Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 04:17:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 853865 times)
btbrae

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

I suspect something is being developed for huntercoin perhaps a Huntercoin 2 game, sequels in games are after all not unheard of Wink

Have to admit if somebody wanted to buyback a load of HUC then making HUC look obsolete in favor of Chimaera was the way to go. I think most people dumped their HUC at a pumped up price.

I cannot otherwise explain the price rise. Somebody knows something I don't...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:53:07 PM

I suspect something is being developed for huntercoin perhaps a Huntercoin 2 game, sequels in games are after all not unheard of Wink

Have to admit if somebody wanted to buyback a load of HUC then making HUC look obsolete in favor of Chimaera was the way to go. I think most people dumped their HUC at a pumped up price.

I cannot otherwise explain the price rise. Somebody knows something I don't...

A lot of people buy up coins to corner the market and make money purely by trading.

Others, smarter, take a coin that has not breen adequately developed, buy some, then do it right.

Probably it is just somebody trying to make money in the short term, but a remote chance it is somebody who plans to invest a little in making the game more playable and getting more people to play. Have to wait and see.

add
Market cap is around $2,000,000. A major stake holder could invest in paying devs to streamline the coin for mass appeal and it would pay.

As for the conspiracy of using Chimaera as a way to corner HUC, that would seem to have been smart.
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:02:26 PM

Very possible that the Huntercoin finally sees an influx of solo players, playing for 10§-50$ per day. This can be done now by manually controlling hunters if you're dedicated and have lots of time. But it still takes an organized group of players to conquer big parts of the map and make 1k per day, this is the biggest roadblock for the game (i.e. potential solo players being discouraged by lack of other solo players).

But the problem is, the number will always balance out by two main variables, cost to enter and profit. So yes higher price means more players but high buy in cost always means you are limiting the pool of people who can try. Until the cost to play is held solidly less than $0.5 or lower you are excluding almost everybody.
KGBx

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:25:58 PM

What happened to HUC? I see a crazy price spike right now? They've released something innovate?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

What happened to HUC? I see a crazy price spike right now? They've released something innovate?

It has always been very cheap. People ignore it for some reason. The last few weeks somebody has been trying to buy.  

Look at Namecoin, similar dev group and also ignored coin  Tongue
kringkramfg

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:48:50 AM

Well that is one of the ways. On the other hand money drives innovation, so if there was a ton of money up for grabs more people would try making AIs for it.

That is good theoretically, but in actual practice a hungry person* works a lot harder and more aggressively than the guy trying to buy a jet.

add
*working for him/her self

I sort of agree. Managing to combine the two would be pretty amazing. So I agree with you, much lower hunter cost + competitive would be the best. But the problem then is the ease of getting an advantage through flooding the map, which is what the hunter cost countered in the first place. I think it is a really tough problem and if solved, would be a big deal.
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:27:52 AM

I sort of agree. Managing to combine the two would be pretty amazing. So I agree with you, much lower hunter cost + competitive would be the best. But the problem then is the ease of getting an advantage through flooding the map, which is what the hunter cost countered in the first place. I think it is a really tough problem and if solved, would be a big deal.

Part of the problem might be that some people feel the game can't be adapted, that the map, rules etc are fixed.

Although HUC devs are going to maintain the basic code, it would be good to have the game updated in a lot of ways. To take over development of the game blockchain so it has more than a very poor simple game. An ambitious person with resources could build quite the coin, considering huc's relation to namecoin, a modified huc could do a lot of things.

A basic game, what is available now, for people who only want that. But combining it into the nmc internet, .bit, and adding additional things for people who want more.

-

The ai aspect does not generate a lot of interest yet, but it will.
sartorpc

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

Hi guys, I want to play the huntercoin game, do I need coins first? how can I get some? there isn't a way to get free ones? just want to try the game Sad
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 560

https://telluria.at

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

Its very amazing price this coin , I Like it.
by the way what happen this coin raise more than 150% ?
anybody know why ?

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit     
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 630

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Don't know what is the reason behind it but the value of HUC is kept increasing in the market. Can anybody update us whether dev provides any good news about this HUC because we are also a part of this community?

██
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██

▄  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▄
      █ ███████████████ █
    ▄█   █ ▄██   ██▄ █   █▄
  ▄███▄▄█   ▀█   █▀   █▄▄███▄
▄▀██████  ██▄     ▄██  ██████▀▄
 ▄██████ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀ ██████▄
 █████ ▀▀█  █▄███▄█  █▀▀ █████
██████▀ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▄ ▀██████
██████ ███ █   ▀   █ ███ ██████
██████ ▀ █ █▄█████▄█ █ ▀ ██████
 ██████▄ █ █████████ █ ▄██████
 ▀ █████▄ █ ▀█████▀ █ ▄█████ ▀
    █████▄ █▄     ▄█ ▄█████
     ██████▄ ▀   ▀ ▄██████
      ▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
        ▀█▀█████████▀█▀
            ▀▀███▀▀

▄  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▄
      █ ███████████████ █
    ▄█   █ ▄██   ██▄ █   █▄
  ▄███▄▄█   ▀█   █▀   █▄▄███▄
▄▀██████  ██▄     ▄██  ██████▀▄
 ▄██████ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀ ██████▄
 █████ ▀▀█  █▄███▄█  █▀▀ █████
██████▀ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▄ ▀██████
██████ ███ █   ▀   █ ███ ██████
██████ ▀ █ █▄█████▄█ █ ▀ ██████
 ██████▄ █ █████████ █ ▄██████
 ▀ █████▄ █ ▀█████▀ █ ▄█████ ▀
    █████▄ █▄     ▄█ ▄█████
     ██████▄ ▀   ▀ ▄██████
      ▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
        ▀█▀█████████▀█▀
            ▀▀███▀▀

██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
    ██
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 802
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

All coins to do with gaming are on the rise big time.

I've speculated for a long time that the global shift into crypto will mainly begin through gaming. It's the new tech savvy generation who already download movies and other naughty stuff so a 'naughty' currency is nothing weird to them.

We gamers are also lazy and therefore easier to convince into an investment if it means: more money, less work, more time for gaming. hah!

Golftech

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

All coins to do with gaming are on the rise big time.

I've speculated for a long time that the global shift into crypto will mainly begin through gaming. It's the new tech savvy generation who already download movies and other naughty stuff so a 'naughty' currency is nothing weird to them.

We gamers are also lazy and therefore easier to convince into an investment if it means: more money, less work, more time for gaming. hah!

its really enjoying to see how fast the price went up i use to remember HUC 3 weeks ago when the price fluctuates between 3,800 sat - 4,500 sat i play with buy low and sell high day trade but when the price spike to 6k i started to leave it really didn't expect that the price will went up to this far so happy for the success dev team keep it up.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitpotter

Activity: 614

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

Hi guys, I want to play the huntercoin game, do I need coins first? how can I get some? there isn't a way to get free ones? just want to try the game Sad

I am looking for an answer like you, I also do not know how, maybe someone can help?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄▄██████▄▄████▄▄
▄███▄▄███▀▀▀██▀▀▀███▄▄███▄
▄███▄██▀▀████████████▀▀██▄███▄
▄██▄██▀██████████████████▀██▄██▄
▄████▀██████████████████████▀████▄
████▀████████████████████████▀████
██▄█████▀     █      ▀██     ████▄██
███████  ▄█████  ███  ██  ██████████
███████  ██   █      ███     ███████
███████  ▀██  █  ██▄  ██  ██████████
██▀█████▄     █  ███▄  █     ████▀██
████▄████████████████████████▄████
▀████▄██████████████████████▄████▀
▀██▀██▄██████████████████▄██▀██▀
▀███▀██▄▄████████████▄▄██▀███▀
▀███▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄███▀▀███▀
▀▀████▀▀██████▀▀████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
GRE
Global Risk Exchange

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
()
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Jimmy2011

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:07:44 PM

I just want to guess part of it, as you know, it will be halved in the early next year, right?
Icon

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

Well the price being so hi these days ~ $28.00 to play 1 hunter, don't have to walk /mine alot to make some BTC  Smiley

Icon
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

I've moved the old wiki from the old chronokings domain to here > http://wiki.huntercoin.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
> on here I will start adding the Setup & play guide from scratch - I will write it this and next week.

The huntercoin.org website needs tearing down and redoing - I may do this myself or put up a bounty for it (if someone wants to send me some mockups before hand, they can)

on another note - We are looking at making a small combat change over the next few weeks to make combat a bit more interesting...

more info to follow

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
podizzler3000

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:11:28 PM

well i am trying to import my private key from 2014 into the huntercore wallet but i get ' error -4 pruned chain cant rescan' or something similar. i thought i downloaded the entire chain?
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

Allways been interested in Huc and in all other gaming currencies in general, but never tried the game that Huc have made.. dont know why actually. Will try it this week for sure!
Is it hard to setup?

PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

I am looking for an answer like you, I also do not know how, maybe someone can help?

Step 1) Wait for the entry fee to get lower. Maybe 5 huc to play would be fair.

Well the price being so hi these days ~ $28.00 to play 1 hunter, don't have to walk /mine alot to make some BTC  Smiley

Icon

When the price is reasonable plenty of people will give you huc to play, but at this price there will be too many people asking then selling them.
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:12:55 AM

well i am trying to import my private key from 2014 into the huntercore wallet but i get ' error -4 pruned chain cant rescan' or something similar. i thought i downloaded the entire chain?

You cannot used the prune chain for anything except if you are a brand new person and don't have an old wallet and just want to save time.

You have to download the new wallet and blockchain, there is a bootstrap link in the op.

Also check the properties on any desktop links after you delete the all in one. If you click on the same desktop link from the all in one you will cause the "new" download to not work properly.
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.