Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think it should be. Insurance must exist in mature freight transportation, so that good freight protection can be formed.

Yeah, its natural to have insurance, it will be a good indicator that this is trusted and trustworthy, and it would surely appeal to the costumers.
Well I think insurance is very important and obligatory to have in every transportation projects. Since Investbox is inclement of shipping services I think team are prepared for this insurance thing. Insurance is the holding of each transactions that may happened any issues that the transaction may encounter the insurance are the one who will arrange the necessary documents and anything for the safety of both parties.
I agree, shipping services sometimes cannot avoid problems such as loss of delivery, so it is really important to have insurance, so it will prove that they are quite reliable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortified
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think it should be. Insurance must exist in mature freight transportation, so that good freight protection can be formed.

Yeah, its natural to have insurance, it will be a good indicator that this is trusted and trustworthy, and it would surely appeal to the costumers.
Well I think insurance is very important and obligatory to have in every transportation projects. Since Investbox is inclement of shipping services I think team are prepared for this insurance thing. Insurance is the holding of each transactions that may happened any issues that the transaction may encounter the insurance are the one who will arrange the necessary documents and anything for the safety of both parties.
I agree, shipping services sometimes cannot avoid problems such as loss of delivery, so it is really important to have insurance, so it will prove that they are quite reliable.

So it seems another office needs convince by the team to be part of this project and to be paid with Ibox token , I know this is complicated but I'm still positive that the team will be able to do this successful , since insurance is very important for every delivery made , perhaps this is compulsory by the law .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Investbox project have a great platform to present to the members. An easy way to apply for a shipping service that need small time only. I hope the delivery will be fast and convenient.

The market has a lot of competition and I think it is necessary to make their services as fast as they can with no mess. What I wanted to know as of these moment is that their update about their latest activities. It is much more appreciated if they can provide us what I/we wanted to know more about the platform.
I think that this investbox have taken customer attentions , the fastness of the services will be provided because this project is in full integration in the supply chain, which means that the moment the shipment leaves from the production point or port, it will be delivered at the  doorstep of the customer, so that is great.

Sounds good even better, It is so nice to hear that this platform is going  to be more specific on how to use it when it comes to the past  transaction. So , let's figure it out when it will be ready to start working on it . .
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Investbox project have a great platform to present to the members. An easy way to apply for a shipping service that need small time only. I hope the delivery will be fast and convenient.

The market has a lot of competition and I think it is necessary to make their services as fast as they can with no mess. What I wanted to know as of these moment is that their update about their latest activities. It is much more appreciated if they can provide us what I/we wanted to know more about the platform.
I think that this investbox have taken customer attentions , the fastness of the services will be provided because this project is in full integration in the supply chain, which means that the moment the shipment leaves from the production point or port, it will be delivered at the  doorstep of the customer, so that is great.

Sounds good even better, It is so nice to hear that this platform is going  to be more specific on how to use it when it comes to the past  transaction. So , let's figure it out when it will be ready to start working on it . .

Judging from their roadmap the platform will be ready by 2019. but it does not matter because the investbox can already be submission to external exchanger.
Vdhi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Good idea
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Yes, absolutely having insurance will always help to protect from huge loss. And in shipping business there are many obstacles has coming on it way so having insurance will gives an assurance of safety. This is the only way of to avoid huge losses.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

The team member that makes this project what is it now really do the best they could and we can clearly see that through how far the Investbox project now. If they keep on doing this great momentum, then this performance will lead the Shipping Services Industry into good shape.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking. All the team members believes in hard work and always come up with innovative strategies and this strategies always works very well. And the team is pushing forward the project towards the direction of success.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

Yes, absolutely having insurance will always help to protect from huge loss. And in shipping business there are many obstacles has coming on it way so having insurance will gives an assurance of safety. This is the only way of to avoid huge losses.
If cannot have calculate risky ratio, i think InvestBox team do not do this business. And you can know, risky besides profitable, if they can handle problems occurs, their reputation will increasing.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

I still didn't see any partners with the platform because from what I understand, Investbox is a platform and it is used in shipping services. Furthermore, I am still confused with their features and I am hoping that dev will take sometime to answer the concerns.
Everything is ahead, but unfortunately I have not seen any new information about the project. There are no updates and additions. It seems to me that the team has suspended the development of the platform. Maybe they have a problem.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

I still didn't see any partners with the platform because from what I understand, Investbox is a platform and it is used in shipping services. Furthermore, I am still confused with their features and I am hoping that dev will take sometime to answer the concerns.
Everything is ahead, but unfortunately I have not seen any new information about the project. There are no updates and additions. It seems to me that the team has suspended the development of the platform. Maybe they have a problem.
I think the developers would tell us if they had problems with the development of the project. Perhaps soon they will still make an announcement about the work done.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

I think the developers would tell us if they had problems with the development of the project. Perhaps soon they will still make an announcement about the work done.
We have long been waiting for updates, but administrators do not write anything to us about this. So I'm already beginning to doubt this project. If nothing changes in the next few days.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.

If that is how it works I would be very careful to use their service. If you deposit your cryptocurrency there you have no control over them anymore. If Investbox decides to take your money and disappear in the dark there is nothing you can do about that.
this fact is very alarming, because we can not control our own funds and do not know what will happen to them afterwards. I'm wondering what the developers will say in response to this statement?

That is what we call a real business once you enter in the world of risky and competitions that is a business. You cannot be strong enough to do the task if you will not take the risky part because people are wondering for the success and progressive Investbox project.

Thing is one major point in cryptocurrencies is that you are able to keep full control over your assets and then a lot of people still give it away.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

We have long been waiting for updates, but administrators do not write anything to us about this. So I'm already beginning to doubt this project. If nothing changes in the next few days.
I think, the team are much busy on their token sales because they really wanted to have a good funds inorder to have a good development for Investbox project. And I guess, we just have to keep on believing this team since they are doing their best just to captivates investor's attention and make an investments to this project.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Because of its feature that would make the work easy in the line of shipping services, this project will continue to develop since the transaction will be more convenient for the community. And they gaurante a less hassle and a assurance that the delivered goods are secured along the way of destination.
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.

If that is how it works I would be very careful to use their service. If you deposit your cryptocurrency there you have no control over them anymore. If Investbox decides to take your money and disappear in the dark there is nothing you can do about that.
this fact is very alarming, because we can not control our own funds and do not know what will happen to them afterwards. I'm wondering what the developers will say in response to this statement?

That is what we call a real business once you enter in the world of risky and competitions that is a business. You cannot be strong enough to do the task if you will not take the risky part because people are wondering for the success and progressive Investbox project.

Thing is one major point in cryptocurrencies is that you are able to keep full control over your assets and then a lot of people still give it away.

Well that is depends on the person on how are he going to spend it because all of us has a chance and capability to what we wanted to do as well as we have it and we can able to do it. The cryptocurrencies acts like a money we can spend as long as you have a digital money in your wallet. The usage of that is to regulate the things you wanted to do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

I think, the team are much busy on their token sales because they really wanted to have a good funds inorder to have a good development for Investbox project. And I guess, we just have to keep on believing this team since they are doing their best just to captivates investor's attention and make an investments to this project.

That might be true, the things that the team do is all about the development and the progress of the project which everyone can benefits even us because it is our own good. The funds that they gather is for the development and level up the stage of the project. I do believe that the team will accomplished everything because they did it very well in the previous project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Because of its feature that would make the work easy in the line of shipping services, this project will continue to develop since the transaction will be more convenient for the community. And they gaurante a less hassle and a assurance that the delivered goods are secured along the way of destination.

It has an access towards the community because of communication and with the technologies that being discovered and progress. The assurance of the project is 100% accomplished because they are attached with the technologies for the sake of everyones needs. They can deliver goods for safety and for that they can be able to comply every task given.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

Very good delivery service project. This service is in demand everywhere. Without it, there is no future. Delivery is needed. If I admit, I want to order a thing in one country, then this company will do everything to deliver it to me. But there is a main rule is the time of delivery and the tracking path. It is necessary that the delivery time would be minimal.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

Is this project will continue to work in the crypto world? What are the actions that the team has been doing to achieve thier goals? We know that this project is new to the world of cryptos, how firm they are in the presence of the competitive project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

Is this project will continue to work in the crypto world? What are the actions that the team has been doing to achieve thier goals? We know that this project is new to the world of cryptos, how firm they are in the presence of the competitive project.
There already other projects like this in the crypto world (?) Correct me if I'm wrong. In the competitive part, I think that the team is not yet on its full competitive mode as they are still developing it. Maybe sooner or later we can see how the team can be like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: