Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.
I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
You have a point mate, we know how good the members are, but if this would rapidly grow I think that they might need support from other industry.

I think it's good to have partner for this kind of project because it will help to promote the platform of the project. Since this project is new to the community it is good to have alliance from other existing company in helping their ideas fits to the needs of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.

Maybe for now they are on the process of developing, and it's good if they are going to have  partner in some existing shipping services to achieve a great opportunity in the world of cryptos. The support of other shipping services will help in making the platform precise to the expectations of the community, in such away it will be a successful project.
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

The plan will be fortunate! Good luck fellows
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
Maybe they don't need partners but in any project small or high ranked projects they all need the supporters they can get from the people in the market.  Specialy from well known and successful projects done in the market. For me partnership maybe not necessary but the help and support will be needed along the way.

But it is still that they can have a partner for them to be more stabilize. I mean, they have a stronger foundation because their partner already been operating for a long time and we know that this is a platform which will be used by the said shipping industry.
Yes, I am in favour for partnership if any. Partnership will be very helpful for new project in the market. If a project has professional partners they are is someone can guide and teach in to make project more attractive and successful.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Ibox tokens is currently using ethereum erc20 platform, after the ico is there a token swap so that you can use your own blockchain or your token will use erc20 as your main blockchain?
I definitely agreed if they were implementing their own blockchain platform, but I don't think they would need to make their own blockchain since they need erc20 platform just for transfering tokens  Undecided
iress22

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

When will the presale start ? Or it started already ? I like the initial price of the token
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

You have a point mate, we know how good the members are, but if this would rapidly grow I think that they might need support from other industry.

I think it's good to have partner for this kind of project because it will help to promote the platform of the project. Since this project is new to the community it is good to have alliance from other existing company in helping their ideas fits to the needs of the community.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Having partner will always help you in your continuous growth. Because of the partner, you can promote the project on various platforms. Also with the helping partner, you can achieve the success within limited or less period of time.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Before this project was planned and the platform are arrange well for launching maybe they have already .aid some collaboration or partnership with the different shipping company bound to the different parts of the world, I think this investbox serves as courier blockchain with IBOX token as the fund for this shipping services.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

When will the presale start ? Or it started already ? I like the initial price of the token
Yes, it is started from May until July. Their ICO price is 0.1 USD, while there is no minimum contribution to investing. And then, the distribution started on August and they plan to have an external exchange so you can trade it on.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

For knowing Investbox and its overall plan of action - Visit our whitepaper

https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Agree, the whitepaper is simple but understandable though it needs to be improve by the team in the future. Also, i am hoping that someday they could put a progress bar on where they are on the token sales because would be investors would always look for one.

Well technically speaking whitepapers are supposed to be more technical and harder to understand and are mainly meant to interest other developers sooooo…..
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Having partner will always help you in your continuous growth. Because of the partner, you can promote the project on various platforms. Also with the helping partner, you can achieve the success within limited or less period of time.

Yes, to make more profit , it needs to have partners with the existing shipping services and needs to introduce IBOX coin as payments of billing transaction , so that it will be done faster and probably cheaper with the use of blockchain technology .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

Yes, having a known partner can help a lot in making this project well known. It gives a big impact in attracting more investors to invest. It can help also in making the project better because of the ideas came up in a situation.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Yeah that's what i'm thinking. They need to have a partnership with the existing shipping company that has already established logistics as this is necessary to transport the goods on time. If they will build their own logistics maybe it takes time before they can operate. Investbox will do the systems and tracking of the items using blockchain technology.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Forwarding services have always been demanded and I think that the project will be able to prove itself and take a worthy place in the market of logistics services

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

a great project and it has huge potential for development. I believe in this project and trust the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

a great project and it has huge potential for development. I believe in this project and trust the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
Yes, this project looks beneficial for investment and also the team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking which is continuously putting efforts in the ico to complete its development. And because of the team, the project will become successful soon.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Forwarding services have always been demanded and I think that the project will be able to prove itself and take a worthy place in the market of logistics services
in order to take a firm position in the market of logistics services, the project will have to do a lot more work. And success as a whole depends on how much the experienced team of developers.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.
indeed, the development team needs to work hard so that all supporters are convinced of the legality and safety of the project. Let's look at the team's achievements in this matter.

Very important to do after gaining popularity is think for an ideas to make the project develop more.Investbox project is not totally perfect that is why there is people or member of the team to make the project better.I know time comes it will succeed soon.
Each project has such moments when there is a difficulty in the development and popularity of the project, it can become not popular and it is very difficult to attract the attention of new users, I'm not talking about investors. In this case, you need to do a full restart of the project and look at it from the other side.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
I think it will look like an ordinary delivery service. You can send ordinary parcels or any goods with the help of this logistics company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: