Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 04:17:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 853865 times)
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

Does anyone know how/when can we expect to have our HUC hold onto Poloniex credited as CHI???

Cheers Wink

probably when CHI is released Smiley

Snailbrain, what the future of Huntercoin? Do you plan to continue developing Huntercoin and Chimaera together?

Yes Huntercoin will continue to get updates.

--

If anyone would like to test - here is an update to extract the snapshot for block 1680000 > https://github.com/domob1812/huntercore/commit/5d8a86c0ddb9c9caaf4717e7b5af218f7d87652a

After some checks we'll update the official repo and upload the data returned.
We'll integrate into the chimaera website so you can check there.

As for poloniex - it may be it does not tally up with your deposit address due to how exchanges work (although i'm not sure in all honesty). I'll send the checked data to them also.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ce6908117

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:29:24 AM

Does anyone know how/when can we expect to have our HUC hold onto Poloniex credited as CHI???

Cheers Wink

probably when CHI is released Smiley

Snailbrain, what the future of Huntercoin? Do you plan to continue developing Huntercoin and Chimaera together?

Yes Huntercoin will continue to get updates.

--

If anyone would like to test - here is an update to extract the snapshot for block 1680000 > https://github.com/domob1812/huntercore/commit/5d8a86c0ddb9c9caaf4717e7b5af218f7d87652a

After some checks we'll update the official repo and upload the data returned.
We'll integrate into the chimaera website so you can check there.

As for poloniex - it may be it does not tally up with your deposit address due to how exchanges work (although i'm not sure in all honesty). I'll send the checked data to them also.

What is the upgrade to huntcoin?dev
antaresus

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:15:03 AM

I have some questions about the rules of this game. What is the non-random disaster? I can destruct the hunter with the Crown,  and he can't attack me, right? If I am not moving, can I destruct hunters?
antaresus

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:18:10 PM

Please, explain me this situation.
In block 1688748 my hunter (name "500") sent "Destruct" (Tx: 25db042de925fe67d974ba04db1ae8983803c150cb2bbd18f8767fb9d3c91a31) to attack hunter "ik10",  but "ik10" didn't send "Destruct". Hunter "ik10" sent  "Destruct" in next block 1688749. I also sent "Destruct" in block 1688749, but my TX has status: conflicted with a transaction with 144 confirmations, broadcast through 8 node(s).

In block 1688749 hunter "ik10" wins. Why?
PAMPT

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

Let me clarify, chimaera is not the top priority here. Hunter has always been in the top of the list of strobi's achievements. Strobi and few others helped a lot with getting this baby onto the exchanges and sponsoring give away campaign which facilitated better distribution of hunter, helping to translate the wealth from the hands of a few to broad masses.
snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

In block 1688748 my hunter (name "500") sent "Destruct" (Tx: 25db042de925fe67d974ba04db1ae8983803c150cb2bbd18f8767fb9d3c91a31) to attack hunter "ik10",  but "ik10" didn't send "Destruct". Hunter "ik10" sent  "Destruct" in next block 1688749. I also sent "Destruct" in block 1688749, but my TX has status: conflicted with a transaction with 144 confirmations, broadcast through 8 node(s).

needs some investigation - but for now - i'd do a -rescan of the wallet.

which client as you using? pruned chain + unity client, full chain + unity or betterqt or other?

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
antaresus

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

First I installed AiO (Huntercore v0.13 + Unity3d 1.22+ Pruned Chain), then I downloaded full blockchain. But I had to kill "ik10" in block 1688748, right?
OSYA

Activity: 562
Merit: 253

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:05:44 AM

You pressed the destruction early! You had to press the destruction in the next block

antaresus

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

You pressed the destruction early! You had to press the destruction in the next block

Why in the next block? In block 1688748 the hunters were on adjacent tiles. After my posting here, all "ik**" bots have changed names. Seems someone knows some bugs and exploits them.
OSYA

Activity: 562
Merit: 253

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

Why in the next block? In block 1688748 the hunters were on adjacent tiles. After my posting here, all "ik**" bots have changed names. Seems someone knows some bugs and exploits them.

1. Yes, indeed there are mistakes!
2. They are used by the owner of bots!
3. I killed you, killed by the rules! You made a mistake!

antaresus

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:02:03 PM

1. Yes, indeed there are mistakes!
2. They are used by the owner of bots!
3. I killed you, killed by the rules! You made a mistake!

Ok, may be I don't understand these rules. Please, explain me this situation with transactions and coordinates step by step.
snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:43:36 PM

There is definitely a need for some documentation for Huntercoin game play.
There was a bounty released a bit back for it

----

HUC holders you should be able to check your receiving CHI amounts on the Chimaera web page > https://www.chimaera.io/

This will not show correct or show at all for poloniex deposit addresses due to how exchanges store coins.
You will need to wait for CHI release unless poloniex release some checker - which is probably unlikely.

|

|
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:17:47 PM

----

HUC holders you should be able to check your receiving CHI amounts on the Chimaera web page > https://www.chimaera.io/

This will not show correct or show at all for poloniex deposit addresses due to how exchanges store coins.
You will need to wait for CHI release unless poloniex release some checker - which is probably unlikely.
Awesome!  Can't wait for Chimaera release.
alienalf

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

----

great news. thanks.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

----

That is good news, but where is the bounty located and how much? Would be helpful if Osya and others who know how to play would write.
paramind22

Activity: 672
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

Can the Dev team work on getting this on another exchange?  Poloniex has stopped operating in WA State, which has a lot of tech money and probably a lot of huntercoin investors.  If Polo has this attitude with other states that adopt a licensing fee for exchanges, then that means less customers for single exchange coins.

paramind22

Activity: 672
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

I'm getting "no block source available" from a new wallet install. 

wiggi

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

I'm getting "no block source available" from a new wallet install. 

try this:

Code:
#snail's VPS for mainnet and testnet
addnode=178.62.17.234

wiggi

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

What is the non-random disaster?

Happens 12 days (12*1440 blocks) after the last disaster, and the rules for it are the same as for random (chance 1/10000 per block) disaster

Code:
* Death by disaster now refunds the general cost.  The collected coins
  are added to the game fund (minus miner tax).

I can destruct the hunter with the Crown,  and he can't attack me, right?

Yes.

If I am not moving, can I destruct hunters?

Yes, during the first 5 blocks after spawn you're not only invulnerable but you can destruct hunters, even without losing the invulnerability if only destructing while standing still.

synthgauge

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:52:47 PM

----

That is good news, but where is the bounty located and how much? Would be helpful if Osya and others who know how to play would write.

It's sad that poloniex balances are invisible, this has always been a bummer for me. Everyone likes etherscan and bitshares explorer that allow to inspect poloniex balances. That is the nature of people, they always want to see what someone else does with their money, eyeball their rivals' trading stats and what percentage of the total daily turnover poloniex manipulator likes to fake.
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.