Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

I have some questions about shipping services of Investbox, this project will provide this services for what area? IMO, i don't think Investbox have relate to shipping, why the choosing this brand name?
They said above that they provide for all people at the worlds, it is ambitious projects. Have a lot of problems if they really want do that. I think they should make good working at some specifics areas first like : Europe, Asian.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

I have problem when want browse investbox.life, so low connection to it. It because my internet or themself? Have anyone meet the problem like me?
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

Investbox - [IBOX]   INTRODUCTION VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I have problem when want browse investbox.life, so low connection to it. It because my internet or themself? Have anyone meet the problem like me?

No, i haven't. Check your internet
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

I very much hope that after the implementation of the Ibox Token project plans, the delivery of goods to any country in the world and from any country in the world will be much more effective
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

I have some questions about shipping services of Investbox, this project will provide this services for what area? IMO, i don't think Investbox have relate to shipping, why the choosing this brand name?
They said above that they provide for all people at the worlds, it is ambitious projects. Have a lot of problems if they really want do that. I think they should make good working at some specifics areas first like : Europe, Asian.
It is realy ambitious but I know team can do the job to mcke this project profitable and popular in the market. If this project will be a success this is another great platform to that the market release.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 04:35:06 PM by vickycoin05

It is realy ambitious but I know team can do the job to make this project profitable and popular in the market. If this project will be a success this is another great platform that the market release.
The project that will aimed more will eventually reach the success. The platform is interesting and in my guess this will attract and can invite more people to support the project. I wish all the best for this project and for all the people behind this project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

It is realy ambitious but I know team can do the job to make this project profitable and popular in the market. If this project will be a success this is another great platform that the market release.
The project that will aimed more will eventually reach the success. The platform is interesting and in my guess this will attract and can invite more people to support the project. I wish all the best for this project and for all the people behind this project.
Yes, the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. That's why many people continuously supporting this project by making an investment in this project. As well the team is working very hard on project to make it successful soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

It is realy ambitious but I know team can do the job to mcke this project profitable and popular in the market. If this project will be a success this is another great platform to that the market release.
The development team of this project has been working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now to make it as early as possible. Very soon the team will take this project to the great heights of success.

SpyGUy

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

Some kind of strange project. Less info about the team, exchanges with a bad smell for listing. Can't understand what is the difference between this project and others of a kind...
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

Is the project also an exchanger? Because I'm seeing many cryptocurrencies out there or is it just cryptocurrencies that acceptable on the platform as a mode of payment?
blockchain-man

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:28:15 AM

The project aims to mobilize capital from the community to develop exploration services for the transportation of goods to all parts of the world. So it needs partners that are freight companies? I do not see any clear coordination here to benefit the community?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

I have read about your whitepaper and I found an interesting idea. You said that you will make the exchange and trading of Ibox very simple right? So how would this be process and do you guys do KYC?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:05:44 AM

Some kind of strange project. Less info about the team, exchanges with a bad smell for listing. Can't understand what is the difference between this project and others of a kind...
Im sure they are still working on those specific things bud so lets not dwell on simple matters for now. Lets just wait and observe how will this project succeed.
SpyGUy

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

Im sure they are still working on those specific things bud so lets not dwell on simple matters for now. Lets just wait and observe how will this project succeed.
No problem, but projects that cares of its reputation starts with good background. By the way, i think that yobit, as primary exchange is a very bad move. Lots of people withdraw money out of this exchanges after last month "coin denomination"
dolcevita99

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

Perhaps the development team is just beginning to evolve and soon we will see all the detailed information about the development team and all the links we need to see where the office is and what concerns their social networks. After all, not all projects that just started the launch, immediately had all the detailed information about the team.

You have a good point, this is still new which normally may encounter some minor problems with regards to their features. With some concerns raised by some people, this will be also their reference to make more improvement with their systems.

Yes that is true it will surely encounter minor problem but for sure it will easily solve and find way by the team. This project will developing by its progress in the near future. The platform has a good direction which connects to the real world and it is very nice to see that it really works smoothly.
Yes that is really true. If the team will keep up on improving this project and make further developments then this will gain more trust from the crowd here in the crypto currency community. I believe in the potential of this project because of the team characteristics. I know they can overcome those obstacle of them that is on their way to success, so keep striving and just aim the success.
So I decided to follow the updates of this project knowingly. Because it becomes very interesting to me how it will develop in the future. Now I see that not only I was interested in this project but also of other users, so I definitely stay with you and definitely wait for the update of the information about the development team.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Shipping service is always evolving and needed in the current economy, so Investbox platform will have to compete with many other big companies in the industry but there will be many opportunities to develop and assert themselves.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Shipping service is always evolving and needed in the current economy, so Investbox platform will have to compete with many other big companies in the industry but there will be many opportunities to develop and assert themselves.

I agree with you buddy, there are a lot of competition out there when it comes to shipping services but as far as i know Investbox is the first shipping service that is using a platform that involves cryptocurrency and that is what make this project unique. 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Definitely right that shipping services keeps evolving and this is why Investbox also been created. Thru blockchain technology, transactions can easily be done without being hassled and this is why the project wanted to implement it. Their challenge might be hard but I think they can make good solutions in it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

This is also a unique ICO projects which aim or its platform is simply concentrating in services of shipping business , in a fully integrated system through the supply chain,  from  the ship starting point to the doorstep delivery which is implemented by blocķchain  ,and then ICO token is also launching for the purpose of using this investbox token for use in shipping courier industry, its srevices provided by the platform

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: