Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Shipping services means constant cashflows, but the profits are decreasing comparing to investments. Thus, this market would be seeking for the new ideas, so the project seems to be promising.
Yes. The Investbox project will definitely change the old ways of delivering goods and shipment services. If this can be fully developed, more businessmen will surely engaged with this team because of it's features that can guarantee and give enough assurance that their products will be delivered safely and secured.

I am also very much looking forward to the changes that the Investbox project brings to the courier industry, based on what Investbox has presented and implemented so far we can look forward to this.

This project will give us the best services in the line of shipping industry which nowadays we are still on the old ways of delivering goods from different countries. Investbox will surely provide quality and gaurante a less hassle in the process of transferring purchase items.
Have a lot of projects like Investbox doing at Shipping Services, included traditional company. So to meet the target, the team should provide us more clearly about their working and keep active, at least at here. They must do all task, and the first is collect enough funds to running.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZachPrie

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

Hello, ! You need to add token details to permit participants to get in the idea.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

Well this project looks have a high potential in terms of the Shipping Services Industry. We can really view its great concept and ideas integrated to its potential and capabilities to make the shipping services much better. That is why I will keep tuned to this project and wait for this Investbox implementation into reality.

I agree with you, as I read about investbox I find it nice and have potential in shipping industry. We can totally see it by knowing about the project, plus it has a good team member which is so active. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Yeah. We will hoping everything will come be better, of course, at project like Investbox, have a lot thing to do for gain it. But i believe the team can do this job well.
I believe that team will do the job well beacuse I feel how sincere and active the team members. I hope that they will reach the plans that they set for the accomplishments of the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

Well this project looks have a high potential in terms of the Shipping Services Industry. We can really view its great concept and ideas integrated to its potential and capabilities to make the shipping services much better. That is why I will keep tuned to this project and wait for this Investbox implementation into reality.

I agree with you, as I read about investbox I find it nice and have potential in shipping industry. We can totally see it by knowing about the project, plus it has a good team member which is so active. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Yeah. We will hoping everything will come be better, of course, at project like Investbox, have a lot thing to do for gain it. But i believe the team can do this job well.
I see the capability of Investbox to reach the top. The courage and the strength that the team members are showing is a huge advantage of the project from the others. I am looking and waiting for more new updates. Gudluck team I wish ypu best of the best for the future of the project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

I hope this business becomes a great advance.
Extraordinary job, credible logo, pretty good website.
No, the website is very bad. But most importantly - there is no information about the team. This is absolutely unacceptable. No one will invest money in an anonymous project.
I am sorry to hear that buddy, Hope team will able to make arrangements and actions about the website connection. I just wish things will be alright and team will cater all the concerns and issues that the project is facing right now. I hope this won't affect the project and will continue to support and fund the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

I totally agree with you, InvestBox team now is started at Shipping Services, and we know that, their aim to whole the world. It is so hard to touch the successful.
I am very positive that this process will eventually get what they are aiming for. No one says that success will be easy to achieve but with the full hardwork and perseverance nothing is impossible. I know Investbox will be able to attract more investors and will be one of successful projects in the crypto market soon.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

I totally agree with you, InvestBox team now is started at Shipping Services, and we know that, their aim to whole the world. It is so hard to touch the successful.
I am very positive that this process will eventually get what they are aiming for. No one says that success will be easy to achieve but with the full hardwork and perseverance nothing is impossible. I know Investbox will be able to attract more investors and will be one of successful projects in the crypto market soon.

I agree with you mate, the process are going well for the project and they slowly achieve their desire and goals for the project. I hope that they will improve more and more active members will support this project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Shipping services means constant cashflows, but the profits are decreasing comparing to investments. Thus, this market would be seeking for the new ideas, so the project seems to be promising.
Yes. The Investbox project will definitely change the old ways of delivering goods and shipment services. If this can be fully developed, more businessmen will surely engaged with this team because of it's features that can guarantee and give enough assurance that their products will be delivered safely and secured.
I agree, this Investbox project is the future of shipping services. We all know that customers are always looking for shipping services that is reliable and safe to their product. If the team can promote this project well, i am sure that success is looming in the horizon.
Yet, this is a kind of a great project in which they are very needed to plan this project near to success, I will hope this project will stay longer.
Project Investbox is nearly reach it's goals beacuse project community extremely increase its members. The project will stay longer because of the flood support of investors and supporters.  Will continue to follow and support the project and be a part of its success.

Yes, exactly the community of investbox is consistently gaining as per day passes as well it is becoming stronger after every single day. continuously investors are coming forward to joining the ico and supporting it. This is clear indication of the project that is it will going to become successful.

Every project here in the cryptoworld are all powered by the blockchain technology in which this platform are concentrated with digital assets like this investbox tokens, this is for better financial system , so this investbox under this blickchain platform are much better compared yo fiat transactions , so we can rely on this project investbox.

Correct, so that the team will have the function and connection to the blockchain world. All of the people who joined ICO are connected to one another. It is kinda sysytem to regulate. The investors will easily identify if the project has a good platform or not that is the use of the system.

I do not understand what you mean, I think Investbox has the simple function of helping those who need freight to connect with the shipping service providers easily and conveniently. Am I correct?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

The team member that makes this project what is it now really do the best they could and we can clearly see that through how far the Investbox project now. If they keep on doing this great momentum, then this performance will lead the Shipping Services Industry into good shape.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

I agree with you mate, the process are going well for the project and they slowly achieve their desire and goals for the project. I hope that they will improve more and more active members will support this project.

Yes it can be seen to their pass achievements, though slowly but surely. I know they will succeed as long they keep their eye in this project and positively think for the goodness of the project and keep doing actively.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

is there any news from the developers about the development of the project? I did not see any updates and news on this issue. I think developers should have made an announcement for their supporters.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

I didn't see information about dates when the crowdfunding will start till when on opening page. Second try was website and there as well is nothing. If I need anyone is to register to get the information than this process isn't investor friendly. Anyone would like to share current status of the project as going through so many pages isn't easy. Concept of this project is interesting but need information openly.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Investbox project have a great platform to present to the members. An easy way to apply for a shipping service that need small time only. I hope the delivery will be fast and convenient.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think team will have insurance if things will be arranged. Some  shipping services offers insurance every transactions so I gues Investbox will do the same thing.

Well, I didn't see it in their WP about this insurance thing. But I think also that it is a standard especially about this kind of concept. So, better dev should clarify about this matter because this is really an important matter.
Insurance for the package i think is a standard thing if you are into transporting services like Investbox. They may not high-lite it in their WP but i am sure it is already covered in the transaction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

I still didn't see any partners with the platform because from what I understand, Investbox is a platform and it is used in shipping services. Furthermore, I am still confused with their features and I am hoping that dev will take sometime to answer the concerns.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Investbox project have a great platform to present to the members. An easy way to apply for a shipping service that need small time only. I hope the delivery will be fast and convenient.

The market has a lot of competition and I think it is necessary to make their services as fast as they can with no mess. What I wanted to know as of these moment is that their update about their latest activities. It is much more appreciated if they can provide us what I/we wanted to know more about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

The market has a lot of competition and I think it is necessary to make their services as fast as they can with no mess. What I wanted to know as of these moment is that their update about their latest activities. It is much more appreciated if they can provide us what I/we wanted to know more about the platform.
I think that this investbox have taken customer attentions , the fastness of the services will be provided because this project is in full integration in the supply chain, which means that the moment the shipment leaves from the production point or port, it will be delivered at the  doorstep of the customer, so that is great.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

I agree, this Investbox project is the future of shipping services. We all know that customers are always looking for shipping services that is reliable and safe to their product. If the team can promote this project well, i am sure that success is looming in the horizon.
Yet, this is a kind of a great project in which they are very needed to plan this project near to success, I will hope this project will stay longer.
Project Investbox is nearly reach it's goals beacuse project community extremely increase its members. The project will stay longer because of the flood support of investors and supporters.  Will continue to follow and support the project and be a part of its success.

Yes, exactly the community of investbox is consistently gaining as per day passes as well it is becoming stronger after every single day. continuously investors are coming forward to joining the ico and supporting it. This is clear indication of the project that is it will going to become successful.

That could be a good news if the community really participate in helping the Invetsbox to be well known and strong enough and if that is true to happen real happeness come over. The project is slowly doing the process and for sure it will lead to the success. The team gathers investors to the projects success.

That's not remotely guaranteed cause there's been a metric ton of projects where people paid up and then nothing was done by the project devs
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:42:37 PM by choychoy

They have updates on their telegram channel regarding the IBOX TOKEN invest plan but not on the on-going development of the platform. I hope someone from the team can give up us some updates on where they are on the road maps, how much they had collected and what's the update with any partnership. Those information are necessary to attract more investors to participate on this project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

very nice plan, trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned!  Good luck fellows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: