Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879142 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 02:24:31 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 04:21:11 AM by BayAreaCoins

Putting that "one year experiment" part aside, let me ask directly:  What improvements would you like to see for the Huntercoin project?  Is there any help you might be able to offer with them?

Note that the codebase is roughly up-to-date with Bitcoin Core from a year ago.  I think that's likely much better than most Bitcoin-clone-shitcoins out there, even if they are on exchanges and pumped by shills.

I personally like Huntercoin a lot, it certainly is a piece of crypto history, and I still hold a non-trivial amount of coins myself.  So if there is any concrete proposal for getting involved and improving the project, I'm more than happy to support you on that.

Sorry for just now seeing your post.... 1 year later!

Improvements:  We certainly need to come up with some type of ReCaptcha or something to at least make it more difficult for botters to bot.  Also, HUC syncing was HORRIBLE... I couldn't sync HUC on a rural internet connection.  I think being able to sync on a trash internet connection is important for a coin that is meant for human mining... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people who are human mining potentially are from some pretty rough spots in the world!

Help:  I can provide Huntercoin a safe place to be exchanged for Bitcoin if anyone is still interested.  My team can also help brainstorm as well.  Please let us know if we can be of any assistance Domob.

I can’t find any exchanges trading HUC.  Anybody know of any?  Last price showing as $.002.  

Thanks.  

Edit.  Can’t find any exchanges.  Coin looks dead.  If anybody wants to sell some HUC PM, please.   Thanks.  

If anyone else wants a HUC exchange... just post and I can probably make it happen! (freebitcoins.com/xchange)

I really can't fathom why anyone would want to buy HUC at this point, but who am I to judge?  I'm wrong most the time anyways, so maybe HUC is going to be the hot 2021 coin! Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 07:50:15 AM

Putting that "one year experiment" part aside, let me ask directly:  What improvements would you like to see for the Huntercoin project?  Is there any help you might be able to offer with them?

Note that the codebase is roughly up-to-date with Bitcoin Core from a year ago.  I think that's likely much better than most Bitcoin-clone-shitcoins out there, even if they are on exchanges and pumped by shills.

I personally like Huntercoin a lot, it certainly is a piece of crypto history, and I still hold a non-trivial amount of coins myself.  So if there is any concrete proposal for getting involved and improving the project, I'm more than happy to support you on that.

Improvements:  We certainly need to come up with some type of ReCaptcha or something to at least make it more difficult for botters to bot.  Also, HUC syncing was HORRIBLE... I couldn't sync HUC on a rural internet connection.  I think being able to sync on a trash internet connection is important for a coin that is meant for human mining... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people who are human mining potentially are from some pretty rough spots in the world!

Help:  I can provide Huntercoin a safe place to be exchanged for Bitcoin if anyone is still interested.  My team can also help brainstorm as well.  Please let us know if we can be of any assistance Domob.

I can’t find any exchanges trading HUC.  Anybody know of any?  Last price showing as $.002.  

Thanks.  

Edit.  Can’t find any exchanges.  Coin looks dead.  If anybody wants to sell some HUC PM, please.   Thanks.  

If anyone else wants a HUC exchange... just post and I can probably make it happen! (freebitcoins.com/xchange)

I really can't fathom why anyone would want to buy HUC at this point, but who am I to judge?  I'm wrong most the time anyways, so maybe HUC is going to be the hot 2021 coin! Tongue

Xaya is way better and active but huntercoin Brings back nostalgia for me.  I was around when these old coins were created and I’m sad I lost them All in Cryptsy.  I should have some money in a few days so yeah, hook me up with whatever you can get up to max $300.  At $.002 it’s a great deal.  Thanks. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
vleroybrown

Activity: 1136
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:21:43 AM

Is Huntercoin being used to purchase crack and hookers? What's the going rate for a footjob currently?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 09:11:31 AM

Is Huntercoin being used to purchase crack and hookers? What's the going rate for a footjob currently?

Well hello stranger!!!!

I'm happy to see you're still around. 

You around the same place we met or are you off on an island at the moment?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
vleroybrown

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:18:43 AM

Well hello stranger!!!!

Back from the island for the moment to hunker down for the election. Not sure if its a good idea though since when I open google maps it shows home as the wrightsville unit.

Can't complain about this fall weather though. Immediately caught a cold! Can't wait to tell stories to the grandkids of how I survived the terrible pandemic.

How about you and yours?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 09:25:08 AM

Well hello stranger!!!!

Back from the island for the moment to hunker down for the election. Not sure if its a good idea though since when I open google maps it shows home as the wrightsville unit.

Can't complain about this fall weather though. Immediately caught a cold! Can't wait to tell stories to the grandkids of how I survived the terrible pandemic.

How about you and yours?

LOL about the Google Maps thinking you were supposed to be living at Gladiator School.  I'm extremely over being down here... it's flat out dangerous to be a resident of this poverty state frankly. (they see you as a tasty potential Fine or a person to sell your rights back to)

A cold eh.... you better just call it COVID and try to get some of all this free money floating around.  Tongue

Shoot me your # and I'll call you next time I'm in town.  I wouldn't mind catching up if you aren't scared of imaginary invisible monsters!  (There are plenty of real monsters down here for us to be worried about... I can't imagine losing sleep about some invisible shit!)

vleroybrown

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:41:29 PM

Well hello stranger!!!!

How about you and yours?

LOL about the Google Maps thinking you were supposed to be living at Gladiator School.  I'm extremely over being down here... it's flat out dangerous to be a resident of this poverty state frankly. (they see you as a tasty potential Fine or a person to sell your rights back to)

A cold eh.... you better just call it COVID and try to get some of all this free money floating around.  Tongue

Shoot me your # and I'll call you next time I'm in town.  I wouldn't mind catching up if you aren't scared of imaginary invisible monsters!  (There are plenty of real monsters down here for us to be worried about... I can't imagine losing sleep about some invisible shit!)

BAC

For sure, sounds like a plan. All this time, we need to kick it!

Regards,

VLB
kringkramfg

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:00:21 PM

what if we really blow up the world map. Make it 50000 X 50000 tiles instead of the current 505 x 505. Would make it impossible to control the entire map without putting an excessive amount of huntercoins towards doing so

I tried syncing huntercoin today and it worked. Positively surprised Smiley
kringkramfg

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:49:33 PM

1st step should be some sort of change. Can be feature based, algorithm, other.. I think expanding the game map greatly and making you have to risk more in order to get more would be a good first step to avoid bots (although I am not actually against bots). You need to be able to spawn as a player and play the game regardless of there being a "dominator" owning most of the map. At this point revamping the gameplay completely should be an option if it can help.
2nd step has to be to get on any sort of exchange, it is dead until then. Probably shouldn't be picky here.

Can't really make use of the prize fund locked in huntercoin until it has a not zero price, but when it does there is a lot that can be used for incentives there.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 05:24:18 AM

Decentraland has been really blowing up lately. Reminded me of the old Huntercoin. Is the game even still active?

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:54:15 PM

Decentraland has been really blowing up lately. Reminded me of the old Huntercoin. Is the game even still active?

Not currently in active development - was no funds or incentive to keep developing (no premine etc, was created at cost for testing purposes originally), split in community of what to do, and it wasn't designed with longevity in mind. - together with a developer passing away a week after launch.

It was a precursor for Chronokings > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262599.80

Chronokings is pretty much Taurion (except in space) > https://twitter.com/XAYA_tech/status/1379751806276923396

A mixture between EVE online, C&C and CIV (and huntercoin) - all fully decentralized

-

There is some discussion atm about some sort of Huntercoin revival but nothing concrete atm

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 09:44:34 PM

Can’t find any exchanges trading hunter coin.  Anybody know?  Thanks. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 09:52:57 PM

Thanks.  

I put in a request.  Make it happen.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 09:53:50 PM

Maybe add it to Freiexchange they add old coins for free. 

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 02:57:18 AM

Thanks.  

I put in a request.  Make it happen.  Smiley

I received your request.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 02:57:38 AM

Ya I bet they would add HUC for sure.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 06:09:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2021, 06:50:35 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Ya I bet they would add HUC for sure.

Did they add it, I was gonna suggest the same thing.  Their niche is old legit coins.  Usually free too.  Telll them vlad2vlad sent you.  I knows peoplez and i LOVE me this corn.  

Edit:  they didn’t add it, I suggested they do.  I know peoplez. 

DavidT

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:29:06 AM

Hey guys is there still a running server for huntercoin these days or not at all? Tried to see how much HUC my old wallets have but won't sync lol Cheers!
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 01:02:09 PM

Hey guys is there still a running server for huntercoin these days or not at all? Tried to see how much HUC my old wallets have but won't sync lol Cheers!

type in console
addnode 167.99.154.94 add
addnode 144.76.222.140:8398 add
addnode 91.206.16.214:8398 add
addnode 91.219.237.223:8398 add
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 11:31:26 AM

type in console
addnode 167.99.154.94 add
addnode 144.76.222.140:8398 add
addnode 91.206.16.214:8398 add
addnode 91.219.237.223:8398 add

Hey, long time.  Where do you buy this coin. I think it’s a hidden gem made by Satoshi.  I had 150,000 coins on cryptsy but they stole them all.  I’d like to buy some but can’t find an exchange anymore that sells them.  Last I remember they were on poloniex but they’re gone now.  And sadly I don’t mine.  Thanks

V

Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: