Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382863 times)
annpaol

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:43:48 PM

I can spread bad news about PMC around investors of course i can do that . And i think ill do that because i am sure dissapointed and ill share the experience and put others too give it a tour of the wonderful and elitist world of PMC lol . Very amazing community amaze me everyday the crypto world with specimens like you that have so short span life . But this time i won't feel sorry for the bag holders .  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Very good bud. I said that this community was bad from long time ago. They hoard coins and give a little to other newcomers. I'm happy to see on poloniex their decline. When it goes to 1 satoshi i'll buy all and give them to my dogs lololol
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:46:12 PM

I can spread bad news about PMC around investors of course i can do that . And i think ill do that because i am sure dissapointed and ill share the experience and put others too give it a tour of the wonderful and elitist world of PMC lol . Very amazing community amaze me everyday the crypto world with specimens like you that have so short span life . But this time i won't feel sorry for the bag holders .  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Very good bud. I said that this community was bad from long time ago. They hoard coins and give a little to other newcomers. I'm happy to see on poloniex their decline. When it goes to 1 satoshi i'll buy all and give them to my dogs lololol

Good one . I think new exchange Poloniex exchange will be 1 PMC = 1 DOGE at some point they all going too dump cause their are declining , no merchants no real use , just rare coin with lots of greedy bag holders .
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:47:57 PM

I can spread bad news about PMC around investors of course i can do that . And i think ill do that because i am sure dissapointed and ill share the experience and put others too give it a tour of the wonderful and elitist world of PMC lol . Very amazing community amaze me everyday the crypto world with specimens like you that have so short span life . But this time i won't feel sorry for the bag holders .  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pathetic. Bunch of FUD spreaders trying to drive down the place. You're a child.

Nobody's going to listen to a bunch of kids who can barely string a coherent sentence together. Jog on and go beg for handouts in the newbie forums.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:49:17 PM

Well without an address how can anyone send you some?
annpaol

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:50:09 PM

Good one . I think new exchange Poloniex exchange will be 1 PMC = 1 DOGE at some point they all going too dump cause their are declining , no merchants no real use , just rare coin with lots of greedy bag holders .

The scarcity is not always a warranty to have an expensive coin. I agree with you, they are a small community and don't understand that in this manner, without new comers, they are dead.
annpaol

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:50:55 PM

Well without an address how can anyone send you some?

Nope, i don't want. Keep your coins.
Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:52:15 PM

The scarcity is not always a warranty to have an expensive coin. I agree with you, they are a small community and don't understand that in this manner, without new comers, they are dead.

So you're here to do what, show us the error of our ways, are you? Or kick a dog when you think it's down?

Cheesy

Please do continue. I find this immensely entertaining to watch.

annpaol

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:57:58 PM

So you're here to do what, show us the error of our ways, are you? Or kick a dog when you think it's down?

Cheesy

Yes the distribution  like yours was an error. Think that it would be better to give coins away to people that deserve and not random ones.
For example who made the logo, the wallet or other things like that have received a bounty or only donations ? This is not fair because there are many people sitted on their coins right now than didn't do anything.
Am I wrong ?
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:58:46 PM

Cheesy

To annpaol and Spriy Golden, Its very hard to remain calm when we are getting flamed by you guys. But this will indeed generate some interest in Preminecoin. Please further your discusiion on reddit, facebook and more. Make sure to emphasize Preminecoin!! ( and also link it back to this thread, thanks!)
anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:00:37 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 01:26:20 PM by anonuser777

Before this thread devolves any further, perhaps we should move to alleviate some of spirys concerns. Legitimate or otherwise. I propose the following:

The Great PMC Giveaway and Charity Donation.

1. Contact all original bct members who received a large stake and ask them to consider donating to a giveaway and charity donation. I suggest approx. 3-5% of the holdings (e.g. 5% = 250 PMC from a 5000 stake)
2. Upon agreement of all participants  send PMC to a trusted member for distribution.
3. Send a set % of the funds to charity (I suggest 50%).
4. Redistribute PMC to established bct members who did not receive PMC originally.

Details are open to suggestions.
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:03:16 PM

Before this thread devolves any further, perhaps we should move to alleviate some of spirys concerns. Legitimate or otherwise. I propose the following:

1. Contact all original bct members who received a large stake and ask them to consider donating to a giveaway and charity donation. I suggest approx. 3-5% of the holdings (e.g. 5% = 250 PMC from a 5000 stake)
2. Upon agreement of all participants  send PMC to a trusted member for distribution.
4. Redistribute PMC to established bct members who did not receive PMC originally.

Details are open to suggustions.

Yes. Perhaps hold a relaunch page? with a better explanation and more incentive for members to participate in
shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

2. Upon agreement of all participants  send PMC to a trusted member for distribution.

Good idea but not every one would give their PMC for free, above all if they have bought them.

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:06:10 PM

Good idea but not every one would give their PMC for free, above all if they have bought them.
We should try it first, this is for the community
anonuser777

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:06:29 PM

Plain wrong. Here's a store that accepts PMC https://altoutlet.com/pmc
anonuser777

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:07:52 PM

Yes, that's why I suggested only the original people who got them. I wouldnt expect anyone who bought them to participate.

EDIT: I would also suggest that any give away be done with proof of that persons wallet. Otherwise they'll go straight into the poloniex wallet and wont help the rich list distribution.
shanent

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:08:04 PM

Cheesy

Yes the distribution  like yours was an error. Think that it would be better to give coins away to people that deserve and not random ones.
For example who made the logo, the wallet or other things like that have received a bounty or only donations ? This is not fair because there are many people sitted on their coins right now than didn't do anything.
Am I wrong ?

You're probably not wrong and maybe the initial distribution could be more fair but not one coin is fair.

I think about BTC, if you had more money to buy expensive mining rig then you have many more than others.

BTW i'm trying to help pmc to grow up and for this i received some coins.

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:08:54 PM

I can spread bad news about PMC around investors of course i can do that . And i think ill do that because i am sure dissapointed and ill share the experience and put others too give it a tour of the wonderful and elitist world of PMC lol . Very amazing community amaze me everyday the crypto world with specimens like you that have so short span life . But this time i won't feel sorry for the bag holders .  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy

Yes the distribution  like yours was an error. Think that it would be better to give coins away to people that deserve and not random ones.
Am I wrong ?

An error? If all the coins were put aside for bounties, the developer would still have 90% of all the coins he handed out, rather than 0%.

You have a valid point in that there should be PMC set aside for bounties, and there was, and still is; I have 2k PMC set aside for bounties and future development.

No, you aren't wrong. There are some hoarders, but nothing you can do can ever prevent that. Ever. No matter how brilliant the distribution method, there will always be hoarders. Always. The problem is always going to be when the coin gains value, people are not going to want to give it away. Not just because it's valuable, but because newcomers to the coin are far more likely to dump the coins for BTC than hold on to them. Many early adopters are holders. There has been very little dumping compared to how many are holders. Some of those are active members, and yes there are hoarders, like with BTC, NXT, or any other altcoin you can think to name. This is just the nature of currency and Capitalism.

The issues you raise are inherent in all currency, not just PMC alone. PMC has been, relatively speaking, a lot fairer than a lot of other coins. It's easy to look in hindsight and say this could have been done this way, or that could have been done that way, but all things considered the distribution was a lot better than many other pure PoS coins. Look at how many people have been scammed out of hundreds of BTC for "IPO" currencies, and consider PMC was given away for absolutely free.

PMC is fair compared to other coins. Currency in itself can never be truly fair. Not unless everyone has an equal share and never more or never less. If that is the case though, then the coin would be unusable and worthless.

shanent

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:14:50 PM

2. Upon agreement of all participants  send PMC to a trusted member for distribution.

Yes, that's why I suggested only the original people who got them. I wouldnt expect anyone who bought them to participate.

My fault, i read quickly. Keep in count that is quite enough if will be distributed the 15k from musent. Not every 15k but also an half would be great.

With 100 pmc max to new people we could have 75 new members, maybe more active, maybe other dumpers...

Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:18:40 PM

My fault, i read quickly. Keep in count that is quite enough if will be distributed the 15k from musent. Not every 15k but also an half would be great.

With 100 pmc max to new people we could have 75 new members, maybe more active, maybe other dumpers...

I'm going to be perfectly honest. I don't see Musent giving away half of his coins. As much as I'd like to think he would. He won't. He's welcome to prove me wrong, but he doesn't have any interest in promoting PMC.

coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:22:06 PM

I'm going to be perfectly honest. I don't see Musent giving away half of his coins. As much as I'd like to think he would. He won't. He's welcome to prove me wrong, but he doesn't have any interest in promoting PMC.

Yeah from his posts I infer that he's a very profit driven person
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: