Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

interest in the project will increase if the administrators go according to their road map, this certainly makes the project meaningful
do you see any deviations from the road map? I think the development team is acting according to plan and of course it's better to stick to it and not to deviate from the intended goal.
That's the only way to achieved the success and meets the expectations of the people who supports the project. The team for every crypto project here must follow the roadmaps because investors will depends on it. And I guess that's what Investbox team doing right now.
It's a common sense to the team if they will not follow it, it will turn out to be a not legit one, because, they aren't doing what is supposed to be happening during that stage.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Why your exchange will be more profitable for traders then others?
Bro, you or me have misunderstood at here, this is shipping services, not exchange services. You should read more about Investbox.

Investbox is a shipping services which uses the new technology to achieve the desired goals of the community. They will have a good start because of the support of the new innovation and creativity to change the recent practice of transporting. Witd this project ut will ease the transactions between the two parties.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
That's a very good question mate and i think that developers of this project need to answer to give clarification to their soon to be investors. Again, this is a new project and the team is still working to improve their presentation.

As the project will going to be provide us a shipping services, I think they will be working with countries that is available to cryptocurrency and accept that funds.

Right mate, as of now many countries are already adopted this new innovation of technology and they are capable of doing this stuff into the crypto community. Hopefully more country will patronize this project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
That's a very good question mate and i think that developers of this project need to answer to give clarification to their soon to be investors. Again, this is a new project and the team is still working to improve their presentation.

As the project will going to be provide us a shipping services, I think they will be working with countries that is available to cryptocurrency and accept that funds.

Right mate, as of now many countries are already adopted this new innovation of technology and they are capable of doing this stuff into the crypto community. Hopefully more country will patronize this project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market.
I think Investbox always have a part of the big cake, even though shipping services is so competitive industry at now. You can see some topic about this services make ICO at bitcointalk or at google search. Each of them have their own advantages and separate idea, the problem here is what the team will provide us at the future.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

This project should be focusing more on their popularity not only in one country but all countries that including in the list that uses crypto currency. Being popular helps a lot in making this project successful because it can help attracts investors. Hope the team will continue to think and focus on the problems encounteered in the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

This project should be focusing more on their popularity not only in one country but all countries that including in the list that uses crypto currency. Being popular helps a lot in making this project successful because it can help attracts investors. Hope the team will continue to think and focus on the problems encounteered in the project.
As of now, the Investbox is really in its time of getting more popular to from the crowd here in the crypto currency community. But, that is true that they should not just focus on popularity alone. They should make this project in much developed one that would be available in the different countries that accepts crypto currencies. The Investbox is one of the project I am really looking forward to become in reality and success in its own way.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

As of now, the Investbox is really in its time of getting more popular to from the crowd here in the crypto currency community. But, that is true that they should not just focus on popularity alone. They should make this project in much developed one that would be available in the different countries that accepts crypto currencies. The Investbox is one of the project I am really looking forward to become in reality and success in its own way.
Yeah, gaining the interest of the people about the project would be a good start , but it will be better if both development and promotion are the main focus of the team.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Yeah, gaining the interest of the people about the project would be a good start , but it will be better if both development and promotion are the main focus of the team.

I think the project already doing that since that is the main reason and need to make the project improve and function. If the development process has a great idea on the project, it will be a boost to the project performance.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

Everyday and time, the project keeps moving forward and gaining more supporters. Even the issues and problems can't make the investbox stop on reaching their goals. I commended the team for their hard work and dedicated to the project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Everyday and time, the project keeps moving forward and gaining more supporters. Even the issues and problems can't make the investbox stop on reaching their goals. I commended the team for their hard work and dedicated to the project.
Indeed, they won't stop reaching their goal because they know that the only thing they have to do is just working and working until the platform succeed.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Indeed, they won't stop reaching their goal because they know that the only thing they have to do is just working and working until the platform succeed.
I do agree with you, the only thing they should do is working hard to make the project bigger and better in order to achieve their success.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

I do agree with you, the only thing they should do is working hard to make the project bigger and better in order to achieve their success.
They should be seeking some advices from successful crypto hotshots like John Mcafee or Vitalik Buterin so that they can also get a good result for investbox.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

They should be seeking some advices from successful crypto hotshots like John Mcafee or Vitalik Buterin so that they can also get a good result for investbox.
No, bad idea. Especially John Mcafee, his signal isn't worth much as he gives a signal before his signal was trending in the cryptocurrency. Also, his fees is extremely high.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

That is a good idea indeed, with the advices heard from different people who are well experienced is a good move to follow because they knew how will work on it.If they will follow this idea, I am sure it can help a lot in the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Hi, for a long time there was no update in the project. Who could tell me what the development team has achieved over the entire time that they have been working since the launch of the platform and the project as a whole? I searched on my own and found nothing on this issue.

Probably lost in the thread OR I don't the devs will bother like a lot of developers don't really care and never ever update the people on anything related to the project
This is certainly a bad option for the project. Since if new users or investors who are looking for a project to invest in projects come here, they will not see that the project is working on the project and then they will not consider it as an option for investments. And this is a bad step for the team.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Well advices is fine but must be extra careful in seeking advices. They need to be careful in trusting project confidential information. I think adviser will be available for help but needs to be wise enough. Hope team and developers can ask advice from reliable and trusted individuals and can really help the project to be successful in the future.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Since you have such a great goal I urge to concentrate on the little information people need to add more crdibility to your work.. work on your white paper and your team and provide contact informations such as a linkedin link.. other than that, everything is great! hope you success in the near future and a lot of hard work
As i say before that the team is working on this improvement of their project. We as a prospect investors of this project can suggest to the developer of what is need to be done and what are the things to be improve to make this project a successful one.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

Hi, for a long time there was no update in the project. Who could tell me what the development team has achieved over the entire time that they have been working since the launch of the platform and the project as a whole? I searched on my own and found nothing on this issue.

Probably lost in the thread OR I don't the devs will bother like a lot of developers don't really care and never ever update the people on anything related to the project
This is certainly a bad option for the project. Since if new users or investors who are looking for a project to invest in projects come here, they will not see that the project is working on the project and then they will not consider it as an option for investments. And this is a bad step for the team.

Well it is a bad thing for the team and the project to do but that doesn't stop them or the many many other ICOs does it now? Well that's what you have atm
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

Perhaps the development team is just beginning to evolve and soon we will see all the detailed information about the development team and all the links we need to see where the office is and what concerns their social networks. After all, not all projects that just started the launch, immediately had all the detailed information about the team.

Well, I still believe the team to comply their task like doing a research for the development of the project and make updates of the standing of it , to be more transparent , because transparency of the project will attract investors.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Since you have such a great goal I urge to concentrate on the little information people need to add more crdibility to your work.. work on your white paper and your team and provide contact informations such as a linkedin link.. other than that, everything is great! hope you success in the near future and a lot of hard work
As i say before that the team is working on this improvement of their project. We as a prospect investors of this project can suggest to the developer of what is need to be done and what are the things to be improve to make this project a successful one.
That is right ,the project the investbox is just launching and along the promotion of this ico , customers and investors have the right to have inquiry, and even suggesttions for the good of the project investbox , even if the platform are already been established but if there are necessary addition for improving things in concern with the investbox project will be good for the project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: