Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

Why are you focussing on coin swapping when ADT2 still needs to be fixed? You're swapping from a sort of working coin to a broken coin?

Adtv2 works fine there is a few issues but its way better than v1

This is just not true at all.  You must not have been reading the forums the past 8+ Months.

Most of the issues adtv2 has had would not have happend if it wasent for the cryptsy waĺlets and coding issues right now the coin is stable it just not geting new blocks that fast

We need the hardfork that was planed to happen and we need somone to code it i have next to no money due to all preveous coders not provideing what they were paid for

Zach I been holding for a long time. In fact I kinda forgotten about ADT though I haven't sold 1 coin. Why don't you just give this up and start a new coin with a lot less coins. Allow those who own ADT to convert over like 1000 = 1 of the newer coins. People who invested in ADT could also have a shot at recouping their money back (including yourself). There are many of us including myself who would back you. Even if ADT was fixed it has turned off many people. I think you would be a wonderful DEV with a fresh new start. This is just my opinion.
there is no need to make a new coin i will be sticking with adt

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:45:20 PM

Why are you focussing on coin swapping when ADT2 still needs to be fixed? You're swapping from a sort of working coin to a broken coin?

This is just not true at all.  You must not have been reading the forums the past 8+ Months.

Most of the issues adtv2 has had would not have happend if it wasent for the cryptsy waĺlets and coding issues right now the coin is stable it just not geting new blocks that fast

We need the hardfork that was planed to happen and we need somone to code it i have next to no money due to all preveous coders not provideing what they were paid for

Zach I been holding for a long time. In fact I kinda forgotten about ADT though I haven't sold 1 coin. Why don't you just give this up and start a new coin with a lot less coins. Allow those who own ADT to convert over like 1000 = 1 of the newer coins. People who invested in ADT could also have a shot at recouping their money back (including yourself). There are many of us including myself who would back you. Even if ADT was fixed it has turned off many people. I think you would be a wonderful DEV with a fresh new start. This is just my opinion.
there is no need to make a new coin i will be sticking with adt

Good style man

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:40:55 AM

Did you know there's an ADT version 2? That's meant to be the new coin.  One of the major problems seems to be that there's no one to help with coding, so a third coin would probably make things even worse.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:52:07 AM

No reply from theymos about getting the ADT acount back Sad and nothing from cryptsy again Sad

cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:09:22 PM

This coin is NOT stable.  It won't stay in sync, and it tries to stake while out of sync.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:38:16 PM

This coin is NOT stable.  It won't stay in sync, and it tries to stake while out of sync.
it will say its out of sync when there has been no new block for a few h

I wantbit fixed just as much as everyone but i cant do everything it needs a good coder to fix it and tbh 99% of the good coders are the onescmaking scam coins 

ADT (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:51:41 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 01:06:11 PM by ADT

yay finaly got the account back now i can get everything sorted in the op
nazih1997

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:25:15 PM

Thanks You  Wink
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:54:47 PM

I wantbit fixed just as much as everyone but i cant do everything it needs a good coder to fix it and tbh 99% of the good coders are the onescmaking scam coins 

Just get Github for Windows, push better code against the original to see the differences. Czecoin is good code (just make sure you take out the Devcoin stuff) and test all of your changes. Check up on some guides on how to Clone Coins and compile to help get a better idea of what you need to do. ADT holders will need to come together in order to fix the issues, it's highly unlikely that someone will just come along and do the work for you.
ADT (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:19:03 PM

Just get Github for Windows, push better code against the original to see the differences. Czecoin is good code (just make sure you take out the Devcoin stuff) and test all of your changes. Check up on some guides on how to Clone Coins and compile to help get a better idea of what you need to do. ADT holders will need to come together in order to fix the issues, it's highly unlikely that someone will just come along and do the work for you.

i think the issue is a bit deeper than just copying over code from a known good coin as adtv2 was cloned from cgb and that has none of the issues adt has
ADT (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:26:29 PM

Full coppy of the cliant and blockchain > https://mega.co.nz/#!rNMFSYDY!t_qHyTtHy9yTr4qPrqQULiLnxTSOvzahmSTtRJcivsI
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:39:30 PM

Zack, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but have you ever looked into treatment for Dyslexia?
coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:37:58 AM

well I stopped caring about ADT a few months back after countless sleepless nights trying to help it get back on track. Now for the first time a after months I can see its been online and syncing for days in a row so its seem a good sign.

Sorry but don't have time to read all the posts. Are we getting back on track or is it still the same old "no coders" and "crytpsy not doing their job?

Thanks
coinbloke

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:43:15 AM

Zack, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but have you ever looked into treatment for Dyslexia?

just use atucorrect;)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:54:02 PM

Are there any active exchanges for Android Tokens?

Thanks.
coinbloke

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:11:00 AM

cryptsy
n0xn

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:05:18 AM

Status report?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:17:52 PM

Status report?

AltCoin cloning guide - http://archive.today/jdOaV

Editing tool - http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Github for Windows - https://windows.github.com/

Back the Code against similar Coins by first search and replacing all the naming of the code you want to back it against. Commit the first instance of ADT2 then delete the code and replace it with the new edited code to see the changes. Biggest thing ADT2 needs is time locks to prevent Staking before Sync, look through old commits of HBN for before they changed from int64 to int64_t and run with that. Make sure to take out all the hardforks, checkpoints and Stake modifiers, if you find the changes between certain files are too big (likely to see with main.cpp and wallet.cpp) then split up the changes between multiple commits.

You will want to slim down the changes as well, you only need to really use the src folder and disregard the locale folder since it only contains translations.

Example of pushing code against other code https://github.com/Crestington/Test7/commits/master

Build the Wallet in Linux to test your changes, much easier and takes less time than building in Windows but you can go through and do the Windows setup because you will need it anyways.
n0xn

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:08:07 PM

Zack. what is happening?
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:09:19 PM

Zack. what is happening?
I have boon looking at code the last few days trying to see anything that could be causeing the issues ( spending most of the time trying to learn what does what lol)

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: