Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think it should be. Insurance must exist in mature freight transportation, so that good freight protection can be formed.

Yeah, its natural to have insurance, it will be a good indicator that this is trusted and trustworthy, and it would surely appeal to the costumers.
Well I think insurance is very important and obligatory to have in every transportation projects. Since Investbox is inclement of shipping services I think team are prepared for this insurance thing. Insurance is the holding of each transactions that may happened any issues that the transaction may encounter the insurance are the one who will arrange the necessary documents and anything for the safety of both parties.
I agree, shipping services sometimes cannot avoid problems such as loss of delivery, so it is really important to have insurance, so it will prove that they are quite reliable.
Yes, absolutely having insurance will always help to protect from huge loss. And in shipping business there are many obstacles has coming on it way so having insurance will gives an assurance of safety. This is the only way of to avoid huge losses.
If cannot have calculate risky ratio, i think InvestBox team do not do this business. And you can know, risky besides profitable, if they can handle problems occurs, their reputation will increasing.
I think in this kind of project or businesses , occurrence of problems are inevitable, though we have trust that they can handle such problems. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tannerchum

Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

Investbox project have a great platform to present to the members. An easy way to apply for a shipping service that need small time only. I hope the delivery will be fast and convenient.

The market has a lot of competition and I think it is necessary to make their services as fast as they can with no mess. What I wanted to know as of these moment is that their update about their latest activities. It is much more appreciated if they can provide us what I/we wanted to know more about the platform.
I think that this investbox have taken customer attentions , the fastness of the services will be provided because this project is in full integration in the supply chain, which means that the moment the shipment leaves from the production point or port, it will be delivered at the  doorstep of the customer, so that is great.

Sounds good even better, It is so nice to hear that this platform is going  to be more specific on how to use it when it comes to the past  transaction. So , let's figure it out when it will be ready to start working on it . .

Because of its feature that would make the work easy in the line of shipping services, this project will continue to develop since the transaction will be more convenient for the community. And they gaurante a less hassle and a assurance that the delivered goods are secured along the way of destination.

Probably the project will boom because of a kind of business which is intangible service that they cater a service to the consumers of goods. It is also very useful to everyone because most of the people are in a hurry to do the task with work kinda multi tasking. Investbox is appropriate to the community and it gives assurance with the secured delivered.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think it should be. Insurance must exist in mature freight transportation, so that good freight protection can be formed.

Yeah, its natural to have insurance, it will be a good indicator that this is trusted and trustworthy, and it would surely appeal to the costumers.
Well I think insurance is very important and obligatory to have in every transportation projects. Since Investbox is inclement of shipping services I think team are prepared for this insurance thing. Insurance is the holding of each transactions that may happened any issues that the transaction may encounter the insurance are the one who will arrange the necessary documents and anything for the safety of both parties.
I agree, shipping services sometimes cannot avoid problems such as loss of delivery, so it is really important to have insurance, so it will prove that they are quite reliable.
Yes, absolutely having insurance will always help to protect from huge loss. And in shipping business there are many obstacles has coming on it way so having insurance will gives an assurance of safety. This is the only way of to avoid huge losses.
If cannot have calculate risky ratio, i think InvestBox team do not do this business. And you can know, risky besides profitable, if they can handle problems occurs, their reputation will increasing.
I think in this kind of project or businesses , occurrence of problems are inevitable, though we have trust that they can handle such problems. 

Yes we can guaranteee that some of the problems can be cater by solving it though it is not as fast as they cam but their is a solutions. I think Investbox is one of the solution in the problem of many of us because it is a kinda service that can be easy to accomodate. This kind of business is in demand in the community although risky but their is a commitment to work contract.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.

If that is how it works I would be very careful to use their service. If you deposit your cryptocurrency there you have no control over them anymore. If Investbox decides to take your money and disappear in the dark there is nothing you can do about that.
this fact is very alarming, because we can not control our own funds and do not know what will happen to them afterwards. I'm wondering what the developers will say in response to this statement?

That is what we call a real business once you enter in the world of risky and competitions that is a business. You cannot be strong enough to do the task if you will not take the risky part because people are wondering for the success and progressive Investbox project.

Thing is one major point in cryptocurrencies is that you are able to keep full control over your assets and then a lot of people still give it away.

Yes it might be true, we cannot blame them on how are they going to handle the cryptocurrencies that they have. All I know is we need to roll over of wht we so that it will grow in the near future. Invest like a businessman who wanted to be rich. Good morning everyday as their blessings continue to come.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.
Yea, I don't were exactly they get the idea of the accusations they spread about the project. The admin and all members are actively responding with all the inquiries and questions of the people in the community. I think maybe they just mistaken Investbox from other project. I hope this will not affect the project and to its investors.
Well we dot know what is the goal of that person guys so lets all just move on and focus in helping this project achieve its ultimate goal. We wont get anywhere if we keep remembering the bad things that should never happened.

Lend a hand to help is a good technique so that this project will be successful to be on top. I agree on you we need to cooperate and give a full effort and have a keen eye for the opprtunities to come. Everyones goal is to gain profit and that will be our target, so lets bind together.
A good idea, but I see that very few people support it. Here basically everyone for himself. Now you have to make a separate company that will start working with the promotion of the project.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.

If that is how it works I would be very careful to use their service. If you deposit your cryptocurrency there you have no control over them anymore. If Investbox decides to take your money and disappear in the dark there is nothing you can do about that.
this fact is very alarming, because we can not control our own funds and do not know what will happen to them afterwards. I'm wondering what the developers will say in response to this statement?

That is what we call a real business once you enter in the world of risky and competitions that is a business. You cannot be strong enough to do the task if you will not take the risky part because people are wondering for the success and progressive Investbox project.

Thing is one major point in cryptocurrencies is that you are able to keep full control over your assets and then a lot of people still give it away.

Until they suffer from a big loss due to getting scammed or hacked. Sometimes that is the best education they can get and afterwards they will be much more careful.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
Honestly speaking, I also think so, it's very likely that not the real accusations of users who supported the project. Because the project administrators are active and answer all the questions, and so it seems to me that these are just rumors.
Yea, I don't were exactly they get the idea of the accusations they spread about the project. The admin and all members are actively responding with all the inquiries and questions of the people in the community. I think maybe they just mistaken Investbox from other project. I hope this will not affect the project and to its investors.
Well we dot know what is the goal of that person guys so lets all just move on and focus in helping this project achieve its ultimate goal. We wont get anywhere if we keep remembering the bad things that should never happened.

Lend a hand to help is a good technique so that this project will be successful to be on top. I agree on you we need to cooperate and give a full effort and have a keen eye for the opprtunities to come. Everyones goal is to gain profit and that will be our target, so lets bind together.
A good idea, but I see that very few people support it. Here basically everyone for himself. Now you have to make a separate company that will start working with the promotion of the project.
which is why it needs to attract strong supporters and most importantly the investors, its a good project and promising, so they should focus on how to promote admirable.

player1001101001

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

I still didn't see any partners with the platform because from what I understand, Investbox is a platform and it is used in shipping services. Furthermore, I am still confused with their features and I am hoping that dev will take sometime to answer the concerns.
Everything is ahead, but unfortunately I have not seen any new information about the project. There are no updates and additions. It seems to me that the team has suspended the development of the platform. Maybe they have a problem.
I think the developers would tell us if they had problems with the development of the project. Perhaps soon they will still make an announcement about the work done.
Yes, they need to be more actively handle this project and provide all the necessary updated related to the project. As well they need to answer all those questions which is asked by investors as well as community members.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Trader_13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

which is why it needs to attract strong supporters and most importantly the investors, its a good project and promising, so they should focus on how to promote admirable.
I think that the team has already taken care of this and we can not perzhivat about this. I will just observe how it will develop further.
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

I think team will have insurance if things will be arranged. Some  shipping services offers insurance every transactions so I gues Investbox will do the same thing.

Well, I didn't see it in their WP about this insurance thing. But I think also that it is a standard especially about this kind of concept. So, better dev should clarify about this matter because this is really an important matter.
I hope so, it is natural to have insurance in this kinds of services, they must clarify this matter and hoping the positive feedback.

Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Our Bounty Campaign:

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

I still didn't see any partners with the platform because from what I understand, Investbox is a platform and it is used in shipping services. Furthermore, I am still confused with their features and I am hoping that dev will take sometime to answer the concerns.
Everything is ahead, but unfortunately I have not seen any new information about the project. There are no updates and additions. It seems to me that the team has suspended the development of the platform. Maybe they have a problem.
I think the developers would tell us if they had problems with the development of the project. Perhaps soon they will still make an announcement about the work done.
Yes, they need to be more actively handle this project and provide all the necessary updated related to the project. As well they need to answer all those questions which is asked by investors as well as community members.

What the team needs is a full support from the people because whatever feedback they heard it might be positive or negative one still they accepts it as a challenge to make the project better.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Hi people! what news from the development team? I read all the information, but I do not see any news. I hope the team did not stop the development of the project? Are they still working with him? Who knows the exact information please respond.
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

Hey team.
I hope your business runs happily. Sensible project, blameless project.
Trader_13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

It is perfectly! Have you decided to make a company bounty? When will the registration for participation in this program start?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

It is perfectly! Have you decided to make a company bounty? When will the registration for participation in this program start?
True! They made a good decision since bounty participants can also give them a good marketing assistance to promote thier little project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

True! They made a good decision since bounty participants can also give them a good marketing assistance to promote thier little project.
Yes, that is right. Now we will observe the development of the project as the marketing team will work. I think that they will cope with these tasks. Only for this purpose it is necessary to give them time, though for the first start it is necessary at least one week, after that the result of their work will be seen.
datguyian

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

Yes, that is right. Now we will observe the development of the project as the marketing team will work. I think that they will cope with these tasks. Only for this purpose it is necessary to give them time, though for the first start it is necessary at least one week, after that the result of their work will be seen.

At the same time we should keep in mind that it is still not an easy task to create positive news and get it out to the public while almost any media outlet is reporting bad things primarily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SpyGUy

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

Guys! So why we don't see any news from the developers? When do bounty programm will starts?
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

Well that is depends on the person on how are he going to spend it because all of us has a chance and capability to what we wanted to do as well as we have it and we can able to do it. The cryptocurrencies acts like a money we can spend as long as you have a digital money in your wallet. The usage of that is to regulate the things you wanted to do.

We just need better and better software so people can really keep control over their assets even if they give it away via smart contracts or something. Giving full control away is tremendous risk, especially to unknown startups.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: