Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Shipping services means constant cashflows, but the profits are decreasing comparing to investments. Thus, this market would be seeking for the new ideas, so the project seems to be promising.
Yes. The Investbox project will definitely change the old ways of delivering goods and shipment services. If this can be fully developed, more businessmen will surely engaged with this team because of it's features that can guarantee and give enough assurance that their products will be delivered safely and secured.
I agree, this Investbox project is the future of shipping services. We all know that customers are always looking for shipping services that is reliable and safe to their product. If the team can promote this project well, i am sure that success is looming in the horizon.
Yet, this is a kind of a great project in which they are very needed to plan this project near to success, I will hope this project will stay longer.
Project Investbox is nearly reach it's goals beacuse project community extremely increase its members. The project will stay longer because of the flood support of investors and supporters.  Will continue to follow and support the project and be a part of its success.

What do you mean by "project community extremely increased its members"? Are you preferring about their ICO? Also, this is still new and we can't get 100% assurance of what will be the outcome of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Shipping services means constant cashflows, but the profits are decreasing comparing to investments. Thus, this market would be seeking for the new ideas, so the project seems to be promising.
Yes. The Investbox project will definitely change the old ways of delivering goods and shipment services. If this can be fully developed, more businessmen will surely engaged with this team because of it's features that can guarantee and give enough assurance that their products will be delivered safely and secured.
I agree, this Investbox project is the future of shipping services. We all know that customers are always looking for shipping services that is reliable and safe to their product. If the team can promote this project well, i am sure that success is looming in the horizon.
Yet, this is a kind of a great project in which they are very needed to plan this project near to success, I will hope this project will stay longer.
Project Investbox is nearly reach it's goals beacuse project community extremely increase its members. The project will stay longer because of the flood support of investors and supporters.  Will continue to follow and support the project and be a part of its success.
Inorder to make this happen, the team also needs by the full supports of the investors. They need to have a better plans and strategy to captivate the interest of all crypto investors. Even if the project have a lot of supporters but without the investors, the chance to succeed on this kind of business is only low because the team have no enough funds to developed this platform and make this a good kind.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

Good idea.. Global shipping with small charge I hope.. I wish you success
Almost people at here hope this ICO will have successfull and they can provide their service asap for everyone, every company have demand for shipping their goods.

Yes almost people hoping this project will be successful because if it will be implemented it is very useful not only in our country but all over the world. I do hope that investbox will achieved their goals and find ways to make it more developed.
Shipping Services is kind of business which always have profitable, even you make this business at anywhere, demand on shipping always have so much, so the mission of the team is have capacity to serve anyone.

As you say, Shipping service is a huge industry that means more and more competitors, projects like Investbox must find a special point to be able to compete well in the market.

It's a healthy competition as it is good for the business as developer will be challenge with their competitors to work harder. Investbox has an edge to them as this is a revolutionize shipping service with adoption of blockchain technology. Also investors can earn profits thru investing with a feature of 1-10% daily profits as publish to their IBOX TOKEN telegram channel @iboxtoken.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think team will have insurance if things will be arranged. Some  shipping services offers insurance every transactions so I gues Investbox will do the same thing.

Well, I didn't see it in their WP about this insurance thing. But I think also that it is a standard especially about this kind of concept. So, better dev should clarify about this matter because this is really an important matter.

The insurance service is a standard procedure; before the official shipping service website launch, this will be announced with which insurance companies we are going to cooperate.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

Almost people at here hope this ICO will have successfull and they can provide their service asap for everyone, every company have demand for shipping their goods.

Yes almost people hoping this project will be successful because if it will be implemented it is very useful not only in our country but all over the world. I do hope that investbox will achieved their goals and find ways to make it more developed.
Shipping Services is kind of business which always have profitable, even you make this business at anywhere, demand on shipping always have so much, so the mission of the team is have capacity to serve anyone.

As you say, Shipping service is a huge industry that means more and more competitors, projects like Investbox must find a special point to be able to compete well in the market.

You already have massive monopolies in place any way like Fedex, UPS, DHL and so on who's outreach is far too massive to compete with realistically
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Shipping service is billion dollar industry. And a project like investbox will make revolution in shipping industry. Investbox is gonna making this service more secure, fastest and trusted service ever.

tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

I'm interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to happen!
 Good luck team.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Shipping service is billion dollar industry. And a project like investbox will make revolution in shipping industry. Investbox is gonna making this service more secure, fastest and trusted service ever.
in fact in such an industry there are quite a lot of competitors and it will be very difficult to compete with them. The Investbox project will have to do a lot of work in order to become a strong competitor.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

At the moment, project teams are releasing a lot of updates for projects and, thanks to this, more and more new users are starting to join and investors are starting to join them, who have not seen this project before. So I think that the team should think about this and decide to release a new platform update or news about its development.
It's true that the team is doing alot of updates and progress. The investors are increasing its number everyday. Well I think project perhaps release some advertisements and some promotional offers for a new style. Hope they will launch soon.

A lot depends on marketing and even already working projects require good advertising so that the project is always in sight .  The project looks good and there is every chance of a huge success
Marketing is the right strategy of the development team. But there are several nuances that also need to be taken into account and pay attention to them, it's certainly a good team that will create advertising and correctly formulate it, I saw a lot of mediocre advertising that does not even attract attention.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Forwarding services in demand market. Tell the team there is a logistical experience? Without it it will be difficult to implement the project
It seems to be mentioned about this, if you try to read the technical document of the project from the very beginning, then it is possible to find information about what experience the team has. So try to allocate for this time and you will see what the team is capable of.

Generally speaking the whitepaper is a very very technical document meant for the more technological people and not your regular ordinary joes
I read the whitpaper of the project and it is very helpful to get understand the whole concept of the project. It is really helpful to get the deep understanding about the project as well as team members. Also it is provide very important information which has clarify about how does the project works.
Well this is not news. The technical document always describes the main idea of ​​the project and how to achieve them. Therefore, all supporters should always read this document.
I agree, the first thing when you see a new project, then read the technical document, there everything will be described in detail about what will produce the project in what quantity and in what country. True, not all developers fully describe the whole idea, but the basic information is there.
Before this project was to be launched , the founders of this project investbox are already gathering the neccessary documents and requirements for this projects , they hired team consultants who are experienced with this kind of work especially you mention technical and logistics aspects of the investbox project , I am confident the team has already this , the problem of the team on how to introduce and launched it , so that customers and investors understand what this investbox all about .
I think that if the development team has taken up the development of the platform, then they should take it seriously. Since many investors only pay attention to the technical document and the roadmap and how they follow it. After a good impression, maybe they remain with this project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

Yes their are a lot of Shipping services but I think the team of Investbox knew it alrealy but for sure they are going to find an Innovation of the project so that it can be creative than the other shipping services exist. It is creating something new to the eye of the investors so that many people will invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

Yes, exactly the community of investbox is consistently gaining as per day passes as well it is becoming stronger after every single day. continuously investors are coming forward to joining the ico and supporting it. This is clear indication of the project that is it will going to become successful.

That could be a good news if the community really participate in helping the Invetsbox to be well known and strong enough and if that is true to happen real happeness come over. The project is slowly doing the process and for sure it will lead to the success. The team gathers investors to the projects success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Yes, exactly the community of investbox is consistently gaining as per day passes as well it is becoming stronger after every single day. continuously investors are coming forward to joining the ico and supporting it. This is clear indication of the project that is it will going to become successful.

Every project here in the cryptoworld are all powered by the blockchain technology in which this platform are concentrated with digital assets like this investbox tokens, this is for better financial system , so this investbox under this blickchain platform are much better compared yo fiat transactions , so we can rely on this project investbox.

Correct, so that the team will have the function and connection to the blockchain world. All of the people who joined ICO are connected to one another. It is kinda sysytem to regulate. The investors will easily identify if the project has a good platform or not that is the use of the system.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

Every project here in the cryptoworld are all powered by the blockchain technology in which this platform are concentrated with digital assets like this investbox tokens, this is for better financial system , so this investbox under this blickchain platform are much better compared yo fiat transactions , so we can rely on this project investbox.

Correct, so that the team will have the function and connection to the blockchain world. All of the people who joined ICO are connected to one another. It is kinda sysytem to regulate. The investors will easily identify if the project has a good platform or not that is the use of the system.
I am strongly believe that this platform is going to be more  responsible enough to have a great strategy for the best of it. Because of the motivation of the team which is very well work hard for this project. Hopefully, the interest of the investor will be more than consistently to make this work successful.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

That could be a good news if the community really participate in helping the Invetsbox to be well known and strong enough and if that is true to happen real happeness come over. The project is slowly doing the process and for sure it will lead to the success. The team gathers investors to the projects success.
of course, the development team must implement something truly unique in its project, which will be interesting for many new supporters and investors of the project.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

in fact in such an industry there are quite a lot of competitors and it will be very difficult to compete with them. The Investbox project will have to do a lot of work in order to become a strong competitor.

Well, they have all the resources that woul help them in becoming this project into the top of all competitive project in the world of cryptos. All they have to do is utilise those resources to be able to meet their objectives and be one of the most successful project in the future.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

Shipping industries is a big industries and competing on it requires big capital and the right strategy and i hope that this project can compete well with other competitors and they should show what are there edges on their competitor.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

I hope this business becomes a great advance.
Extraordinary job, credible logo, pretty good website.
No, the website is very bad. But most importantly - there is no information about the team. This is absolutely unacceptable. No one will invest money in an anonymous project.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Well this project looks have a high potential in terms of the Shipping Services Industry. We can really view its great concept and ideas integrated to its potential and capabilities to make the shipping services much better. That is why I will keep tuned to this project and wait for this Investbox implementation into reality.

I agree with you, as I read about investbox I find it nice and have potential in shipping industry. We can totally see it by knowing about the project, plus it has a good team member which is so active. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Yeah. We will hoping everything will come be better, of course, at project like Investbox, have a lot thing to do for gain it. But i believe the team can do this job well.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Well this project looks have a high potential in terms of the Shipping Services Industry. We can really view its great concept and ideas integrated to its potential and capabilities to make the shipping services much better. That is why I will keep tuned to this project and wait for this Investbox implementation into reality.

I agree with you, as I read about investbox I find it nice and have potential in shipping industry. We can totally see it by knowing about the project, plus it has a good team member which is so active. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Yeah. We will hoping everything will come be better, of course, at project like Investbox, have a lot thing to do for gain it. But i believe the team can do this job well.
I totally agree with you, InvestBox team now is started at Shipping Services, and we know that, their aim to whole the world. It is so hard to touch the successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: