Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
michael_phelps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Gentlemen,

ADT is not property that belongs to one person, party, or group. ADT belongs to all of the people/parties/groups that have interest in the coin, and personally I believe that we all need to take a step back from the arguments and realize that what we need right now is for ADT to become 100% functional, with working stake, a new wallet with modern features (coin control), and last but not least, ADT needs it's community to allow any individual who shows credible intent to fix the coin within a clear and established time period to DO JUST THAT - Fix The Coin.

And, right now there is a clear and legitimate initiative to Fix The Coin coming from a user with past experience fixing coins (Blade) and improving working coins (NRS), and as a result these coins have enjoyed very positive community feedback and a significant increase in trade value.

I am not knowledgeable in the ways of code, but from what I can see here I believe that  tx42  deserves to see the repository and also deserves a little more compassion and trust from you, zackclark. tx42 is confident he can turn this ship in the right direction within a matter of a day and a half -- for the sake of ADT, you should really consider letting him help you help ADT. A+B=C=working coin and we all are winners HOORAY !

Smiley  It is time for construction talks and transparency with the repo and code. Let's get ADT to where we all know it should be!!!!

Ready, go!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

Seems obvious to me Phelps, tx42 and saveADT are all working together (possibly even the same person)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:37:26 PM

Seems obvious to me Phelps, tx42 and saveADT are all working together (possibly even the same person)

We are not the same person and not working together.

I think Phelps has the right idea.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:43:06 PM

Gentlemen,

ADT is not property that belongs to one person, party, or group. ADT belongs to all of the people/parties/groups that have interest in the coin, and personally I believe that we all need to take a step back from the arguments and realize that what we need right now is for ADT to become 100% functional, with working stake, a new wallet with modern features (coin control), and last but not least, ADT needs it's community to allow any individual who shows credible intent to fix the coin within a clear and established time period to DO JUST THAT - Fix The Coin.

And, right now there is a clear and legitimate initiative to Fix The Coin coming from a user with past experience fixing coins (Blade) and improving working coins (NRS), and as a result these coins have enjoyed very positive community feedback and a significant increase in trade value.

I am not knowledgeable in the ways of code, but from what I can see here I believe that  tx42  deserves to see the repository and also deserves a little more compassion and trust from you, zackclark. tx42 is confident he can turn this ship in the right direction within a matter of a day and a half -- for the sake of ADT, you should really consider letting him help you help ADT. A+B=C=working coin and we all are winners HOORAY !

Smiley  It is time for construction talks and transparency with the repo and code. Let's get ADT to where we all know it should be!!!!

Ready, go!!

the link to the source code is in post 1 its not like I am hiding it from anyone

the reason I gave for not accepting the offer to fix the coin is that mullick is working on it and he is one of the best POS coders if he wasent working on ot or I wasent sure he would finish it I would have accepted the offer

tx42

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

the link to the source code is in post 1 its not like I am hiding it from anyone

I'm talking about the working repository that has the fix.

The latest change in the "official" repo (https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/Android-Token-V2) is from 18 days ago and puts in only some checkpoints.

It doesn't have a fix.

Where is the working repo with the fix so I can know that it is fixed and get off your thread?

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:50:29 PM

The latest change in the "official" repo (https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/Android-Token-V2) is from 18 days ago and puts in only a checkpoint.

It doesn't have a fix.

Where is the working repo with the fix so I can know that it is fixed and get off your thread?

to code will be posted when its complete and fully tweaked if you want to know the ins and out of the code before its posted your best bet would be to talk to mullick

tx42

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:52:17 PM

The latest change in the "official" repo (https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/Android-Token-V2) is from 18 days ago and puts in only a checkpoint.

It doesn't have a fix.

to code will be posted when its complete and fully tweaked if you want to know the ins and out of the code before its posted your best bet would be to talk to mullick

Look, he'll respond to you not me.

Just get him to put in an intermediate commit on the official repo, or put a link to the repo he is working from or at least post the details for everyone.

It's open source, so it's not like a fix would be a big secret.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

It doesn't have a fix.

Look, he'll respond to you not me.

Just get him to put in an intermediate commit on the official repo, or put a link to the repo he is working from or at least post the details for everyone.

there is no need to do that at this time as the patch will be released at the same time the code is and people will be given a few days before the hard fork kicks in so they should have plenty of time to review code changes before they use it if that's what they chose to do

tx42

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:58:19 PM

there is no need to do that at this time as the patch will be released at the same time the code is and people will be given a few days before the hard fork kicks in so they should have plenty of time to review code changes before they use it if that's what they chose to do

I can do it without a hard fork.

[edit]

As I said, if the changes are a secret and it's going to take a long time before they are released, I will proceed and wallets and a source will be available within 36 hours.

If you beat that time frame with your release, I won't offer anything.

Cryptsy and the community can decide for themselves.

If you want to maintain control, merge my changes back into your repo. I have no interest in taking control over this coin once it is fixed.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:33:22 PM

I can do it without a hard fork.

[edit]

As I said, if the changes are a secret and it's going to take a long time before they are released, I will proceed and wallets and a source will be available within 36 hours.

If you want to maintain control, merge my changes back into your repo. I have no interest in taking control over this coin once it is fixed.

you cant change the POS % without a hard fork and that is part of the patch

Edit please read the last few pages on this thread and you will understand what's being changed 

eureka

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:08:47 AM

It's still unclear. Is cryptsy on the ADT 2.0 block chain or not?

That is, if I buy ADT from cryptsy, will it transfer to my 2.0 wallet?

Seems you know nothing about the ADT.
Cryptsy is on ADT2.0, of course to your 2.0 wallet

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
georgehuang

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:13:35 AM

Never know about this coin...
eureka

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:15:34 AM

Outing me instead of communicating on the backchannels isn't going to help ADT.

Cryptsy will go with a functioning network in the end.

[edit]

What's funny is that I don't think that those who have invested in ADT will see my PMs as negative as you do.

I think they will see someone who is genuinely interested and capable of saving this coin.

you might be fully capable but trying to take over just because I said that I didn't need your help at this time as the patch is nearly complete is not the way to go about it if you really want to take over I would suggest you start a thread and gain support before you try and force me out   

I'm not trying to force anyone out. I want to put in a fix. That's it. Read my PMs again.

I've requested a look at the working repo several times. If I saw a fix in there that would work, I would have disappeared already.

Where's the repo?

please take over ADT I will personally pay you 250,000,000 ADT to do so

in return all you need to do is block zackclark70s 2+ bill coins from the blockchain

Please don't do any harm to ADT.

dac.xyz 
tx42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:47:52 AM

Clocks ticking. I've isolated the problem, added coin control, and added an addnode RPC for the console.

I may add some other features for fun if I get bored of waiting.

20 hours to go.

eureka

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:02:03 AM

Clocks ticking. I've isolated the problem, added coin control, and added an addnode RPC for the console.

20 hours to go.

Again, Please don't do any harm to ADT.

dac.xyz 
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:38:00 AM

20 hours to go.
If you can do it and i dont doubt that you cant, go right ahead and do it. Its not like a hard fork is being made atm or that you're harming anything or anyone.

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:39:37 AM

i am fed up with all the alt accounts and games that people are playing

Edit if this continues i will be forced to use the self moderation privileges and start deleting posts by blatant alt accounts !

tx42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

i am fed up with all the alt accounts and games that people are playing

Edit if this continues i will be forced to use the self moderation privileges and start deleting posts by blatant alt accounts !

You don't like the features?

tx42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

If you can do it and i dont doubt that you cant, go right ahead and do it. Its not like a hard fork is being made atm or that you're harming anything or anyone.

You got it.

But I am having a lot of fun watching these guys get nervous about my improving ADT.

What's up with that?

You think the users will like a dozen or so peers, nearly 100% confirmation of their stake minting, and timely processing of their transactions? If they do, they will download my wallets in 15 hours.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:13:44 PM

You got it.

But I am having a lot of fun watching these guys get nervous about my improving ADT.

What's up with that?

You think the users will like a dozen or so peers, nearly 100% confirmation of their stake minting, and timely processing of their transactions? If they do, they will download my wallets in 15 hours.

ADT is running 100% right now lol all people need to do is make sure there on the right chain and that no coins stake before its in sync there is an average of 22 peers if you port forward so no issues there

the patch will be done soon and there will be no problems with coins staking before the wallets in sync and people will be able to make more coins by stake

right now blocks are moving every 30s so your not going to improve on that

you are miss repasting what your patch will do

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: