Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879143 times)
aditya81

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:45:31 PM

you are genius snaibrain,genius devil,cheater fuck,you hack my wallet ,cause i can not moving my hunter,move block height arbitrarily(accelerate,slowdown,accelerate,slowdown),This game really makes crazy

congratulations your bot is dominator now

the current domintator is MithrilMans bot (afaik).

I've not been playing for the last couple of weeks..

i've also not hacked your wallet...

-

It seems your time as the dominator (1 to 2 years??) has come to an end..

what you should really have done, was, instead of dumping all the coins, was donating a large chunk to the development fund - probably you amassed upwards of 8-10million HUCs but have sold almost all?
if you'd have donated say 10% to the development fund ...

if not you,maybe your friend or BGB(king of bot),
that you may know, I am not alone be the dominator,maybe I only control 30% of the map for all this time, and now perhaps only15%.why you think if we did not Become dominator, no dominator else,and you can see now bot is dominator.so all the games even in real live, the best will always be the dominator, like the United States that became world dominator.
if you blame us because there are fewer players, you're wrong, I think it is related to the price of which dropped dramatically .if you want this game a lot of players, HUC prices should rise dramatically or changing this game so interesting to play.not  destroying dominator with fraudulently,you rather it increasingly destroys this game.and I've contributed 10000 huc to the development fund previous.only me,i dont know dominator others
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:52:31 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 06:17:22 PM by snailbrain

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.
May be there are others.. do you work with osya?
In any case it's not really any of my business. I just tend to monitor playstyle and who attacks who to assume who is who. And your players seemed to have dominated the map without combat for a long time.

One thing to remember is.. originally, we did not design huntercoin to last this long. The game mechanics were not thought out from the start to be a full on game.
We expected to continue updating the client for no more than a year and then to start developing chronokings if we deemed huntercoin a success. Although the game is far from perfect, the concept and it's purpose was/is a success.  
We expected the game world to be overrun by bots before release (and posted that) as we did not want to waste time and resources without a live run/test.. aka huntercoin experiment.
As the dev I was hiring to help with the c++ passed away it restricted the original plan.. we have now supported the project as well as we could with limited resources.. no funding, in our spare time for 3 years..

The unity client should be getting some auto loot feature soon but bot combat may be some time off.

There should also be some more interesting announcement in the not too distant future..

Apologies ive rushed this message from my mobile but I'll check it later.

domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

I'm not sure that invalid moves should be accepted into the blockchain, even if handled, because they violate the consensus rules (game rules). I'm wondering if there are other kind of invalid transactions that could cause bigger troubles

There are some consensus rules against invalid moves, which are actually checked and verified.  Invalid paths (or at least some parts of them, running through obstacles) are not part of that, though.  This was already so in the earliest versions, and I've simply never changed it.

I don't know if it was an oversight or how it came to be.  One reason might have been that it is not fully trivial to check an array of waypoints, since you have to replay them and simulate the whole path.  Maybe Mikhail thought it too complicated or expensive to do that for every tx for the benefits it has, especially since doing that for unconfirmed transactions could have created DoS vectors.  But that's just speculation.

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

It's not about who dominator, but the fact how the redistribution of power!

The redistribution of power:
1. Who - bots!
2. How - fraud!
-----------------------------------------------
1. Nobody says that robots or other people's bad or it is not convenient! With them even more interesting (not boring), but then they do not play by the rules!
2. As we remember this coin with an emphasis on human-mining, but not in the mining bot coin.

Please everyone had to fight and let's be divided! Current Dominators - because the area is free!

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:45:57 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 08:33:17 AM by snailbrain

It's not about who dominator, but the fact how the redistribution of power!

The redistribution of power:
1. Who - bots!
2. How - fraud!
-----------------------------------------------
1. Nobody says that robots or other people's bad or it is not convenient! With them even more interesting (not boring), but then they do not play by the rules!
2. As we remember this coin with an emphasis on human-mining, but not in the mining bot coin.

Please everyone had to fight and let's be divided! Current Dominators - because the area is free!

when you see some fraud, give the exact block height.. and lets look. I still don't believe it but i'm willing to spend the time to look

atm, the only bots who are playing, I believe are MMs, Doesn't look like he's took over the whole map.. so he's not dominating atm may be..
was just based on the untidy json we spotted unique to mm client, and now comparing playstyle with current hunters on the map (with that json fixed)..
not sure if he was or wasn't denying it, but doesn't matter either way, not blaming or anything, i couldn't care less at the moment who or what.. in fact, it's pretty cool Smiley

Wiggi has autoloot feature in the better-qt client which is free to download.

and i'm pretty sure that none of the above are mining.

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

you are genius snaibrain,genius devil,cheater fuck,you hack my wallet ,cause i can not moving my hunter,move block height arbitrarily(accelerate,slowdown,accelerate,slowdown),This game really makes crazy

congratulations your bot is dominator now

the current domintator is MithrilMans bot (afaik).

I've not been playing for the last couple of weeks..

i've also not hacked your wallet...

-

It seems your time as the dominator (1 to 2 years??) has come to an end..

what you should really have done, was, instead of dumping all the coins, was donating a large chunk to the development fund - probably you amassed upwards of 8-10million HUCs but have sold almost all?
if you'd have donated say 10% to the development fund ...

if not you,maybe your friend or BGB(king of bot),
that you may know, I am not alone be the dominator,maybe I only control 30% of the map for all this time, and now perhaps only15%.why you think if we did not Become dominator, no dominator else,and you can see now bot is dominator.so all the games even in real live, the best will always be the dominator, like the United States that became world dominator.
if you blame us because there are fewer players, you're wrong, I think it is related to the price of which dropped dramatically .if you want this game a lot of players, HUC prices should rise dramatically or changing this game so interesting to play.not  destroying dominator with fraudulently,you rather it increasingly destroys this game.and I've contributed 10000 huc to the development fund previous.only me,i dont know dominator others

Just reading through the recent posts again --

I don't think anybody is blaming you for dominating.... i wish i had the time for it..
i did not have the time - in the last 1.5 years ago i had a baby daughter which took up most of my time along with the fiat job Smiley

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:48:40 AM

I'm trying to find some real updates here , where are we ?

Please throw in , on occasion , some sensical comments 
for the lazy ones who don't want to go through the entire
thread of funny stuff that has to be interpreted/deciphered Roll Eyes

HUC forever !

Don't worry about the drama Cheesy Massive news coming soon

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

HUC forever !

lol yeah..was just looking at some guys fighting in and price dropping, looks like someone wants cheap coins Wink

Cant STAMP the HUC  Cheesy

HUC to 5000 sats this year Smiley
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:54:44 AM

HUC forever !

lol yeah..was just looking at some guys fighting in and price dropping, looks like someone wants cheap coins Wink

Cant STAMP the HUC  Cheesy

HUC to 5000 sats this year Smiley

devs. plz stop quarrelling

you guys are most respected ones in crypto.

you did a great job.  we won't blame you guys. even you are running bots.
aditya81

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:31:56 PM

snailbrain,can you explain why bot can palter block height,this game more disgust...,very crafty.imposible human win from bot if like this
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 06:35:18 PM by snailbrain

snailbrain,can you explain why bot can palter block height,this game more disgust...,very crafty.imposible human win from bot if like this

They can't.

probably what you are experiencing now is blockchain reorganisation.
In the past with just 1 miner it hardly ever or rarely happened (could say never but we have 2 algos). As you are now having to concentrate more on combat and probably more miners.. you are noticing it a lot more.
The blocks will appear to go back in time then forward.. Might even skip 2 or so blocks.

How many connections does it say you have in huntercoin qt?

aditya81

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

They can't.

In the past with just 1 miner it hardly ever or rarely happened (could say never but we have 2 algos). As you are now having to concentrate more on combat and probably more miners.. you are noticing it a lot more.
The blocks will appear to go back in time then forward.. Might even skip 2 or so blocks.

i dont know,i dont understand,but bot can adapt with this and for human this is too fast

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

I have already described the situation today! I think all of us believe blockheads (like you guys are not experienced and all that)  Grin

He says he feels difficulties with moving his huc due to u being a ladyboy. He should be given a noble prize for that sentence alone, and I will give him the one.

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

They can't.

i dont know,i dont understand,but bot can adapt with this and for human this is too fast

Bots are pretty fast, yeah. That's why I try not to be in combat with more than a couple Hunters at a time. Easier to run away then risk getting my attention span overwhelmed.

He says he feels difficulties with moving his huc due to u being a ladyboy. He should be given a noble prize for that sentence alone, and I will give him the one.

WTF?

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
MithrilMan

Activity: 554
Merit: 502

Developer!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 01:09:22 AM

the problem you have, and that everyone else have, is that block generation is really weird, it's not stable at all, so the theoretic formula of 1 block per minute is screwed, sometimes you see 2 blocks generated in few seconds, sometimes in a couple or more minutes, so this is hard to time at the right moment and often is a matter of luck

of course if you are facing someone who sends a move very quickly while you take time to think and plan your moves, and a block is generated fast before you decide, you probably are dead
on the other side, could happen the opposite: the player/bot who sends the move asap, and doesn't protect his move setting his first waypoint away from enemy, can have his destruct to happen earlier than he wanted thought, and so the hunter is exposed to the other player that took more time before pressing destruct

But i agree that the main problem is that the blocks are often too fast, this is something to investigate but i don't think there is someone cheating, the problem is just that there aren't stable miners (IMHO) or worse, there is some bug in the block generation alghoritm (I don't know if it's custom for huntercoin or not, i think it's a namecoin port but maybe namecoin suffer the same problem, but not being namecoin a turn based game, It can be gone unnoticed)

anyway faster blocks means someone couldn't handle many hunters and this is a good think because it leave spaces for other players to collect HUCs, on the other side if the game mechanics keeps being so simple, the chance that the bots take over is high (hint: ammo/armor system + cooldowns + power ups)

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:37:55 AM

Well if anyone of you actually mined instead of just playing this game, you would all realize mining is a random luck draw, sometimes you find a block in (using btc) 10 mins sometimes longer and sometimes even under 10 mins. Making a turn base game on something that is so random is like playing on a ice lake, one day your going to fall through.

Not to mentioning some blocks get orphaned (like it never happened). Granted its a great idea that humans are the miners instead of ASIC but playing a game of turn base on a engine that is random in nature is not the best idea..

IMO

Icon
MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Well if anyone of you actually mined instead of just playing this game, you would all realize mining is a random luck draw, sometimes you find a block in (using btc) 10 mins sometimes longer and sometimes even under 10 mins. Making a turn base game on something that is so random is like playing on a ice lake, one day your going to fall through.

Not to mentioning some blocks get orphaned (like it never happened). Granted its a great idea that humans are the miners instead of ASIC but playing a game of turn base on a engine that is random in nature is not the best idea..

IMO

Icon

I agree, but this never happened with the old version and when we had a f2pool mining the coin.

And look at the screenshot i've just taken, there are 5 or 6 blocks generated per minute.... this isn't a luck matter, this is an hashpower matter or something else

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

i think some new design is coming soon?
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:58:05 AM

well one of the reason as stated above is in the old version we had to walk a mile ~ hour+ to get to the coins less combat, but now we are so close together, combat comes into play more often, so its now more noticeable, also not having a giant like f2pool to mine 99% of our blocks just adds even more randomness to the mix.

What could help things might be change to difficulty re targeting time (again like btc) ever 2100 blocks (i think) instead of ever block?

Icon
MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:03:59 AM

and as a proof that this is an hashpower matters, the difficult is already 12665240.411003 after 5 min i took the screenshot, while 100 blocks before it was 12198582.656297

update:
block 1570323

BlockDifficulty

look the spike on the last 100 blocks, where the weird blocks were noticeable
and after having pumped the SHA256, the miner started pumping Scrypt (look how Scrypt difficult rise so fast)

1570640   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:56:54   11   1042.900586   1770.7510423757
1570639   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:56:12   8   723.259173   1769.2141296503
1570638   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:55:57   10   957.605   1768.409901675
1570637   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:55:43   12   1146.661759   12662469.055522
1570636   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:54:52   11   1031.849   1767.5038365382
1570635   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:53:54   10   937.396759   1766.1599145315
1570634   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:53:26   11   1047.717145   1765.2256807371
1570633   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:53:01   11   1076.502759   12661739.953015
1570632   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:52:30   11   1048.007145   1764.1895263484
1570631   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:51:41   8   758.127172   1763.226972119
1570630   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:51:07   10   931.034074   12672393.19249
1570629   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:50:47   6   544.209   1762.2943915493
1570628   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:49:51   12   1143.643073   1760.9396047451
1570627   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:49:24   9   857.269173   1759.949581106
1570626   Scrypt   2017-01-21 01:48:32   11   1036.334487   1761.7818564724
1570625   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:47:24   12   1189.400759   12665240.411003
1570624   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:46:32   8   718.374487   12653288.495869
1570623   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:46:26   11   4141.269322   12641359.116998
1570622   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:46:20   11   1037.782246   12630903.071409
1570621   SHA256   2017-01-21 01:45:59   9   872.578   12620754.041186

as you said, this block generation isn't compatible with a turn based game. A turn based system must have a stable timer, or as much stable as possible, or at very least a minimum granted time (about the minimum granted time, i think this is difficult because bitcoin doesn't have a reliable timer, date and times aren't reliable neither)

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: