Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

Perhaps the development team is just beginning to evolve and soon we will see all the detailed information about the development team and all the links we need to see where the office is and what concerns their social networks. After all, not all projects that just started the launch, immediately had all the detailed information about the team.

Well, I still believe the team to comply their task like doing a research for the development of the project and make updates of the standing of it , to be more transparent , because transparency of the project will attract investors.

Transparency makes everyone aware of what the team have been doing with their funds. Making it to have a major role when it comes of their reputation and people will start to think that their project is on its right road to success.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Since you have such a great goal I urge to concentrate on the little information people need to add more crdibility to your work.. work on your white paper and your team and provide contact informations such as a linkedin link.. other than that, everything is great! hope you success in the near future and a lot of hard work
As i say before that the team is working on this improvement of their project. We as a prospect investors of this project can suggest to the developer of what is need to be done and what are the things to be improve to make this project a successful one.
Well the team needs to impress each investors in the market to earn support from them. The success of each project will be a great achievements of investors that will participate the project. Improvements will probably the right thing to do to attract and attain what is the project goals.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Everyday and time, the project keeps moving forward and gaining more supporters. Even the issues and problems can't make the investbox stop on reaching their goals. I commended the team for their hard work and dedicated to the project.
Indeed, they won't stop reaching their goal because they know that the only thing they have to do is just working and working until the platform succeed.
I do agree with you, the only thing they should do is working hard to make the project bigger and better in order to achieve their success.
They should be seeking some advices from successful crypto hotshots like John Mcafee or Vitalik Buterin so that they can also get a good result for investbox.
Well advices is fine but must be extra careful in seeking advices. They need to be careful in trusting project confidential information. I think adviser will be available for help but needs to be wise enough. Hope team and developers can ask advice from reliable and trusted individuals and can really help the project to be successful in the future.

Cryptocurrencies keeps growing and advisers also getting more because they know there will be more project that will come and this is why they are taking this course seriously. If they really wanted to have a good advisors, then they need to gamble some good amount of money for the sake of their future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

A small white paper, the lack of a team, there is no link to linkedin, an office in a sleeping area. At the same time, the project has great goals. Oh, yeah, really worth to participate.

Perhaps the development team is just beginning to evolve and soon we will see all the detailed information about the development team and all the links we need to see where the office is and what concerns their social networks. After all, not all projects that just started the launch, immediately had all the detailed information about the team.

Well, I still believe the team to comply their task like doing a research for the development of the project and make updates of the standing of it , to be more transparent , because transparency of the project will attract investors.
Being optimistic is a good thing we can do and hopes that everything will be deliver by the team on what they had committed to their investors. Just be patient as they are doing their best to make this project successful.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

Everyday and time, the project keeps moving forward and gaining more supporters. Even the issues and problems can't make the investbox stop on reaching their goals. I commended the team for their hard work and dedicated to the project.
Indeed, they won't stop reaching their goal because they know that the only thing they have to do is just working and working until the platform succeed.
I do agree with you, the only thing they should do is working hard to make the project bigger and better in order to achieve their success.
They should be seeking some advices from successful crypto hotshots like John Mcafee or Vitalik Buterin so that they can also get a good result for investbox.
Well advices is fine but must be extra careful in seeking advices. They need to be careful in trusting project confidential information. I think adviser will be available for help but needs to be wise enough. Hope team and developers can ask advice from reliable and trusted individuals and can really help the project to be successful in the future.

Cryptocurrencies keeps growing and advisers also getting more because they know there will be more project that will come and this is why they are taking this course seriously. If they really wanted to have a good advisors, then they need to gamble some good amount of money for the sake of their future.

Correct, but it will be good to double check if they can find advisor just to be sure that it will probably dont take advantage on this project. Hopefully it will be more responsible enough to make this platform coming true.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Transparency makes everyone aware of what the team have been doing with their funds. Making it to have a major role when it comes of their reputation and people will start to think that their project is on its right road to success.
Trust is the most important factor to make investors and supporters to invest in the project. Since they invest it means they believe in the sincerity of each project team member . Transparency will help to make a good image towards future investors. That will make investors trust more the project beacause it only  show how they are dedicated to the project and to all team members.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

That is a good idea indeed, with the advices heard from different people who are well experienced is a good move to follow because they knew how will work on it.If they will follow this idea, I am sure it can help a lot in the project.
It's true they need to collect all the advices they can get from experienced adviser specifically to those who experience in successful ICO. Hope they can meet a good and trusted advisors in the future.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Being optimistic is a good thing we can do and hopes that everything will be deliver by the team on what they had committed to their investors. Just be patient as they are doing their best to make this project successful.

It's true that optimistic will always have a big factor for every team who wants to success on their works. Because without this qualities, all their efforts for the project will be meaningless and will go for nothing because they can't provide better strategies and plans that will help and make the platform become fully functional in crypto market.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

That is a good idea indeed, with the advices heard from different people who are well experienced is a good move to follow because they knew how will work on it.If they will follow this idea, I am sure it can help a lot in the project.
It's true they need to collect all the advices they can get from experienced adviser specifically to those who experience in successful ICO. Hope they can meet a good and trusted advisors in the future.
this has a chance of success if the team follows all the advice given to them by the advisers and supporters of the project. I hope they reach their goal.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

Yes, absolutely because of the experienced advisor they will get good direction to reach their goals. And also with the help of the advisor the team will improve their mistakes and learn from them. As well advisors will take this project to the great height of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Carttemismins

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Good morning team! I sustain this business and rely  it should be successful! Classy results, a rather interesting project!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

Yes, absolutely because of the experienced advisor they will get good direction to reach their goals. And also with the help of the advisor the team will improve their mistakes and learn from them. As well advisors will take this project to the great height of success.
Exactly having advisors will help the project to reach to the goals. Advisors will identifies those obstacles which is coming on the way of projects success and they will solve this kind of problems as early as possible.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

Exactly having advisors will help the project to reach to the goals. Advisors will identifies those obstacles which is coming on the way of projects success and they will solve this kind of problems as early as possible.
does the development team offer us a list of its advisors? How competent are they and will they help to bring the project to a high level among competitors?
Mrkibobo

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

Good idea.. Global shipping with small charge I hope.. I wish you success
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

this has a chance of success if the team follows all the advice given to them by the advisers and supporters of the project. I hope they reach their goal.

I think they are gathering an advices, they need to choose the ideal one for the business so that it will grow. It is considering  that Investbox is just new in the system but they need to adopt the latest trend for an innovation. Before the success will come they need the set up of goal to have a good result. It should turn into realistics for better improvement.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Greetings fellows! I wish the project success! Attentive activity, really good plan!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

Almost people at here hope this ICO will have successfull and they can provide their service asap for everyone, every company have demand for shipping their goods.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

Almost people at here hope this ICO will have successfull and they can provide their service asap for everyone, every company have demand for shipping their goods.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Actually i hope they have good plan and listing at exchange as they said at website soon more. With cheap price strategy, i don't know what will happen with my Investbox token at the future, maybe come to the moon or not.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

Sometimes, advisor not determine project will have good growth. Strategy is so important, but community - which bring investors for them is more important.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

does the development team offer us a list of its advisors? How competent are they and will they help to bring the project to a high level among competitors?

Probably they did the listing of the advisors and the same wih the advisors advice so that the project will surely successful. If they are competent enough it means they are ready to published Investbox to the public but I think they are in 50% of the developmemt but time will come it wil fully develop. Soon Investbox will run in the community because it is really in need of some people.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: