Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Shipping service is always evolving and needed in the current economy, so Investbox platform will have to compete with many other big companies in the industry but there will be many opportunities to develop and assert themselves.

I agree with you buddy, there are a lot of competition out there when it comes to shipping services but as far as i know Investbox is the first shipping service that is using a platform that involves cryptocurrency and that is what make this project unique. 

No, there are already so many platform that same as Investbox. And this is what makes it more challenging because they need to be more competitive in order for them to be more attractive in terms of their unique features.

I think the dev team already knows this. They knew that so many competitors now in crypto market with similar features in providing shipping services worldwide. And perhaps,they already have a better and backed up plans for this because I know that the team behind Investbox project are capable enough to handle this kind of business amd make this a good source of investments.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molly_me

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I was interested in your project, but I do not see any information about the developers. It would be better to post this information here so that all your supporters know the names of the development team.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

I was interested in your project, but I do not see any information about the developers. It would be better to post this information here so that all your supporters know the names of the development team.
Me too. I'm interested in the project because it was a shipping service but they have their own blockchain to manage shipping easier and better.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I'm sure that the project team has absolutely every chance of successful development of the project before the planned date. The team is working very hard to develop the project.
Indeed. The team was working very hard to develop this project and I know that shipping services with blockchain integrity are needed in this day.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

Ibox tokens will listed on 4 different exchange sites  (tradeogre, yobit, coinexchange and stockexchange) I guess its better listing it in one major platform that has huge trading volume like poloniex or bittrex.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Ibox tokens will listed on 4 different exchange sites  (tradeogre, yobit, coinexchange and stockexchange) I guess its better listing it in one major platform that has huge trading volume like poloniex or bittrex.
I see. But, I think is enough if they were get listed in that exchange and I wouldn't recommend the stockexchange exchange because it is a shit exchange.
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

IBOX TOKEN
RoadMap – Investbox

May 2018 – Launch of Investbox Website

May - July 2018

ICO Sales at price 0.1 USD, Supply 30,000,000. Investment feature 1% - 10% daily

August 2018

Distribution IBOXToken to erc20 wallet and submitted to the external exchanger

October 2018

The opening of IBOX Token Limited at 134 Normanshire Drive, Chingford, London, United Kingdom, E4 9HD

November 2018

Updating for 2019 Roadmap

Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

Is the project also an exchanger? Because I'm seeing many cryptocurrencies out there or is it just cryptocurrencies that acceptable on the platform as a mode of payment?

This is not an exchanger, but you can buy IBOX Token with these cryptocurrencies in investbox platform and also get daily interests.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

IBOX TOKEN
RoadMap – Investbox

May 2018 – Launch of Investbox Website

May - July 2018

ICO Sales at price 0.1 USD, Supply 30,000,000. Investment feature 1% - 10% daily

August 2018

Distribution IBOXToken to erc20 wallet and submitted to the external exchanger

October 2018

The opening of IBOX Token Limited at 134 Normanshire Drive, Chingford, London, United Kingdom, E4 9HD

November 2018

Updating for 2019 Roadmap

Thank you for posting the roadmap here so there will be no question about the price of the crowdsale, distribution, exchange, etc.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

I see. But, I think is enough if they were get listed in that exchange and I wouldn't recommend the stockexchange exchange because it is a shit exchange.
Yes, stockexchange isn't a great choice for the investbox project but I do recommend coinexchange and yobit as the main exchange.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

Is the project also an exchanger? Because I'm seeing many cryptocurrencies out there or is it just cryptocurrencies that acceptable on the platform as a mode of payment?

This is not an exchanger, but you can buy IBOX Token with these cryptocurrencies in investbox platform and also get daily interests.
one more question. After buying the tokens, can I use them on the platform, for example, to pay for any services? Or are tokens only as a way to encourage investment?
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

I've seen many projects like this one, and so one logic question what aspect of Investbox differ from other platforms?
I found the project to indicate that the Ibox is mobilizing capital from the community to develop reliable exploration services to transport goods around the world. On the other hand, the project will also cooperate with a number of exchange facilities. In my opinion this is probably the difference with other platforms.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I'm sure that the project team has absolutely every chance of successful development of the project before the planned date. The team is working very hard to develop the project.
Indeed. The team was working very hard to develop this project and I know that shipping services with blockchain integrity are needed in this day.
That is really true indeed and we can really see it through the performance of the Investbox project. And hopefully the team will keep up this momentum and continuously gain the people's trust and support as well as to have more users and investors that will take part in the success of this project.

The investbox project is doing great, it can be seen to the performance they have from the start until now,  it shows the number of people trusting in this project is increasing which is so good to know. Trust  is very important which will make many investors invest in this project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

That is really true indeed and we can really see it through the performance of the Investbox project. And hopefully the team will keep up this momentum and continuously gain the people's trust and support as well as to have more users and investors that will take part in the success of this project.

The investbox project is doing great, it can be seen to the performance they have from the start until now,  it shows the number of people trusting in this project is increasing which is so good to know. Trust  is very important which will make many investors invest in this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team is doing their work very well right now. That's why the project is getting continuous support from investors. And also Investbox community is continuously increasing as per the time passes. This is a good sign's which means very soon the ico is going to become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

That's right, at the moment the team is developing a platform to get it ready for us soon. But I still think to get tokens to keep them on my wallet, because I think they will be in demand. At what price is their starting for one token? And what is the minimum amount of investment should be?
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Absolutely, the team is going to develop this ambitious project which is to provide reliable expedition service of shipping goods from one country to another around the world with the integration of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
Yes, I agree with you. But it's not worth so much on the team, because they have just started the launch of their project and I'm sure that in the near future will be added all the basic information about the project and the team. We should wait a little, a little patience and we will see how the project will evolve with each passing day.

I also agree with you, the happiest thing is that Investbox has good ideas and direction to develop projects for success in a short time. Wish the project early to get the promised things.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
Yes, I agree with you. But it's not worth so much on the team, because they have just started the launch of their project and I'm sure that in the near future will be added all the basic information about the project and the team. We should wait a little, a little patience and we will see how the project will evolve with each passing day.

I also agree with you, the happiest thing is that Investbox has good ideas and direction to develop projects for success in a short time. Wish the project early to get the promised things.

I really hope it, the Investbox team will make us surprising with the growth of team or project at the future or not? I don't know, but i expected to it.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

That's right, at the moment the team is developing a platform to get it ready for us soon. But I still think to get tokens to keep them on my wallet, because I think they will be in demand. At what price is their starting for one token? And what is the minimum amount of investment should be?

Probably the details should be there in the ANN or on their website. You could join their social media channels to ask if they aren't around here
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Shipping service is always evolving and needed in the current economy, so Investbox platform will have to compete with many other big companies in the industry but there will be many opportunities to develop and assert themselves.

I agree with you buddy, there are a lot of competition out there when it comes to shipping services but as far as i know Investbox is the first shipping service that is using a platform that involves cryptocurrency and that is what make this project unique. 

No, there are already so many platform that same as Investbox. And this is what makes it more challenging because they need to be more competitive in order for them to be more attractive in terms of their unique features.

I think the dev team already knows this. They knew that so many competitors now in crypto market with similar features in providing shipping services worldwide. And perhaps,they already have a better and backed up plans for this because I know that the team behind Investbox project are capable enough to handle this kind of business amd make this a good source of investments.
It's good to business if you have many competitors as those developers / owners will make it sure they can deliver their commitments to their community to have assurance that their costumers will patronize their services. Shipping services has big market coverage as those personal goods from people working abroad and to the Manufacturing company are in need of this platform. I'm hoping that in the future this will become one of the best Shipping Services provider worldwide.  

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: