Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:54:33 PM

I'm trying to have a serious discussion with you. I was wrong. Enjoy your stay in bitcoinland, experienced trader.
Now go pay your email.

EDIT: Couldn't keep it to myself:
Its interesting to me, how an experienced and seasoned trainer with technical backrground like you, found himself stuck in CR.
How come you did not go for one of the most reputable exchanges? I would expect a fella coming from Wall Street tto be more careful, and work with verified brokers and exchanges.

What?
oh, noes, really?

You question my integrity when i am the only one that says it like it is, and you ask me to prove myself when i am the only one on this board with my true name and not "okaynow", or "you-suck" or "cryptoguy", are you kidding me ? What are you guys scared of ? Ashamed of your existence and developing multiple personalities in the process, do not question me, i did not steal your coins or betrayed your trust, look me up as others did, heres my websites to, http://cryptoshub.com, http://digitallcoins.com, and many others.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:01:23 PM

Finally some good news, it seems that Crypto Rush has earned everyone's pitty in the crypto world.

https://www.facebook.com/ipools

Hope they do not fck up as everyone is trying to see them on their feet again, if not this experience would push many out of this crooked game, thanks to all the fckd up geeks with no scruples, you would pray for atomic wedgies if i come across one of you fcks.

Oh my god, you hypocrite Grin
CR is a scam you said and shouted, and flamed the differing opinions
but as soon as a pool comes out and supports them then they are not scam, and they are earning pity...

You absolutely suck. These things you post, keep them consistent Grin

Read my posts, you dumb broad, i stated, i do not think this is a scam, i think it all happened because of poor management, you have to be a broad by the way you sound, a bit squeaky to me.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:09:17 PM

Finally some good news, it seems that Crypto Rush has earned everyone's pitty in the crypto world.

Hope they do not fck up as everyone is trying to see them on their feet again, if not this experience would push many out of this crooked game, thanks to all the fckd up geeks with no scruples, you would pray for atomic wedgies if i come across one of you fcks.

Probably just more of a scam to get 'pitty' donations from this whole made up fiasco, in order to accrue even more btc that we will never ever see.  The crypto world is notorious for layered scams, and the ones doing it have zero morality or soul, and would most likely even sell their own mothers/fathers for btc if they could.

Who the hell can even trust an exchange run by anons?  Come on people, wake up.  We are dealing with hackers/fraudsters from the get go.  There is ZERO recourse for either us or the site owners.  Giving us back our coins will do absolutely nothing for them.  

They will just keep stringing you along saying 'we're working on the problem,' and re open with non working withdrawls while continuing to allow new deposits and suckers to take the bait. (just like coin.ex)

These guys are straight up picking your pockets right in front of you and you still continue to hold out some sort of hope.  Count your losses and move on.  Or do some investigative work, book a flight, and handle this mano y mano with brute force.  But I'm 99 percent certain we'll never ever see our funds again.  

They'll just open up a brand new exchange and repeat the same cycle all over again.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:19:43 AM

Probably just more of a scam to get 'pitty' donations from this whole made up fiasco, in order to accrue even more btc that we will never ever see.  The crypto world is notorious for layered scams, and the ones doing it have zero morality or soul, and would most likely even sell their own mothers/fathers for btc if they could.

Who the hell can even trust an exchange run by anons?  Come on people, wake up.  We are dealing with hackers/fraudsters from the get go.  There is ZERO recourse for either us or the site owners.  Giving us back our coins will do absolutely nothing for them.  

They will just keep stringing you along saying 'we're working on the problem,' and re open with non working withdrawls while continuing to allow new deposits and suckers to take the bait. (just like coin.ex)

These guys are straight up picking your pockets right in front of you and you still continue to hold out some sort of hope.  Count your losses and move on.  Or do some investigative work, book a flight, and handle this mano y mano with brute force.  But I'm 99 percent certain we'll never ever see our funds again.  

They'll just open up a brand new exchange and repeat the same cycle all over again.

Some or most of us that are invested with them would like to think that we all come out good at the end, what is the end or how long will it take to get there? remains to be seen, .

Solutions i have plenty and suggested some of them, they need to cool their heads off and ask the public as well as investors for advice, there are some smart heads around that could come up with many great ideas, most of you have CRS shares therefore as a shareholder you should be asked for counsel and/or opinions, it's only fair.

It's going to take a lot from them to restore trust as well as keeping investors loyal, i always say, I would rather do the right thing from the beginning than to spend the rest of my life apologizing for it.

One thing they did is apologize for the lack of communication, which is vital in any business or situation, if not,  people are left to think on their own, and that, is not going to be in their favor.
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:19:48 AM

Well why you dont ask "people near owners" where are your coins ?

I posted here several times that user "thisweekscoin" is close to owners. Did anyone asked him when I posted post about him ? I bet no. ... He confirmed that he knows owner. So what are you waiting for ? Ask him, find out his name, where he lives and I bet he will tell you owners name then

Another user "deviantwo" or something like that was, or still is owner, or has close relations to owners, I saw one artice or post where he stated he is owner, unfortunately I dont know where i seen it...

User "alphawolf" wrote that he works for cryptorush.in ... so you can ask also him

User "woot" created website for "thisweekscoin" so I think he also may know something ....

You have 4 users who is able to know where coins are ... and I am 99 % sure ..they was not hacked, they just stole your coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:28:38 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 04:02:11 AM by horiacretan

If you want to support the effort of coin recovery for CryptoRush, start mining with InfinityMPools and HMO pools.

http://pools.angryadministrator.com

http://hmo.miningglobalwarming.com
BZC

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:33:34 AM

Scamrush 2.0
CryptoGuy2014

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:52:54 AM

Need to just be optimistic about this, we will see what happens soon enough.

If anyone knows the owners or operators of cryptorush?

Let us know.  Smiley
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:04:29 AM

I think their last twitter update said stayed tuned.... for what were not sure, but probably the disappearing act.
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:39:39 AM

Slowly and slowly all coins going to maintenance mode, soon they'll go offline and then Cryptorush.in will go to maintenance mode then offline forever.

Actually, there are far fewer coins in maintenance mode now than there were a few days ago.

Oh yes really?

We got progress.

Countdown to offline mode starts.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
g4ndie

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:41:19 AM

So is this the third or fourth time they got funds stolen from them? So much smoke and mirrors.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:09:25 AM

So is this the third or fourth time they got funds stolen from them? So much smoke and mirrors.
Yes now these exchanges are heaven for hackers and thieves so I am not going to touch any one in near future for any stuff

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:30:50 PM

Where is HunterS when you need'm?

LethalStriker

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

1 BTC worth altcoins lost on this exchange.
I will think 3 times next time.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:06:20 PM

Another Busted exchange.

https://www.coinader.com/maintenance
crycurex-support

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:55:31 PM

Another Busted exchange.

Its not easy maintain website with high security. Many of our clients (clients of crycurex.com) were mad about our "manual" deposits and withdrawals,...therefore lot of them migrated to cryptorush and other exchanges, but as you can see we did right thing, and now we have to pay for it because we have lack of users ...but unfortunately those, who migrated away from our exchange have to pay for "migration" by loosing their coins.

"Manual" deposits and withdrawals were here for some reason. Reason was not to lost your coins. Since we launched our site, we added lot of new security measures to help protoect your coins. 

Reputation of other "alive" exchanges including crycurex is very low, you users, miners, traders think that all of us are just noobs who tries to run exchange, but I hope me and our team will show you in next weeks, months that our safety is one of the highest as we promised on 21st January 2014 when crycurex has been launched.

CryptoCurrency Exchange @ crycurex.com

One of the lowest trading fees 0.09 % per trade
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:02:59 PM

Another Busted exchange.

Its not easy maintain website with high security. Many of our clients (clients of crycurex.com) were mad about our "manual" deposits and withdrawals,...therefore lot of them migrated to cryptorush and other exchanges, but as you can see we did right thing, and now we have to pay for it because we have lack of users ...but unfortunately those, who migrated away from our exchange have to pay for "migration" by loosing their coins.

"Manual" deposits and withdrawals were here for some reason. Reason was not to lost your coins. Since we launched our site, we added lot of new security measures to help protoect your coins. 

Reputation of other "alive" exchanges including crycurex is very low, you users, miners, traders think that all of us are just noobs who tries to run exchange, but I hope me and our team will show you in next weeks, months that our safety is one of the highest as we promised on 21st January 2014 when crycurex has been launched.

Just kinda curious, how do you lose coins from a wallet by doing a simple upgrade? You just replace the binaries. Of course you should have backups of everything. You claim it is a bug, did you report this bug? Or was it operator error?

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:14:34 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 11:30:02 PM by horiacretan

Another Busted exchange.

I didn't even know about you guys, i added you to my website.

http://www.cryptoshub.com/x-change.html

Voting for coins, that donation of 0.2 BTC has to GO, it's not about how much 1 BTC costs USD, is about how long it takes to mine .20, that is if you want customers and traffic on your exchange, so just have a simple Voting system of 5 per person hourly, daytraders 10 Votes hourly, cause that is not going to work in your favor, just my opinion.
crycurex-support

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

Another Busted exchange.

I didn't even know about you guys, i added you to my website.

http://www.cryptoshub.com/x-change.html

Voting for coins, that donation of 0.2 BTC has to GO, it's not about how much 1 BTC costs USD, is about how long it takes to mine .20, that is if you want customers and traffic on your exchange, so just have a simple Voting system of 5 per person hourly, daytraders 10 Votes hourly, cause that is not going to work in your favor, just my opinion.

Hi there, thanks for adding Wink

Well we had voting in past, but I added coyine coin, mrc coin, crn coin, there was more problems than positives.

Coynie - legal problems, wallet synch problems, developers did not pay promised bounty, and did not communicate when there was problem with their wallet - it was horror

Mrc - developers did not communicate

Crn - developers did not communicate, wallet problems, low volume

So we removed all markets and started all over again, those who deposited coynie, mrc, crn, still have balances and may withdraw anytime.

I decided  to ask 0.2 Btc for adding coin, because:

- We check code of every wallet from any potential "bad things" Wink
- If developer takes his coin seriously, I think there is no problem pay 0.2 Btc...for now we are very small exchange, so noone wants to pay Cheesy but when we grow ... everyone would be want to be listed Wink

In next days ... I will add some coins for free, most probably it would be coins with high trading volume on cryptsy.

crycurex-support

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:00:17 AM

Another Busted exchange.

Just kinda curious, how do you lose coins from a wallet by doing a simple upgrade? You just replace the binaries. Of course you should have backups of everything. You claim it is a bug, did you report this bug? Or was it operator error?

I did not write that i lose coins from wallets ... you misunderstand something Wink

And yes we do have backups.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: