Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:53:00 AM

Jesus christ another alt account
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptmebro

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:54:48 AM

this coin wallet problem has been fixed? Grin

Look, you can't even suggest anything here without the long term devs throwing a hissy.

I don't know what's up.

Its not very appealing when you give deadlines and threaten to take over the coin... Not to mention trying to get zacks coins blacklisted.

Edit: The dude (tx42) posted from his "ebt" alt account then deleted his shit when i called it out.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:57:11 AM

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be with the other account. That's a dev team account. My bad.

What the post said was that the devs here should read my post again.

Nothing is being forced. Everything is a suggestion and it's all being submitted as a pull request.

Why does everyone go nuts at every suggestion?

I'm testing my patches thoroughly now.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:59:09 AM

Its not very appealing when you give deadlines and threaten to take over the coin... Not to mention trying to get zacks coins blacklisted.

What are you talking about?

I accidentally posted from a dev team account and I regret it, trust me.

cryptmebro

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:59:43 AM

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be with the other account. That's a dev team account. My bad.

What the post said was that the devs here should read my post again.

Nothing is being forced. Everything is a suggestion and it's all being submitted as a pull request.

Why does everyone go nuts at every suggestion?

I'm testing my patches thoroughly now.

Now that you've forced you way in, everything is just a "suggestion". Get fucking real. Just a couple pages ago you were threating to take over. Probably deleted/revised by now though.
tx42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:03:01 AM

Just a couple pages ago you were threating to take over. Probably deleted/revised by now though.

No, the only thing I deleted were the posts where I mistakenly posted with the dev team account. I do not speak for the dev team of the other coin, so I had to delete those posts.

tx42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:06:27 AM

Now that you've forced you way in, everything is just a "suggestion".

How do you force your way into an open source project?

tx42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:30:39 AM

what tx 45 is doing is dropping POW when there was no plans at this time and forcing change that have not been fully approved by the majority of users

Now that I'm logged in as me...

Look, the patch is designed to be neutral relative to the function of the coin. Patched clients and not patched clients can coexist on the same network. The blockchain is good. The difference is that patched clients will not reject valid blocks, making the synchronization go smoother and strengthen the network. If you don't like that or some of the features out of fear of the unknown, then don't apply them.

You have several real devs here, it seems like, that can look over the changes. They'll verify that I didn't change anything about the core parameters of the coin. The real thing I changed was some validation code that was causing problems.

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:40:00 AM

Guys. STOP! You have someone here who is creating a Pull Request aka a patch to the official repo for people to use. That means we can tweak it and edit it as much as we see fit or even reject the full thing. WHY are you people so against someone who can possibly fix ADT as fast and as well as mullick?

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:53:05 AM

I am just wondering why someone suddenly offering. A fix for free when we really needed it noone would do it??
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

wondering is 1 thing. if he can deliver and the code looked over by numerous people and determined to be of a high standard then whats the harm?

michael_phelps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:10:21 AM

wondering is 1 thing. if he can deliver and the code looked over by numerous people and determined to be of a high standard then whats the harm?

I agree

Based on what people have already gained from his work with fixing the Blade code and upgrading the Noirshares code (I am a big fan of NRS so thank you for that), I am convinced that  tx42  can deliver to us a solid patch. And soon by the looks of it, which is great.

Since anything he submits will be proof-read by the existing team of developers, I don't see anything wrong with giving it a chance and trying out what he offers.

And furthermore, I don't really care about his personal reasoning behind providing us with a patch. I do care about ADT and the health thereof, however, so I am definitely going to try the solution he provides.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:19:24 AM

precisely. I certainly appreciate you posting Smiley the more people who can voice against this clampdown against help on ADT the better. @Zack & Co. When you needed developers you couldnt find developers. Now you have a developer willing to work free of charge to fix ADT. Dont ruin it.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:41:30 AM

I agree

Based on what people have already gained from his work with fixing the Blade code and upgrading the Noirshares code (I am a big fan of NRS so thank you for that), I am convinced that  tx42  can deliver to us a solid patch. And soon by the looks of it, which is great.

Since anything he submits will be proof-read by the existing team of developers, I don't see anything wrong with giving it a chance and trying out what he offers.

And furthermore, I don't really care about his personal reasoning behind providing us with a patch. I do care about ADT and the health thereof, however, so I am definitely going to try the solution he provides.

yet another alt account

tx42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:04:52 AM

Thanks for that. i have made a few suggestions. However i'd advise to wait until i finish with the pull tester

Sure. Do with it what you like.

I think it will make a nice wallet.

eureka

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:13:08 AM

I redownload the blockchain and the ADT v2.0 is work fine.
Synced and the transfer coin fine.

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:13:22 AM

Now deleting my posts is not a clever move to make zack.

michael_phelps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:17:43 AM

yet another alt account

I recently was victim to a keylogger, and it led to sabotages on all of my exchange accounts  (lost about 2.5 BTC in total), but the hacker also got into my forum account here on BTC Talk. He then posted a thread in the Russian forums that contained links to trojans disguised as trader bots.

This was caught by a moderator, and my account was banned here on bitcointalk.org

I appealed the ban, but I received a generic answer for the admin 'theymos' that said:

"I very rarely recover accounts if you can't prove ownership as described above. There are alternative ways of proving ownership, but they take too much time. If I point you to this thread, you can't prove ownership properly, and then I ignore your future PMs, this means that I'm not going to recover your account. Create a new one."

All ban appeal requests are given the same answer, and it is a link to a thread with that ^ line. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

So I followed the advice given by 'theymos'  and I made a new account.

It really sucks because now I have a very low Activity number and thus it is easy for silly ignorant people to discredit me and make accusations of being an "alt account".

So I ask you, Zack Clark, are you silly or ignorant?

tx42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:18:02 AM

And one last thing.

I'm off your thread. Later!

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:26:27 AM

i have pm'd the PR from tx42 to Tranz he will look over it and then if its approved it will be added

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: