Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

The project's design is very basic, I'm not speaking as a designer I'm looking on the project in a consumer's perspective. Hoping they can change the design of this project if they want to pursue on the marketplace.

The concept of this project in their platform is to bring shipping services to the blockchain in which this IBOX token are developed and to be promoted for the purpose , that this token will be used in the shipping courier and shipping services and to have this services in to the cryptocurrency concept  of business in the cryptoworld.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

if it is a question of that invest box which is located on the YouBit exchange, then I have a question, how did it happen that when the liza token token was reduced, all the attachments were lost?

A good question for the administrators of this project. I hope that they will answer you, because I also have an interest in your question and I really want to hear an answer to it. Attachments should not be lost if everything was in fact honest. But still wait for a response from the administrators.
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

What reviews on your project do you have?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

The project's design is very basic, I'm not speaking as a designer I'm looking on the project in a consumer's perspective. Hoping they can change the design of this project if they want to pursue on the marketplace.

The concept of this project in their platform is to bring shipping services to the blockchain in which this IBOX token are developed and to be promoted for the purpose , that this token will be used in the shipping courier and shipping services and to have this services in to the cryptocurrency concept  of business in the cryptoworld.

this is your personal vision of the essence of the project. But I think it will be on my own to read all the information about the project in white paper, which the developers have prepared for their supporters.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...

Probably the team did their job and continuously do their job for the better imrpovement of the project. That is true it is better to be transparent for the investors sake. They can be able to identify easily to see some updates that the team will give. Let us give their time to develop the project and for sure it will change into best one.

I agree with you, Investbox has acted and made good updates on the features to demonstrate to the community the feasibility of the project and the seriousness of Investbox in implementing this ICO project.

Just updates aren't enough though, they need to pull out the "real world" features if they want to stay competitive in such a highly competitive environment that crypto is
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.
Yea, I don't were exactly they get the idea of the accusations they spread about the project. The admin and all members are actively responding with all the inquiries and questions of the people in the community. I think maybe they just mistaken Investbox from other project. I hope this will not affect the project and to its investors.
If my understanding is correct their was the scam accusation at Yobit Investbox where Liza token got lost and I think the accuser was misleading as Yobit Investbox is different from Investbox- Shipping Services as this project has not yet listed on Yobit exchanges.
Anyway, I will wait for the clarification of the team.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4325759.msg39853462#msg39853462

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

I have seen your video presentation about Investbox, I appreciate and commended that the video is great which could attract more investors and gain more members. This will help your advertising strategy and will support all your introduction.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. A video presentation is a help to understand the project more easily. Because of the video presentation investors and users will easily understand how does the team and project works.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

I would also like to believe in the success of the project. But I didn't see the people from the project team. This information is not on the website or in white paper. Now it is very important to be as transparent as possible for the investor. The lack of personal information about the project organizer is disappointing...

Probably the team did their job and continuously do their job for the better imrpovement of the project. That is true it is better to be transparent for the investors sake. They can be able to identify easily to see some updates that the team will give. Let us give their time to develop the project and for sure it will change into best one.

I agree with you, Investbox has acted and made good updates on the features to demonstrate to the community the feasibility of the project and the seriousness of Investbox in implementing this ICO project.

Thanks to this function, now users must pay attention to the project in another way. I hope that the team did not in vain try with updates and we will appreciate it.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.
Yea, I don't were exactly they get the idea of the accusations they spread about the project. The admin and all members are actively responding with all the inquiries and questions of the people in the community. I think maybe they just mistaken Investbox from other project. I hope this will not affect the project and to its investors.

This accusation is nothing to do with this project, those false information about the project will not justify the foundation of this platform. They're making things that are no such basis and evidence to support their accusation. This project was recognised by the community and investors, hopefully this will not affect  their platform.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Yes, and peobably they have give time and effort to keep Investbox in the line of success but it doesn't mean it will be on top directly even they give an updates to the community. ICO project needs to develop the team are hardworking  but they need to double it up for the assurance in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Well we dot know what is the goal of that person guys so lets all just move on and focus in helping this project achieve its ultimate goal. We wont get anywhere if we keep remembering the bad things that should never happened.

Lend a hand to help is a good technique so that this project will be successful to be on top. I agree on you we need to cooperate and give a full effort and have a keen eye for the opprtunities to come. Everyones goal is to gain profit and that will be our target, so lets bind together.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Just updates aren't enough though, they need to pull out the "real world" features if they want to stay competitive in such a highly competitive environment that crypto is

But at least they made some updates and sooner they may be more focus on the real world which they definitely already made a good plan. It is hard nowadays to make a good project due to so many competitors but I think Investbox team already know what they will do to make their project successful.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Is this much better than Shipchain and LWF?

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

do you still trust the project smelling investbox? while we've seen own investment program from yobit often do cheating
do you think this project will be successful and long lasting
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

Yes that is the concept of the project they are into the service in which shipping of an item. They have an Intangible prodct which many people needs because it is a factor to be consider. Then the token is smart enough to circulate of the needs of a person. As of today investors study well the project about.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

Is this much better than Shipchain and LWF?

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
You should know how this project is developed and you will know the speculation of this project, by researching through whitepaper or on the project's official website.
there we will be able to conclude how this project.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

You have a good point, making it more elegant will make the investors to be more curious and in this way they will start to do some research. Which it means that the team already got the attention of the investors. We'll be looking forward to see that kind of updates.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

I'm certainly not an expert in design, but I think the developers just decided to save on it and do not spend a lot of money on developing a rich design, but leave these funds for more important aspects of project development.

Absolutely, they should be optimistic about the concept that they want to arrive for the new innovation. They should have a great plans for the future of the project in the market to increase the number of participants who will patronize the new innovation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

I think that is not their priorities for now. The team are having and more focusing on their token sales in which you can gained daily profits onced you invest in the project. And they did this inorder to have a better development for their platform. I guess, with this kind of strategy, they can be able to mananged to collect enough funds for the improvement of Investbox.

Maybe you're right and probably they already make a good plan about it. Moreover, they really need to focus on their ICO which is very important because it will be the basis whether the project will continue or not. The team needs to do more strategic benefits that allows the investors to participate in the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

I'm certainly not an expert in design, but I think the developers just decided to save on it and do not spend a lot of money on developing a rich design, but leave these funds for more important aspects of project development.

Absolutely, they should be optimistic about the concept that they want to arrive for the new innovation. They should have a great plans for the future of the project in the market to increase the number of participants who will patronize the new innovation.
Simple and effective design is really okay. I think that the team already have the plan to make this project better in the future. But, in the design aspects, if they can make it better without sacrificing something huge money on it, it might be a good choice too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: