Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2018, 11:15:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 855791 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 532
Merit: 265

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:45:12 PM

I remember it took me forever to get the Windows wallet setup, blockchain downloaded and synced, etc a few months ago.

What's the latest links for wallet and chain?

Is there a web wallet available, or some way to transfer coins from account to account/exchange?

Thanks

Same question.

Faster and lighter way to download and install a wallet/blockchain to check out old wallet.dat?

freebitcoin     ZOIN     IntenseCoin     flypme     Oyster     BOTTOS     NIX
BTC faucet & more     coin             coin                            c2c exchange   token              token                 dex manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathwish

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

What games can i Play with this one ? I play a lot online. If it makes me some money, why not ?
Any link that I can use ?

PeterTheGrape

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:35:12 AM

What games can i Play with this one ? I play a lot online. If it makes me some money, why not ?
Any link that I can use ?

Do you want somebody to post a link to this thread?
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

Something to think about soon :

Block Reward Halving.

--

Here is the link to the latest Unreal Client for testing. It's still Alpha.
https://mega.nz/#!oZEHQbxQ!3y4z2DWi8Lsgt-7PteSenRThEgRdgjv_LK0cHyvufbU

Some work is being done to make the interface more simple and the map to scroll at the correct speed (you can change this in the settings though).

You can reduce the graphics settings if it's jerky (this will be improved).

Once the interface is done and it's all working, we will integrate some basic botting methods.

and when we are able to proceed with the next hard fork there will be some game mechanic changes that will make it much more fun Smiley

Hello. why I do not have a connection in this alpha version
pruta

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

Hi! If I want to store my coins in the HunterCore Wallet but don't intend to play the game, is it recommended to only download the HunterCore Wallet from the first post? Or would it be safer to get the All in One pack as suggested?
bucktotal

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Hi! If I want to store my coins in the HunterCore Wallet but don't intend to play the game, is it recommended to only download the HunterCore Wallet from the first post? Or would it be safer to get the All in One pack as suggested?

dont think it is safer in any way... either will do.

StelioKontos

Activity: 532
Merit: 265

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

This seems to remain an answered question unfortunately. I'd like to know too because my local vm is low on resources and I can't install a bloated package.

freebitcoin     ZOIN     IntenseCoin     flypme     Oyster     BOTTOS     NIX
BTC faucet & more     coin             coin                            c2c exchange   token              token                 dex manager
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:03:32 AM

OTC, pm if interested.
aditya81

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

game brock,rotter,beasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
aditya81

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

gameeee brockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
aditya81

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

this game will banneddddddddd soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
aditya81

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

I knew it snaibrain,you and your friend control block height,this game is beast...........................................beastttttttttttttt
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

This seems to remain an answered question unfortunately. I'd like to know too because my local vm is low on resources and I can't install a bloated package.

Doesn't matter which one really. The pruned version is smaller but you will need to sync from scratch if you have an old wallet.

I knew it snaibrain,you and your friend control block height,this game is beast...........................................beastttttttttttttt

.... ?

I've not had time to play for a long time and I certainly cannot control the block height...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

Block Reward Halving seems to be in 2.5 days. cross your fingers..

As many of you know we have been working hard on Chimaera, but we have some updates lined up for Huntercoin.

We'll be updating the game mechanics, and possibly modifying the reward/ratio for Hardware and Human Miners. As well as completion of the Unreal client.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
HunterPlayer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

don't understimate what aditya81 said, player Kiss seems to be able to ignore moves of other players and fast forward blocks at will

that's easy to detect, harder is to detect agains random names
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Block Reward Halving seems to be in 2.5 days. cross your fingers..

As many of you know we have been working hard on Chimaera, but we have some updates lined up for Huntercoin.

We'll be updating the game mechanics, and possibly modifying the reward/ratio for Hardware and Human Miners. As well as completion of the Unreal client.

Can we get another exchange, or at least web wallet to make it easy to transfer?
shixd8899

Activity: 294
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

The development of good years of money, while playing the game to make money, this is really the game player's Gospel ah, and has the function of mining.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Icon

Activity: 783
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Ya huc is going to need another exchange, poloniex is closing all accounts that are not verified with an photo id, that you can only get via web cam.. Sad meaning low ress cams wont work for verification. they won't allow uploaded photo id's..

Icon

snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

We need the communities help if you want Huntercoin to be listed on other exchanges.

Time for everyone to step up - some exchanges will list coins for X amount of Bitcoin afaik

the Huntercoin project is all voluntary work - no one is getting paid, and there was no real pre-mine..

that being said - we will be updating Huntercoin in the near future with some significant changes

|

|
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

We need the communities help if you want Huntercoin to be listed on other exchanges.

Time for everyone to step up - some exchanges will list coins for X amount of Bitcoin afaik

the Huntercoin project is all voluntary work - no one is getting paid, and there was no real pre-mine..

that being said - we will be updating Huntercoin in the near future with some significant changes

+1 and a web wallet. Right now, it's hard just to move coins around.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.