Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:33:00 AM

Zack. what is happening?
I have boon looking at code the last few days trying to see anything that could be causeing the issues ( spending most of the time trying to learn what does what lol)

This should help you a bit

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Also, I recently performed a hardfork on a running network for a change to rewards.

I have a basic clone you can use for testing that I made a while back: https://github.com/Crestington/MyFirstCoin

It's great in that it has Coin Control and you can just mine in the wallet with no mining software.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0xn

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Great! Hope you can sort something out Smiley Dont give up! Rise like a fenix!
Best wishes !
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:30:19 PM

Best wishes !

No, I haven't done anything for ADT and are not planning to do any work on it. I think the best way is to take ownership and figure out what you need/want and why and do the coding yourself.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:30:46 AM

Best wishes !

i am only 1 person with limeted time people are more than welvome to contact me and help

No, I haven't done anything for ADT and are not planning to do any work on it. I think the best way is to take ownership and figure out what you need/want and why and do the coding yourself.

ADT (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:31:44 PM

Best wishes !

i am only 1 person with limeted time people are more than welvome to contact me and help

lol that quoted wrong my bit was >

Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 12:46:14 PM

Is ADT fixed now?    Grin

trilltokill

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:13:56 PM

Is ADT fixed now?    Grin

Dude i got rid of all my ADT. This coin is shit and is never going to get fixed and even if it does noone is going to jump back on board. ADT is officially labeled as a "Shitcoin".
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 05:09:04 PM

ADT needs a new DEV-TEAM!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883651.0

Dude i got rid of all my ADT. This coin is shit and is never going to get fixed and even if it does noone is going to jump back on board. ADT is officially labeled as a "Shitcoin".
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:16:02 AM

ADT needs a new DEV-TEAM!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883651.0

All adt needs is more man power i am only 1 person that has a full time job so my time is limeted i have said loads of times if people can help then talk to me there is no point somone taking it over if they can just contribute to adt in a more constructive way

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:20:25 AM

I've been running an ADTv2 client for nearly a year. I was too late to mine ADTv1.

I'm trying to figure out its history. This is what I've come up with:

- ADTv1 was launched in mid August 2013 by jagrapolite5.
- In late October 2013 the ADTv1 chain network stopped accepting PoW blocks due to the negative retarget bug (common in clients from around that time). Only PoS was possible from this point on.
- ADTv2 was launched/taken over in late January 2014 by zackclark. There seems to be some animosity between the devs of the two coins.
- A year later......... well, we seem to be at pretty much the same point we were at in January 2014. The coin has serious issues which have been there since day 1 [of ADTv2]

I guess this was hashed out a year ago, but why was ADTv1 abandoned, rather than just fixed? A badly broken coin is replaced with a slightly less broken coin? Undecided
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:11:53 PM

The simplest thing Zack should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain. Make the coin number a lot less. So price will increase and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin. This crap has been going on long enough. Its a circus and sad to see DEV doesn't even have enough sense to see he's defeated with this issue. For CRYING OUT LOUD. START A NEW FREAKING COIN WITH THE SAME NAME!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:28:47 AM

The simplest thing Zack should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain. Make the coin number a lot less. So price will increase and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin. This crap has been going on long enough. Its a circus and sad to see DEV doesn't even have enough sense to see he's defeated with this issue. For CRYING OUT LOUD. START A NEW FREAKING COIN WITH THE SAME NAME!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that its why there is adtv2 it cost me 4btc to get it made ( 4k usd at the time and since them paid over 10btc to people that had proven themselves reliable to make paches to sort it and not a single patch has worked it seams that everyone will do a runner if the money is right Sad

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:46:00 AM

I did that its why there is adtv2 it cost me 4btc to get it made ( 4k usd at the time and since them paid over 10btc to people that had proven themselves reliable to make paches to sort it and not a single patch has worked it seams that everyone will do a runner if the money is right Sad

You can get a Coin made for 0.3 BTC now...

If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:49:24 PM

If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0.

There's a fundamental problem with a non technical dev having a coin "made" for them, and it's very much apparent with ADTv2, and the content of the past 6-9 months of this thread...

Please don't make a THIRD version of ADT. Geez! Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:47:21 PM

There's a fundamental problem with a non technical dev having a coin "made" for them, and it's very much apparent with ADTv2, and the content of the past 6-9 months of this thread...

I'm not going to do anything because I have offered help from the beginning but all suggestions have been rejected. I said "hey we should learn through cloning and testing code" like 6 months ago and was met with "if someone knew how to clone coins then they'd just release a ton of Coins"

I offered guides and suggestions and even showing Zack how to compile and make changes but still nothing so I don't really care to help if he's going to call himself a Developer but not even put any effort into it.

The excuse of working fulltime is also bs, I also work a fulltime job.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:08:19 PM

" ...If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0....he's going to call himself a Developer but not even put any effort into it"

Yes, that is true.  How should, how can things continue?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:27:43 AM

" ...If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0....he's going to call himself a Developer but not even put any effort into it"

Yes, that is true.  How should, how can things continue?

First step would be to setup some more nodes and actively mine the Coin to get transactions moving at a good pace.

Then a reduction of the minimum age from 15 days because it is far too long to have consistent Staking. After that would be to change the rewards in some way in order to provide incentive to Stake and set an end to POW because it is a security risk having a low POW reward along with POS and few people mining it.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:39:37 AM

[...]

I offered guides and suggestions and even showing Zack how to compile and make changes but still nothing so I don't really care to help if he's going to call himself a Developer but not even put any effort into it.

I was making the point more that Zack is not a technical person, so by definition he is always relying on someone else to fix problems as they arise. Looks like he hasn't had a lot of luck with that.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:36:58 AM

[...]

I was making the point more that Zack is not a technical person, so by definition he is always relying on someone else to fix problems as they arise. Looks like he hasn't had a lot of luck with that.

Sorry if it came out wrong but I was more saying that it should be where he puts in the effort to do it himself so he doesn't have to rely on other people, but it's not just Zack though, the Coin is owned by a lot of people and Zack bought all his Coins and has probably suffered more than anyone else. It's like everyone is telling Zack to do it rather than pitching in and looking to get it fixed themselves, the Coin by definition is decentralized so everyone owns a piece of it. Atleast Zack has tried and is still around and a good honest guy, that must count for something.
ADT (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:51:01 PM

try and get a coin done for that little when all devs hate you coz you wont help them with pump and dumps
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: