Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.
I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
You have a point mate, we know how good the members are, but if this would rapidly grow I think that they might need support from other industry.

I think it's good to have partner for this kind of project because it will help to promote the platform of the project. Since this project is new to the community it is good to have alliance from other existing company in helping their ideas fits to the needs of the community.

Yeah that's what i'm thinking. They need to have a partnership with the existing shipping company that has already established logistics as this is necessary to transport the goods on time. If they will build their own logistics maybe it takes time before they can operate. Investbox will do the systems and tracking of the items using blockchain technology.

That would be the next thing that team team will do. They will tehink for that so because that would be an add on for the improvement of the project kinda development. For sure the team team will give an opportunity to the investors for the brighter future. They would use the latest techology as this moment because it is already proposed at all times.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.
indeed, the development team needs to work hard so that all supporters are convinced of the legality and safety of the project. Let's look at the team's achievements in this matter.

Very important to do after gaining popularity is think for an ideas to make the project develop more.Investbox project is not totally perfect that is why there is people or member of the team to make the project better.I know time comes it will succeed soon.

That is true that the team will study for the next thing will do so that the investors will keep in touch in the project will keep investing for the next time project will. The Investbox is really one of a kind project that for sure many investors would really like to gain. The project at this moment is increasingly develop.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.
indeed, the development team needs to work hard so that all supporters are convinced of the legality and safety of the project. Let's look at the team's achievements in this matter.

Very important to do after gaining popularity is think for an ideas to make the project develop more.Investbox project is not totally perfect that is why there is people or member of the team to make the project better.I know time comes it will succeed soon.
Each project has such moments when there is a difficulty in the development and popularity of the project, it can become not popular and it is very difficult to attract the attention of new users, I'm not talking about investors. In this case, you need to do a full restart of the project and look at it from the other side.

That is their is always an obstacles that might face of in diffirent project but the teachnique is don't loose hope because their will be a brighter future will come of their is a strenght to cover up with the weaknesses that come along. The team is in the process of gaining strenghts so that they would be able to gather investors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
I think it will look like an ordinary delivery service. You can send ordinary parcels or any goods with the help of this logistics company.
Exactly. The projects aims to deliver some goods in various places with the used of crypto coins as a payments. But it seems that they will faced difficulties ahead as this kind of business already have big competitors who are working well now. But if the team can developed it well, then there is a chance to succeed on this business.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
I think it will look like an ordinary delivery service. You can send ordinary parcels or any goods with the help of this logistics company.
Exactly. The projects aims to deliver some goods in various places with the used of crypto coins as a payments. But it seems that they will faced difficulties ahead as this kind of business already have big competitors who are working well now. But if the team can developed it well, then there is a chance to succeed on this business.
Not just it will face this difficulties in terms of making more popular than others, but in this way, the team can really and will need to be more creative and innovative enough in making the project more good than the others.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Not just it will face this difficulties in terms of making more popular than others, but in this way, the team can really and will need to be more creative and innovative enough in making the project more good than the others.
Of course, they'll need to be more creative and innovative. Creativity in 2018 is the most thing that it should have on every person because you can do nothing with it. I'm sure they are very creative to bring more update to the platform.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

Of course, they'll need to be more creative and innovative. Creativity in 2018 is the most thing that it should have on every person because you can do nothing with it. I'm sure they are very creative to bring more update to the platform.
Seems you right, creativity is everything in this day, you cannot make something new without it. But, I don't think they'll need to be innovative since they already have an innovative platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

Seems you right, creativity is everything in this day, you cannot make something new without it. But, I don't think they'll need to be innovative since they already have an innovative platform.
Afterall, they would need a community to support them and at least, their community won't FUD them with a lot of hate comments each other, distrusting the developer, and much others negative thing.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

For knowing Investbox and its overall plan of action - Visit our whitepaper

https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Yes I rather want to read simple and straightforward statement s beacuse it's easy to understand. I like the way they describe and discuss about the project simple yet impressive.
Yeah, that is how they should present things, its neat and understandable, and if there is a question ask they must have a good response to impress more.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Yes I rather want to read simple and straightforward statement s beacuse it's easy to understand. I like the way they describe and discuss about the project simple yet impressive.
Yeah, that is how they should present things, its neat and understandable, and if there is a question ask they must have a good response to impress more.
Well, having a good, clear, understandable, complete and straight forward whitepaper is necessary for a certain project, and this is what the Investbox project have. I hope more people will be able to take a look at this project's whitepaper. And moreover, if the team will come up to have good marketing strategy to promote this project is a way much more better to gain more users, supporters and potential investors.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

Ok, and if I for example will be ordering a parcel from one country to another. Can I calculate the shipping cost in advance, in what amount will it cost me? If you made a calculator on which you can calculate how much will be the cost of delivery on kilometer, it is very convenient.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

Hi, for a long time there was no update in the project. Who could tell me what the development team has achieved over the entire time that they have been working since the launch of the platform and the project as a whole? I searched on my own and found nothing on this issue.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

What is Investbox?

How to do invest?

Each project has such moments when there is a difficulty in the development and popularity of the project, it can become not popular and it is very difficult to attract the attention of new users, I'm not talking about investors. In this case, you need to do a full restart of the project and look at it from the other side.

I think Investbox needs more time to finalize their project plan, the community does not need to be too harsh with Investbox because they are the ones who want the most successful projects, besides, I see the project Investbox has very good idea.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

That's a very good question mate and i think that developers of this project need to answer to give clarification to their soon to be investors. Again, this is a new project and the team is still working to improve their presentation.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Accurate and authentic details will make the project more impressive and attractive. The competition is high so the project team members and developers will need to ensure the quality and  service that they will offer to clients. The way they discus and explained about the project is simple yet understandable.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

That's a very good question mate and i think that developers of this project need to answer to give clarification to their soon to be investors. Again, this is a new project and the team is still working to improve their presentation.

As the project will going to be provide us a shipping services, I think they will be working with countries that is available to cryptocurrency and accept that funds.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

Accurate and authentic details will make the project more impressive and attractive. The competition is high so the project team members and developers will need to ensure the quality and  service that they will offer to clients. The way they discus and explained about the project is simple yet understandable.
The project is being transparent that's why the project is easy to understand. To make things clear, the video is just a support to the whitepaper to elaborate more what is the project all about.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

You're right mate, the project is just new they need all the supporters they can get to all the people in the crypto community. The team are still on process the progress and developments. Maybe we could give them more time to prepare and set their plans and goals for the project.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

You're right mate, the project is just new they need all the supporters they can get to all the people in the crypto community. The team are still on process the progress and developments. Maybe we could give them more time to prepare and set their plans and goals for the project.

I think this project investbox have many ports of services in every selected countries all over the world because , the platform of this project is to provide services in shipping delivery through blockchain technology, with the launched token of IBOX token to be use for services of courier and shipping services from point of origin to the place it will be deliver around the world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

As the project will going to be provide us a shipping services, I think they will be working with countries that is available to cryptocurrency and accept that funds.

That is going to be there problem because cryptos is not yet fully accepted and they need to work this kind of issues. This is a shipping services where it really needs thorough research to convince those industries who are operating in traditional way.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: