Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 04:17:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 853865 times)
MithrilMan

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Developer!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 12:10:44 AM

snail,

how is 5% calculated? since there are 16.8 million HUC at block 1680000, is it that 5% of 336 million CHI = 16.8 million HUC ?

OR

#_HUC_converted_to_CHI * 20 = total CHI supply?

thanks!

remember even about the locked coins in gamefund, now they are
1321044.36861456 (1.3 M!)

I'm stating this here because i don't even want to give a chance to use that funds under the hood... better to be clear.
Of course now we give him the chance to change numbers (did you seen snail? not being clear makes people having nasty thoughts)

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:16:27 AM

Wow, so much excitement about free coins! Tongue 

Seriously though, it was previously stated that it would be a PoW chain, so if 5% is airdropped to HUC holders, 5% to founders, and 5-whatever% is ICOed, that doesn't seem totally unreasonable. I am generally not a fan of ICOs or premines, but I'm not gonna complain about airdrop before even hearing details of the rest of coins wrt premine, ICO, and amount that will be mined.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:17:40 AM

Wow, so much excitement about free coins! Tongue 

Seriously though, it was previously stated that it would be a PoW chain, so if 5% is airdropped to HUC holders, 5% to founders, and 5-whatever% is ICOed, that doesn't seem totally unreasonable. I am generally not a fan of ICOs or premines, but I'm not gonna complain about airdrop before even hearing details of the rest of coins wrt premine, ICO, and amount that will be mined.

don't you see that. they don't care HUC holders any more.

they want BTC.
BetterOldCoins

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

Huntercoin owners will keep their huc and get some chi as well, 5% of the total supply. Chi will probably add something to huc, if done well, so long term huc supporters should do okay.

If somebody does not like huntercoin they honestly shouldn't buy it, there are other coins they can focus on.

It looks like a good coin to me though.
moonrock

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

Hahaha what a joke.

The HUC devs start hyping the "great rate" they are going to be giving to HUC holders while offloading their stash and then announce a measly %5 to the community.

Oh wow, looks like they have even edited and deleted some of their posts!

If the HUC devs had any respect beforehand, you just lost it all. Proven yourselves to be nothing more than common scammers, liars and thieves. Proven to be untrustworthy when it comes to money. Its not that bad a trait, most people lose their shit over stacks of cash. Just don't try to act like your all saints.

What a god damn shame that I believed there was something here.

Who's knows, the only pump your going to see is if polo announce supporting the swap. Then again your just scamming because its only %5 of Chimera but noobs don't know that! They will buy anything if its mentioned by polo or the whole trollbox hypes.

Good work devs. I wont be participating in the ICO.

I know I speak for the majority and sadly your funding just took a major hit. You think you "saved" because your flipping the pheasants %5 but you just trashed your name and reputation in one fell swoop.

Congratulations faggots,

I hope you have some corporate deals lined up because you won't get fuck all from me  Cool
sotisoti

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:56:07 AM

What will happen to the unburned HUC coins? Will dev continue the development work of huntercoins?
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

What will happen to the unburned HUC coins? Will dev continue the development work of huntercoins?

No burning scheduled. I think HUC development will happen at same pace as years before

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

Hi all,

There are no plans to cease the voluntary Huntercoin support. The project is opensource and developers are welcome as always to contribute.

Chimaera is a separate  project.

HUC Snapshot is a courtesy - the 5% are free Smiley

If you recently purchased HUC expecting to receive 100x Value increase then I can only apologize for any misunderstanding.
It is a bonus to current huc holders.

More detailed Chimaera project information will be released after the Huntercoin snapshot.

It's possible to calculate the approximate total number of Chimaera based on :
HUC owners receive 3:1 CHI . There are around 16million in circulation.
This= ~ 50million CHI for HUC owners.
If 5% of CHI= 50 million, then Total CHI= ~ 1 billion

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Papajager

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

It's possible to calculate the approximate total number of Chimaera based on :
HUC owners receive 3:1 CHI . There are around 16million in circulation.
This= ~ 50million CHI for HUC owners.
If 5% of CHI= 50 million, then Total CHI= ~ 1 billion

I think that in practice it will be 20-40% of the whole HUC.
It is 1-2% of all CHI

▄██████▄               
            ▄█████▀▀▀▀█████▄           
         ▄████▀          ▀█████▄       
     ▄█████▀                 ▀████▄     
  █████▀                        ▐█████ 
 ███          ███        ▐███       ███▄
████        ▄▄█████████████████      ███
███      ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀      ███
███     ███   ███        ▐███        ███
███    ████   ███        ▐███        ███
███    ▐███   ███        ▐███        ███
███     ▐████▄███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███
███        ▀█████ █████████████      ███
███           ▐███       ███         ███
 ███▄          ▐████▄▄▄████         ████
   █████▄          ▀█████▀       ▄█████ 
     ▀█████▄                ▄█████▀     
         ▀█████▄         ▄████▀         
             ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀           
                 ▀█████▀

Usechain
  the First Mirror Identity Blockchain
   ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
WECHAT: USECHAIN
bucktotal

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

thanks snail. long live Huntercoin! good luck Chimaera!

MM and COOP, sorry to see you guys go. and hope to continue seeing you around in the future.

BetterOldCoins

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:41:30 AM

The project looks good. 5% of the new project is being given to huc players. It is funny to see people complain.

One minor complaint.  Shocked Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

& What happened to Bitcoin coop?
huxdy

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

I still can't run it on win10 Roll Eyes

Domain name for sale: zcashblockchain.com, zcashblock.com, zcashwallet.org, zcashwallet.info, zecwallet.com, zecblockchain.com, zecblock.com, zecdice.com
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

The project looks good. 5% of the new project is being given to huc players. It is funny to see people complain.

Nothing funny there. Its sad community was treated like that. People were promised very good deal by burning/swapping their HUC coins to CHI. Developers told multiple times the HUC holders will be rewarded at extremely good rate. Instead of that HUC holders get just a miserable portion as 'free coins' (which is unwelcome change of announced plan by itself). Hence the severe disappointment.

It's much better to abstain from promises, than to promice a lot then give just very little. That is a deceiption, and it raises many concerns and suspicions on the underlying reasons, such as creating hype to sell devs stash, for example.

One minor complaint.  Shocked Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

Look at Chimera thread for answer. He was frustrated by the same reasons as outlined above.

... this space is not for rent ...
greznorton

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:32:36 PM

I have readed up last 2 pages.
people upset about receiving coins for free in an entirely different project?Huh

One minor complaint.  Shocked Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

THIS ^^^ If they lost some money then this would be why they are upset otherwise it's probably FUD. I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

people upset about receiving coins for free in an entirely different project?Huh

THIS ^^^ If they lost some money then this would be why they are upset otherwise it's probably FUD. I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

If you want I can hold your coins in my address for snapshot, then send them back + chimaeras afterwards. Just send me a PM if you're interested...
BetterOldCoins

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:50:02 PM

... Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

... I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

Hopefully devs will address that. Chaemera looks like an awesome project. How long does a person have to do the Chi extraction after the snapshot? Does it have to be done that day or can it be a few weeks later?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:53:19 PM

... Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

... I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

Hopefully devs will address that. Chaemera looks like an awesome project. How long does a person have to do the Chi extraction after the snapshot? Does it have to be done that day or can it be a few weeks later?

That cannot be done the same day just because CHI wallets will not be available at the time. I am fairly sure you can do that whenever you like after the CHI wallets are available, be it few weeks later or few years later - as your coins will be set in blockchain, and only your privkey could unlock them.

... this space is not for rent ...
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

a small update regarding the 10k cutoff.

We've been discussing this today and you will be pleased to know that we have decided that we will lower the minimum HUC balance for free CHI to 1000 HUCs Smiley

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 913
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

We've been discussing this today and you will be pleased to know that we have decided that we will lower the minimum HUC balance for free CHI to 1000 HUCs Smiley

I think this is great move that supports early buyer/hodlers who purchased back when HUC was much more expensive.  Thanks.
greznorton

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:00:13 PM

great news thank you for this.

If you want I can hold your coins in my address for snapshot, then send them back + chimaeras afterwards. Just send me a PM if you're interested...

very kind but now not required. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.