Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:31:57 PM

The simplest thing Zack should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain. Make the coin number a lot less. So price will increase and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin. This crap has been going on long enough. Its a circus and sad to see DEV doesn't even have enough sense to see he's defeated with this issue. For CRYING OUT LOUD. START A NEW FREAKING COIN WITH THE SAME NAME!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that its why there is adtv2 it cost me 4btc to get it made ( 4k usd at the time and since them paid over 10btc to people that had proven themselves reliable to make paches to sort it and not a single patch has worked it seams that everyone will do a runner if the money is right Sad

You can get a Coin made for 0.3 BTC now...

If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0.

try and get a coin done for that little when all devs hate you coz you wont help them with pump and dumps

How so? loljosh can do basic sourcecode for that and it works well for testing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:22:41 AM

The simplest thing Zack should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain. Make the coin number a lot less. So price will increase and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin. This crap has been going on long enough. Its a circus and sad to see DEV doesn't even have enough sense to see he's defeated with this issue. For CRYING OUT LOUD. START A NEW FREAKING COIN WITH THE SAME NAME!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that its why there is adtv2 it cost me 4btc to get it made ( 4k usd at the time and since them paid over 10btc to people that had proven themselves reliable to make paches to sort it and not a single patch has worked it seams that everyone will do a runner if the money is right Sad

If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0.

try and get a coin done for that little when all devs hate you coz you wont help them with pump and dumps

Stop posting here and fix your coin

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:30:36 AM

If somone wants to take over ADT then just fucking do it i have spent so much money on it and get 0 thanks i dident dump a single coin i stoped jag making it a pump and dump i paid a crapload of money for automated swap program that people dident use got adtv2 made for 4k usd because nobody would code it for less and mullick fucked me around i took time away from work to work with coders to get an update for adtv2 and got fucked over there i am fed up with the constant complaining from people that should be helping when adt is runing well be it me or a new dev the swap will restart
EDIT there has been more complaining on here about adt than any of the blatent pump and dump coins adt is still worth around the same vs ltc that it was 1 year ago the price has been very stable due to the fact its not a pump and dump coin

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:38:36 PM

Stop posting here and fix your coin

Already done, worked over Christmas adapting the code, adding new features, final test run and had a live launch last week.
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 04:32:49 AM

So does this coin work or not? 
ADT (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:09:29 PM

So does this coin work or not? 

mosty works but there are issues
digitalgold

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:35:34 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 04:36:42 AM by digitalgold

Did someone say take over?

We are willing to step in and take the stress away. How do we go about this?

cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:40:28 AM

Did someone say take over?

We are willing to step in a take the stress away. How do we go about this?

somebody give this man a medal.
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:40:29 PM

Anyone remember the github?

Two problems that I know if.

1. Out of sync staking. Sometimes the wallet tries to stake before its fully synced.
2. Sometimes the wallet falls out of sync while open, and many times won't be able to sync when opened.

Thats more like 3 but whatever
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:40:17 PM

Edit: The simplest thing Zack WE should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain

very useful information!

Status report?

AltCoin cloning guide - http://archive.today/jdOaV

Editing tool - http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Github for Windows - https://windows.github.com/

Back the Code against similar Coins by first search and replacing all the naming of the code you want to back it against. Commit the first instance of ADT2 then delete the code and replace it with the new edited code to see the changes. Biggest thing ADT2 needs is time locks to prevent Staking before Sync, look through old commits of HBN for before they changed from int64 to int64_t and run with that. Make sure to take out all the hardforks, checkpoints and Stake modifiers, if you find the changes between certain files are too big (likely to see with main.cpp and wallet.cpp) then split up the changes between multiple commits.

You will want to slim down the changes as well, you only need to really use the src folder and disregard the locale folder since it only contains translations.

Example of pushing code against other code https://github.com/Crestington/Test7/commits/master

Build the Wallet in Linux to test your changes, much easier and takes less time than building in Windows but you can go through and do the Windows setup because you will need it anyways.

This should help you a bit

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Also, I recently performed a hardfork on a running network for a change to rewards.

I have a basic clone you can use for testing that I made a while back: https://github.com/Crestington/MyFirstCoin

It's great in that it has Coin Control and you can just mine in the wallet with no mining software.

hey guys if you still in looks for a dev maybe I could help I am now the current developer of dime coin maybe some of you may have herd of us i extend a near future project around january to set up and exchange where you can trade in your ADT of for dime coin tho sis just an idea but better yet a suggestion of two communities in tight situations merging together  just a crazy thought and I'm up late
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:13:48 PM

Edit: The simplest thing Zack WE should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain

very useful information!

Status report?

AltCoin cloning guide - http://archive.today/jdOaV

Editing tool - http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Github for Windows - https://windows.github.com/

Back the Code against similar Coins by first search and replacing all the naming of the code you want to back it against. Commit the first instance of ADT2 then delete the code and replace it with the new edited code to see the changes. Biggest thing ADT2 needs is time locks to prevent Staking before Sync, look through old commits of HBN for before they changed from int64 to int64_t and run with that. Make sure to take out all the hardforks, checkpoints and Stake modifiers, if you find the changes between certain files are too big (likely to see with main.cpp and wallet.cpp) then split up the changes between multiple commits.

You will want to slim down the changes as well, you only need to really use the src folder and disregard the locale folder since it only contains translations.

Example of pushing code against other code https://github.com/Crestington/Test7/commits/master

Build the Wallet in Linux to test your changes, much easier and takes less time than building in Windows but you can go through and do the Windows setup because you will need it anyways.

This should help you a bit

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Also, I recently performed a hardfork on a running network for a change to rewards.

I have a basic clone you can use for testing that I made a while back: https://github.com/Crestington/MyFirstCoin

It's great in that it has Coin Control and you can just mine in the wallet with no mining software.

hey guys if you still in looks for a dev maybe I could help I am now the current developer of dime coin maybe some of you may have herd of us i extend a near future project around january to set up and exchange where you can trade in your ADT of for dime coin tho sis just an idea but better yet a suggestion of two communities in tight situations merging together  just a crazy thought and I'm up late

Pretty pointless and unnecessary to make a new coin
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:24:49 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 09:42:07 PM by Cryptco

ADT1 is broken, ADT2 is broken - the code is messed up and zack {call himself 'ADT Developer'} can't fix it! No progress the past 9 months

We should make a new ADT built from scratch with clean, well structured code!!!and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:09:21 PM

You can post proposed changes here and we can all talk about them. Zackclark70 isn't around much these days due to work/life.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 08:49:30 PM

You can post proposed changes here and we can all talk about them. Zackclark70 isn't around much these days due to work/life.

We will fix the wallet first of all...
To do this we will need
The GitHub account that Cryptsy links back to.
Any links to download the current wallet.

First of all I will need the following handed over:
Any infrastructure developed for ADT thus far.
Twitter account.
Facebook page.
Reddit.
Any other channels associated with ADT.
Premine - I see nothing on the subject on the thread.

Once all of the above has been sorted, we have have a whole host of things lined up.

We prefer to not give away too much just yet, ADT is in need of a team that can make things happen and we are that team.

So basically, tell the community about yourself and about your skills

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:49:16 AM

We will fix the wallet first of all...
To do this we will need
Any links to download the current wallet.

First of all I will need the following handed over:
Any infrastructure developed for ADT thus far.
Twitter account.
Facebook page.
Reddit.
Any other channels associated with ADT.
Premine - I see nothing on the subject on the thread.

Once all of the above has been sorted, we have have a whole host of things lined up.

We prefer to not give away too much just yet, ADT is in need of a team that can make things happen and we are that team.

So basically, tell the community about yourself and about your skills

The Github does not need to be handed over, you can make a new one or push your changes to the current one so they can be verified by the community. Zack could still hold the premine and manage the download links but most likely too much of a risk to hand over any of it to a newbie account.
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:24:29 PM

https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/Android-Token-V2
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:53:08 PM

Well even my posts are geting removed of this thread Sad

cryptmebro

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:55:44 PM

Well even my posts are geting removed of this thread Sad

By who, dont you have control over the "adt"  username?
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:56:48 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 08:14:26 PM by mrbodz

As soon as any changes are made to ADT's v2 repo i will look over it and pull it in to the main repo.

EDIT: Under no circumstances will the repo be transferred over. zack is not the owner so he cannot be the one to transfer it. I am.

Ahmed
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:35:18 PM

As soon as any changes are made to ADT's v2 repo i will look over it and pull it in to the main repo.

EDIT: Under no circumstances will the repo be transferred over. zack is not the owner so he cannot be the one to transfer it. I am.

Ahmed

Github repo and download links would never be turned over to a newbie account, regardless of the changes. That does not mean that a new team cannot make changes for review and possibly get a part of the premine, Zack may not be good at coding but certainly can be trusted as a valuable member of the community. If this sounds harsh to new teams then you haven't been around long enough to understand why it can't just be handed over.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: