Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 02:24:39 PM by Reyan

Hello Admin,

would you please delete this Ann Thread ! 

thanks ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I am unable to locate any information about the team behind InvestBox.  Where is this information located?

munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

this project has clarity in how to invest in ICO, I see the coin specification is very clear with the cheap price but the total supply of coins is very limited, how much hardcap of this project?

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

I am unable to locate any information about the team behind InvestBox.  Where is this information located?

No team no investment. If you follow that rule you will be much better off even in the short run. Go with people you know and you think have potential

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:19 AM

I jest checked on your roadmap and it seems to be a long term project. What would be your short term goal to reach your ultimate goal?
Reyan (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

in our Whitepaper
Reyan (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

this project has clarity in how to invest in ICO, I see the coin specification is very clear with the cheap price but the total supply of coins is very limited, how much hardcap of this project?

We don't have soft- or hardcap. After the ICO, all unsold tokens will be burned.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

We don't have soft- or hardcap. After the ICO, all unsold tokens will be burned.
No softcap and no hardcap. the token supply only 100,000,000. It seems you just focus in achieving popularity in online communities at this phase. I think this is just the beginning Information of the ICO. I'm waiting for the more information about Investbox ICO next. Because I this is still too little information. Hope you will add more information further.    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
Yes, I agree with you. But it's not worth so much on the team, because they have just started the launch of their project and I'm sure that in the near future will be added all the basic information about the project and the team. We should wait a little, a little patience and we will see how the project will evolve with each passing day.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

when do you plan to launch sales? What is the minimum amount of investment will be available and will there be any bonus for buying tokens?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

No softcap and no hardcap. the token supply only 100,000,000. It seems you just focus in achieving popularity in online communities at this phase. I think this is just the beginning Information of the ICO. I'm waiting for the more information about Investbox ICO next. Because I this is still too little information. Hope you will add more information further.    

Your ICO's hardcap should be the total amount of tokens allocated to the token sale 65% of 100,000,000 * $0.10 = $6,500,000 hardcap unless you have an unlimited amount of tokens for sale?

Also what is the 65% going to be used for as 20% of the total supply is already reserved for development

samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

I see the allocation of funds quite evenly for each item developed on this project, I also see the coins will be directly sent on the buyer's wallet, does the buyer of coins need a KYC?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Semen222

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

[
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

Yes, they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

I see the allocation of funds quite evenly for each item developed on this project, I also see the coins will be directly sent on the buyer's wallet, does the buyer of coins need a KYC?

I don't think that the buyers need to do the KYC form, if only they were not taking a plan to make a big investment in the project.
bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

I don't think that the buyers need to do the KYC form, if only they were not taking a plan to make a big investment in the project.
I think kyc is in need for buyers or investors because with kyc will reduce the act of cheating and reduce the risk of things that are not in want
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I think kyc is in need for buyers or investors because with kyc will reduce the act of cheating and reduce the risk of things that are not in want
I agree with you, my friend. KYC is absolutely needed to reduce the risk of a project and abusing the project especially if the project has an airdrop which can be easily abused.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Perhaps the development team is just beginning to evolve and soon we will see all the detailed information about the development team and all the links we need to see where the office is and what concerns their social networks. After all, not all projects that just started the launch, immediately had all the detailed information about the team.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.

I believe they will improve this soon and provide full information, help investors peace of mind to participate in this project. Anyway, I found this project very good idea to succeed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: