Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ADT (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:27:39 AM

For the first time I have had to use the privileges given to me by self moderation as posting unofficial clients in the main ADT thread is unacceptable you are free to start your own topic with it in but you must state that there unofficial clients and are not indorsed by me at this time  

once that is done feel free to post a link to that thread on here

I was hoping to post this right after deleting the 2 posts but there is a crazy long delay between actions on this account Sad
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:30:00 AM

Now deleting my posts is not a clever move to make zack.

your post was only deleted as i quoted something that should not be on this thread feel free to repost the other part

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:31:33 AM

Here is what is under consideration, deleted by Zack because he feels threatened somehow:

they were removed due to posting unofficial clients in the main thread nothing more make your own thread and link to it from here

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:00:12 PM

unofficial clients do not belong here not that anyone would trust it anyway.
coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:05:23 PM

wondering is 1 thing. if he can deliver and the code looked over by numerous people and determined to be of a high standard then whats the harm?

sure understand but surely if its all that genuine help you should not mind sharing your reasons as opposed to denying it not so long ago (and don't blame it on Zach please). Don't misunderstand me I am just trying to understand who to trust with my hard earned cash.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:08:47 PM

No one is asking you to trust anything. Zack needs to stop being a bully and let the guy live. Both me, the CRC guy, and Tranz have agreed to look at the code before it is merged into the main repo. However zack keeps deleting his posts. Anyone siding with zack at this point regarding the fixes imo is wrong. TX42 has provided us with the fixes and wallet's if we wish to use it (not that i would but thats beside the point). Tx43 also explained earlier on why he chose to make the patches which was to protect his investment in ADT.

Ahmed

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:05:17 PM

No one is asking you to trust anything. Zack needs to stop being a bully and let the guy live. Both me, the CRC guy, and Tranz have agreed to look at the code before it is merged into the main repo. However zack keeps deleting his posts. Anyone siding with zack at this point regarding the fixes imo is wrong. TX42 has provided us with the fixes and wallet's if we wish to use it (not that i would but thats beside the point). Tx43 also explained earlier on why he chose to make the patches which was to protect his investment in ADT.

Ahmed

the only posts that were deleted had download links to unofficial clients or quotes of those links I have already said that he should make a thread then post a link here

but he must make it clear that the clients are not made by the ADT dev team and are not official i am having people look over the code and i have asked mullick to take a look and make sure it dosent cause issues if people swap from that client to his one

all tx43 had to do was talk to me about the requirements / the things that needed doing and there wouldn't be any issues

instead he decided to make a patch that changes things he wanted instead of what the users wanted

i am not being unreasonable by rejecting a patch that changes things that the users don't support as changing the POW to stop is not something that the majority of ADT users want

ahmed if you change the main repo without my approval i will move the main repo into my github account

i am not bulling anyone if anything its people trying to bully me into changing ADT to what they want

tx43 brought less than 20 LTC worth of ADT and is doing more work than you did for 5 BTC ! maybe tx43 should talk to me rather than go against me as he could even earn some money

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:35:30 PM

Ahmed

the only posts that were deleted had download links to unofficial clients or quotes of those links I have already said that he should make a thread then post a link here

but he must make it clear that the clients are not made by the ADT dev team and are not official i am having people look over the code and i have asked mullick to take a look and make sure it dosent cause issues if people swap from that client to his one

all tx43 had to do was talk to me about the requirements / the things that needed doing and there wouldn't be any issues

instead he decided to make a patch that changes things he wanted instead of what the users wanted

i am not being unreasonable by rejecting a patch that changes things that the users don't support as changing the POW to stop is not something that the majority of ADT users want

ahmed if you change the main repo without my approval i will move the main repo into my github account

i am not bulling anyone if anything its people trying to bully me into changing ADT to what they want

tx43 brought less than 20 LTC worth of ADT and is doing more work than you did for 5 BTC ! maybe tx43 should talk to me rather than go against me as he could even earn some money
Dont make out that you're a victim. He asked what needed to be fixed and immediately he faced retaliation from you telling him not to do anything because as usual you wanted mullick to fix it.  So stop blaming him for something he hasnt done. I will reiterate that you have no control over the main repo. You can feel free to fork it and can go right ahead and do so. But then that puts you back into square 1. 3 different versions of clients on the network. Mine, Yours, tx42's. You decide which way you want to go

Ahmed

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:52:54 PM

As requested by some of the ADT users here is all the contact I had between myself and tx42 via pm ( he sent me 1 message then I replied and he then sent 3 messages )

i am not commenting on the content as its just the raw messages   

I'm the coin whisperer.

I can fix your coin. I know what is going on.

I'll throw in coin control to boot.

I can do it without a fork, easily, and without a bounty unless you insist on a tip.

I've already taken a position on this coin.

PM me back here. I know what I am doing.

I did the NRS wallet and others. My questions on the forum are naive, but don't let that throw you.

I want to improve the investment I've already made.

I'm the coin whisperer.

I can fix your coin. I know what is going on.

I'll throw in coin control to boot.

I can do it without a fork, easily, and without a bounty unless you insist on a tip.

I've already taken a position on this coin.

PM me back here. I know what I am doing.

I did the NRS wallet and others. My questions on the forum are naive, but don't let that throw you.

I want to improve the investment I've already made.

mullick is working on the patch at this time and the patch will include the changes to the POS that's why it needs a hard fork

thank you for your offer but mullick is dealing with it at this time

The big green bar here is my buy: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/94

I put my money where my mouth is.

If you let me fix this coin, I will be responsible for bigger, greener bars.

Blade is up about 300% since I fixed it, and that is with cryptorush going down.

mullick is working on the patch at this time and the patch will include the changes to the POS that's why it needs a hard fork

thank you for your offer but mullick is dealing with it at this time

Alright, what are the changes? Where's the repo?

Fine. The rest of this message is a friendly advisory.

I'm going to fork the ADT repo and make minimal changes to this coins parameters and end PoW rather quickly.

I'll get my changes out faster than your team, I guarantee you.

I'll have full Qts for all platforms and the network will function beautifully.

I'll make an ANN and let the community decide. A few will try and see how a real coin functions.

That's the deal I made with the blade dev and he eventually came around. NRS us up about 10x since I did their wallets. Buys have outnumbered sells on Blade by about 20 to 1.

I mean the best for ADT, but I won't wait for others to fix it now that I have taken a position.

I'll do it without forking the chain too. You can fork the chain with whatever your devs come up with. The community will go with the pristine blockchain in the end.

I'll get my first release out in 36 hours. Let's see how long your team takes. My wallets will have coin control too.

PM me with any questions.

gabothrowaway

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:56:22 PM

Ahmed

Dont make out that you're a victim. He asked what needed to be fixed and immediately he faced retaliation from you telling him not to do anything because as usual you wanted mullick to fix it.  So stop blaming him for something he hasnt done. I will reiterate that you have no control over the main repo. You can feel free to fork it and can go right ahead and do so. But then that puts you back into square 1. 3 different versions of clients on the network. Mine, Yours, tx42's. You decide which way you want to go

Ahmed

This isn't looking like a takeover at all....  Roll Eyes Altough tx42 does seem to want to help, zach already had a fix in the works, so is it that odd that he turned him down? But if mullick looks over the fix and thinks it's ok it should be good, he has been with it since adtv1 after all.

~Nobody adt follower.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:59:33 PM

Ahmed

Ahmed

This isn't looking like a takeover at all....  Roll Eyes Altough tx42 does seem to want to help, zach already had a fix in the works, so is it that odd that he turned him down? But if mullick looks over the fix and thinks it's ok it should be good, he has been with it since adtv1 after all.

~Nobody adt follower.

I would have been happy to work with him just not on this fix ( I was writing a message to ask about some stuff when I received the last 3 messages but once I saw them I decided not to send it )

ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

Hey Zack, can you change the wallet DL on the website. Making people sign up on the forms to get the wallet seems like an unnecessary step, no other coin does anything like it...(for good reason, we are all inherently lazy).  Tongue

poop
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:30:32 PM

Hey Zack, can you change the wallet DL on the website. Making people sign up on the forms to get the wallet seems like an unnecessary step, no other coin does anything like it...(for good reason, we are all inherently lazy).  Tongue

you don't need to sign up to download the wallet its a direct download link that is hosted on the same server as the forum

taiman

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:31:37 PM

Great Job! New wallet is working like a charm! Thank you!
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #8QEEY9PXLQBz5w4X
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:38:08 PM

Great Job! New wallet is working like a charm! Thank you!
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #8QEEY9PXLQBz5w4X

you do know there is no new official wallet yet 

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:43:44 PM

he's talking about the unofficial wallet. dont play dumb

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:56:17 PM

if it wasn't clear I was letting him know that there is no new official wallet encase it was downloaded without him knowing it wasn't official

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:18:10 PM

if it wasn't clear I was letting him know that there is no new official wallet encase it was downloaded without him knowing it wasn't official

Considering it wasnt in the OP and it wasnt you or ADT that posted it. im sure it was pretty obvious.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:22:44 PM

Considering it wasnt in the OP and it wasnt you or ADT that posted it. im sure it was pretty obvious.

some people blindly download anything and don't loo at who made it

taiman

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:39:57 PM

Well we still waiting official wallet release, hope you get it soon released. Mean while I test this unofficial client.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #0VgeQzKnzMtdAhSx
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: