Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.

Since this is consider as a breakthrough project, I think intrigue is not a barrier on it . I can't see any sign or reason why they call these as scam.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.

Since this is consider as a breakthrough project, I think intrigue is not a barrier on it . I can't see any sign or reason why they call these as scam.
This ICO investbox is in the ann thread of bitcoin forum , if this is not good , then they will it from that thread, because it can damage and ruin the forum,  I do not think it is that scams but their are moderstors in the forum that would see it that is really true, but for now , I will continue to support this investbox project.It has a good platform which is powered through the blockchain, and have develop an Ibox token for its shipping services.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Me too. Just because of the supporters really happy to see about the project and willing to support it, it couldn't be considered as a scam.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
in my opinion this is a strange accusation that many supporters of the project have called into question. I hope the developers will resolve this issue as soon as possible.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

in my opinion this is a strange accusation that many supporters of the project have called into question. I hope the developers will resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Yes, indeed. Btw guys, I think we should have to tell the developer to solve this accusation so it will be last no longer and that people will go to the hell forever.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I see the allocation of funds quite evenly for each item developed on this project, I also see the coins will be directly sent on the buyer's wallet, does the buyer of coins need a KYC?

I don't think that the buyers need to do the KYC form, if only they were not taking a plan to make a big investment in the project.
I think kyc is in need for buyers or investors because with kyc will reduce the act of cheating and reduce the risk of things that are not in want
I agree with you, my friend. KYC is absolutely needed to reduce the risk of a project and abusing the project especially if the project has an airdrop which can be easily abused.

I do not understand much about KYC, with Investbox, KYC will help them to develop projects and attract investors to pay attention to this project? I would be very grateful if you could give me more information, thank you very much
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Hi, I'm the part of the community here, I pleased to you guys for who haven't joined the Telegram group so you won't miss any update!
https://t.me/iboxtoken
Joined the telegram. Anyway, it would be better for the developer to publish their update here so we can see it in here if I'm not using my phone.

Not really worth joining the telegram IMO, it's usually a metric ton of spam from those random russians and other bots spamming their own invite links
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

That's the best thing we can do for now to help and support the project. Circumstances are normal for each project in the market all we can do for now is keep at the side of the project. I know whatever the life may bring I strongly believe we can surpass it all with the help of each other specialy the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

Hope this will be assited soon. Before it affects the entire project. I just hope that the developers and teams will address this issues soon. I am very positive that the team will manage this problem patiently and actively. Possible questions may flood any moment today. I hope the best for this issues.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
I agree, but I think their focus is still on development, but surely in the future they would provide broader information about the project.
Of course, they will need to focus on the development of the project indeed. And also, it would be a good decision if they launch a bounty campaign.
I agree mate, launching one would surely increase support and development of the project, bounty have always been one of the reason for the increase of support of projects.
Well bounties are always been on of the most effectiveway to mmarket the project. The project is fabulous itself but inorder to attract and gain more investors the team can create posible marketing tatics and one of this is bounties. Hope project will launch their airdrop campaign soon.
MSh5737

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Great project. Wish you much luck!
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

I understand that the shipping industry is still growing and this Investbox is a revolutionize with the use of blockchain technology. How they will compete in the shipping courier industry with the known shipping services like FedEx, Agility and TNT? I know those are not accepting crypto as they are established with Fiat but they are popular in this field of shipping industry.
I think this project is already know that the competitive is high in or outside our community. But sincerity the large companies mentioned above is nit accepting cryptocurrency as mode of payments transactions. So it will be favorable for Investbox because he offers what oders dont offers. Every project has different types of accommodation and features for each individuals.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

This time is the best tine to show that the team has the capacity to tell everyone about the benefits and advantages of this project. This will be the good time to show how much supporters believe and trust the project with a hand to hand this battle will overcome the project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

This time is the best tine to show that the team has the capacity to tell everyone about the benefits and advantages of this project. This will be the good time to show how much supporters believe and trust the project with a hand to hand this battle will overcome the project.

This project has proven to be a good project to be invested because of it's own brand name that could surely catches attentions to the investors. Its appealing concept in the world of cryptos would construct a great opportunity to uplift their platform in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

unfortunately, your site seemed completely incomprehensible to me. there is very little information about the project, so it's even hard for me to form my opinion on it

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

This project is very interesting in the crypto community because of the concept that the team has been shared publicly. So i think there's no such basis of the accusation that are coming in about this project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

That's the best thing we can do for now to help and support the project. Circumstances are normal for each project in the market all we can do for now is keep at the side of the project. I know whatever the life may bring I strongly believe we can surpass it all with the help of each other specialy the project.

As of now we can do a lot of things for these project stand still for the best not for the bad. Let us find way how to make this project one of the most interesting project and many investors will surely invest because they can see an advantages which will stay for long. The team will find ideas for the improvement.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

I understand that the shipping industry is still growing and this Investbox is a revolutionize with the use of blockchain technology. How they will compete in the shipping courier industry with the known shipping services like FedEx, Agility and TNT? I know those are not accepting crypto as they are established with Fiat but they are popular in this field of shipping industry.
I think this project is already know that the competitive is high in or outside our community. But sincerity the large companies mentioned above is nit accepting cryptocurrency as mode of payments transactions. So it will be favorable for Investbox because he offers what oders dont offers. Every project has different types of accommodation and features for each individuals.

Probably, because if you are going to buold your own business you should be able to know your competitions and identify your SWOT analysis for the good and best improvement of your project. List for the Strenght for you to know how to fight. Weeaknesses find solutions on it. Opportunities is the investors who wanted to invest. Threats that is your competitors and the Regulations being implemented.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

This project is very interesting in the crypto community because of the concept that the team has been shared publicly. So i think there's no such basis of the accusation that are coming in about this project.

The concept is really good for everyone but it is not yet totally stable because their are a lot of competetors who are willing to grab down projects because they wanted to be known for that. That is the reason why the team keeps exploring for the improvement of the project and develop it for an innovation which everyone can used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: