Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

For knowing Investbox and its overall plan of action - Visit our whitepaper

https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Yes I rather want to read simple and straightforward statement s beacuse it's easy to understand. I like the way they describe and discuss about the project simple yet impressive.
Yeah, that is how they should present things, its neat and understandable, and if there is a question ask they must have a good response to impress more.
Accurate and authentic details will make the project more impressive and attractive. The competition is high so the project team members and developers will need to ensure the quality and  service that they will offer to clients. The way they discus and explained about the project is simple yet understandable.
The project is being transparent that's why the project is easy to understand. To make things clear, the video is just a support to the whitepaper to elaborate more what is the project all about.
Agree,  the vedio presentation will help the project to support the  whitepaper and some other information in the project website.  The vedio will make people to understand the project in easy way. Vedio could bring the project to be more popular and famous.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

A smooth and stable developement for this project is mandatory in reaching its goals. Together as a team we can work hand and hand to achieve it.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Hi, for a long time there was no update in the project. Who could tell me what the development team has achieved over the entire time that they have been working since the launch of the platform and the project as a whole? I searched on my own and found nothing on this issue.

Probably lost in the thread OR I don't the devs will bother like a lot of developers don't really care and never ever update the people on anything related to the project
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

Hi, for a long time there was no update in the project. Who could tell me what the development team has achieved over the entire time that they have been working since the launch of the platform and the project as a whole? I searched on my own and found nothing on this issue.

Probably lost in the thread OR I don't the devs will bother like a lot of developers don't really care and never ever update the people on anything related to the project

Yeah, considering the fact that more people are complaining about their updates and I can think that why the dev didn't get the attention of some of our concerns. Which it will fall into something misunderstood and they should take good care of their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

Well I think teams are still preparing for the updates and developments that we are looking for. I just hope they will get back to the track and will continue to search for updates. Let's be more patient in waiting. Hope team and developers will adress our concerns.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

A smooth and stable developement for this project is mandatory in reaching its goals. Together as a team we can work hand and hand to achieve it.
I know the team is busy for their respective schedule in developing the platform. They will then accept some opinions and suggestion once they have time for open forum with their community. In this way, the team and the community will have common understanding with the project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

I know the team is busy for their respective schedule in developing the platform. They will then accept some opinions and suggestion once they have time for open forum with their community. In this way, the team and the community will have common understanding with the project.

Well, you have a good point and hopefully people will do understand the situation. And I think as of these moment it seems that everyone understand the situation. But hopefully, dev should be more active to make things quickly understand and issues will be answered in just a short period of tine.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

interest in the project will increase if the administrators go according to their road map, this certainly makes the project meaningful

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
That's a very good question mate and i think that developers of this project need to answer to give clarification to their soon to be investors. Again, this is a new project and the team is still working to improve their presentation.

As the project will going to be provide us a shipping services, I think they will be working with countries that is available to cryptocurrency and accept that funds.

That is going to be there problem because cryptos is not yet fully accepted and they need to work this kind of issues. This is a shipping services where it really needs thorough research to convince those industries who are operating in traditional way.

It really need to introduce this system to our existing shipping services company as partner , to make this project run successfully using blockchain technology and also using Ibox coin as payments for all transaction made . I appreciate to the team working on this project and able to give more facilitating question for the investors to learn more about this project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

interest in the project will increase if the administrators go according to their road map, this certainly makes the project meaningful
do you see any deviations from the road map? I think the development team is acting according to plan and of course it's better to stick to it and not to deviate from the intended goal.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

The development team of the project has been consistently working hard since from the beginning to till now to launch it as early as possible. They are so innovative. They always trying to something different which is helping them to achieving their goals.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
SPOKKZofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Why your exchange will be more profitable for traders then others?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

The development team of the project has been consistently working hard since from the beginning to till now to launch it as early as possible. They are so innovative. They always trying to something different which is helping them to achieving their goals.
of course the team still has a lot of work. But what can they show us today, what achievements have they achieved in the project, how close are they to the goal?
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Since you have such a great goal I urge to concentrate on the little information people need to add more crdibility to your work.. work on your white paper and your team and provide contact informations such as a linkedin link.. other than that, everything is great! hope you success in the near future and a lot of hard work
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

I read your project, so I had a question. In which countries will you work and which services will you provide? That is, I mean what kind of goods will you deliver, for example, will it be mail or just as a separate delivery service company? In advance thanks for the answer.
That's a very good question mate and i think that developers of this project need to answer to give clarification to their soon to be investors. Again, this is a new project and the team is still working to improve their presentation.
You're right mate, the project is just new they need all the supporters they can get to all the people in the crypto community. The team are still on process the progress and developments. Maybe we could give them more time to prepare and set their plans and goals for the project.

As of this moment the team needs a details to comply the needs of information so that they can develop a great project and it will raise on the top list. Investbox is in the process of development. The team has goal to achieve they work hard and they used their strategies to get the high performance.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

do you see any deviations from the road map? I think the development team is acting according to plan and of course it's better to stick to it and not to deviate from the intended goal.
That's the only way to achieved the success and meets the expectations of the people who supports the project. The team for every crypto project here must follow the roadmaps because investors will depends on it. And I guess that's what Investbox team doing right now.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

As the project will going to be provide us a shipping services, I think they will be working with countries that is available to cryptocurrency and accept that funds.

That is going to be there problem because cryptos is not yet fully accepted and they need to work this kind of issues. This is a shipping services where it really needs thorough research to convince those industries who are operating in traditional way.

It really need to introduce this system to our existing shipping services company as partner , to make this project run successfully using blockchain technology and also using Ibox coin as payments for all transaction made . I appreciate to the team working on this project and able to give more facilitating question for the investors to learn more about this project .

The team work for that maybe at this time because they want it to run successfully and that is the good thibg to do. Investbox a shipping service is really great project because it will be able to ship in different areas it is intangible product which everyone needs because of the busy time.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

That's the only way to achieved the success and meets the expectations of the people who supports the project. The team for every crypto project here must follow the roadmaps because investors will depends on it. And I guess that's what Investbox team doing right now.

Probably the team uses and follow the road map because they wanted to line it up on the success side. The project generates the rules that needs to follow so that the investors will gain an ideas on how to do it. They set up Strenght of this project, know weaknesses on how to encounter and opportunities ro gather investors and how to face threats.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Why your exchange will be more profitable for traders then others?
Bro, you or me have misunderstood at here, this is shipping services, not exchange services. You should read more about Investbox.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

Probably the team uses and follow the road map because they wanted to line it up on the success side. The project generates the rules that needs to follow so that the investors will gain an ideas on how to do it. They set up Strenght of this project, know weaknesses on how to encounter and opportunities ro gather investors and how to face threats.
Have a long running more for determine the team have good working at here or not. Everyone expected they will get successful, but have a lot of factors can affect to them an can change the result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: