friendly and helpful i guess, maybe after sometime you will see someone selling their used application in very cheap price... And that's not bad, if you really want to have application that's already use by someone else and there's no problem with that...
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: