Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.
This time is the best tine to show that the team has the capacity to tell everyone about the benefits and advantages of this project. This will be the good time to show how much supporters believe and trust the project with a hand to hand this battle will overcome the project.

This project is very interesting in the crypto community because of the concept that the team has been shared publicly. So i think there's no such basis of the accusation that are coming in about this project.

The concept is really good for everyone but it is not yet totally stable because their are a lot of competetors who are willing to grab down projects because they wanted to be known for that. That is the reason why the team keeps exploring for the improvement of the project and develop it for an innovation which everyone can used.

People who really understand cryptocurrency and blockchain technology wants this project to be pursue because this will expedite all transaction in shipping industry and this might be the beginning of cryptocurrency will be use globally, since shipping of goods are done anywhere in the world .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.
This time is the best tine to show that the team has the capacity to tell everyone about the benefits and advantages of this project. This will be the good time to show how much supporters believe and trust the project with a hand to hand this battle will overcome the project.

This project is very interesting in the crypto community because of the concept that the team has been shared publicly. So i think there's no such basis of the accusation that are coming in about this project.

The concept is really good for everyone but it is not yet totally stable because their are a lot of competetors who are willing to grab down projects because they wanted to be known for that. That is the reason why the team keeps exploring for the improvement of the project and develop it for an innovation which everyone can used.

People who really understand cryptocurrency and blockchain technology wants this project to be pursue because this will expedite all transaction in shipping industry and this might be the beginning of cryptocurrency will be use globally, since shipping of goods are done anywhere in the world .
Yes, this is the future of the shipping industry. You can also pay in cryptocurrency to the platform in order to ship your parcel, goods, and many others.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Yes, this is the future of the shipping industry. You can also pay in cryptocurrency to the platform in order to ship your parcel, goods, and many others.
Indeed. Just a suggestion from me, what if the platform allowing us to pay in fiat? it would be good for non-cryptocurrency users, I'm sure it will be interesting.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

Indeed. Just a suggestion from me, what if the platform allowing us to pay in fiat? it would be good for non-cryptocurrency users, I'm sure it will be interesting.
Quite interesting, though. As my opinion, paying in fiat was a 'traditional' payment method, most of the shipping service accept fiat as a payment method, so it wasn't a good idea to implement to compete with other shipping services especially if you wanted to make an international shipping service.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Quite interesting, though. As my opinion, paying in fiat was a 'traditional' payment method, most of the shipping service accept fiat as a payment method, so it wasn't a good idea to implement to compete with other shipping services especially if you wanted to make an international shipping service.
No, absolutely no. It is a good idea since they already have a cryptocurrency as a payment method in the first time while having such additionals payment method, so if you don't have any cryptocurrency in your pocket but you have fiats, you can proceed with it and vise versa.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

Hi, I'm the part of the community here, I pleased to you guys for who haven't joined the Telegram group so you won't miss any update!
https://t.me/iboxtoken
Joined the telegram. Anyway, it would be better for the developer to publish their update here so we can see it in here if I'm not using my phone.

Not really worth joining the telegram IMO, it's usually a metric ton of spam from those random russians and other bots spamming their own invite links
Really? Have you joined their telegram group yet? Mostly all of the telegram group of an ICO was spam free and it shouldn't be spammed by russians for no reason!
Levyathan

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
More news and update means more potential investors and supporters to come here to see how is the project looks like and make a decision to invest or not, but seems they mostly wanted to invest in the project.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work

A lot of scams start ICO. Not knowing the people in the project team, you can not invest in the project. This has become the main rule. Time for anonymity has gone. ICO require KYC, so let them be the first to pass it.
Yes, they starting ICO because they know that ICO was the best place to gain profit for the people so it was a great idea to make an ICO for a scam project, but not like this project, I'm 100% sure this project it isn't a scam project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

I just read and studied this project. I feel very interested to see such a good project. according to information InvestBox has explained with enough detail, it is very interested to join. I think the development team has and continues to show maximum results. I see the investbox has a promising potential. great job !! success for the team ..

Yeah, this is something a revolutionize kind of shipping services which will saves some of transaction fee it is because they will used the blockchain technology. In this kind of system, there will be a huge difference with the traditional way of doing the transactions and also more good features awaits with this platform.
I agree with the savings on the transaction fee. However, it might be a revolution of a kind of shipping services, but did they guarantee that this platform has fewer fees than the usual shipping services?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

I just read and studied this project. I feel very interested to see such a good project. according to information InvestBox has explained with enough detail, it is very interested to join. I think the development team has and continues to show maximum results. I see the investbox has a promising potential. great job !! success for the team ..

Yeah, this is something a revolutionize kind of shipping services which will saves some of transaction fee it is because they will used the blockchain technology. In this kind of system, there will be a huge difference with the traditional way of doing the transactions and also more good features awaits with this platform.
I agree with the savings on the transaction fee. However, it might be a revolution of a kind of shipping services, but did they guarantee that this platform has fewer fees than the usual shipping services?
You might be wanted to check their whitepaper here to know about the transaction fees on the platform: https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

You might be wanted to check their whitepaper here to know about the transaction fees on the platform: https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf
That is a big breakthrough that the shipping services are in the blockchain technology in which they will use the cryptocurrency than the usual fiat money payments in shipping services, for the payments through the blockchain technology ,the ICO develop this IBOX token for the courier and shipping service payments which is now in cryptocurrency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Thank you, I will read the whitepaper once I get back to home. However, how was the ICO and how much the ICO have been reached on the website? Seems like I cannot see the amount they have collected in the website.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
in my opinion this is a strange accusation that many supporters of the project have called into question. I hope the developers will resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Hope this will be assited soon. Before it affects the entire project. I just hope that the developers and teams will address this issues soon. I am very positive that the team will manage this problem patiently and actively. Possible questions may flood any moment today. I hope the best for this issues.
As i say that this project is new and is open for improvements in the future with the suggestion of the community. Investbox for me is a unique project and very useful in the business world. Shipping products from all over the world to a certain location need to be fast and reliable and that is what this project is all about.
BrodyAndre

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your answer!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
More news and update means more potential investors and supporters to come here to see how is the project looks like and make a decision to invest or not, but seems they mostly wanted to invest in the project.
Moreover. Having new updates will always indicates that the team who handle the project are really serious and committed that they will be going to success. It can also give assuranced to the people that the platform are actively working and being processed.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Moreover. Having new updates will always indicates that the team who handle the project are really serious and committed that they will be going to success. It can also give assuranced to the people that the platform are actively working and being processed.

Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is so serious about the project. That's the reason the team always stay active. As well the team is always providing new updates related to the project. Also, the team gives an answer to those questions which are asked by investors and community members. Because of this activeness, the project is going to become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

True, updates and progress will catches the attentions of many specialy prospects investors. The good updates are describes the team and developers are dedicated and active to create presentable updates and progress.
Alperheefoo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Hey, DEV's! I wish you success.
Jedie22

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Hey, DEV's! I wish you success.
Simple yet so meaningful comment. I like the simplicity of the quote wich means that this project has alot of people who trust and believe it's success. We all here are wishing the success of this project. I think the best thing to do for now is send our support for the team. Because I know they are doing their very best to prove that the project has alot to offer and investors will definitely like the updates that will release soon.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

That is a big breakthrough that the shipping services are in the blockchain technology in which they will use the cryptocurrency than the usual fiat money payments in shipping services, for the payments through the blockchain technology ,the ICO develop this IBOX token for the courier and shipping service payments which is now in cryptocurrency.

It's not at all a big breakthrough, first of all, all that they're doing is just letting you pay with the blockchain and shipping normally as they always do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: