Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why some ico failed  (Read 2630 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

There are so many bad projects that do not have a real idea. I think this is the main reason for their failure

Agree with it. In addition the reasons why some ICO's failed because their products were not recognize by the society due to poor development in the end process. And also some big investors didn't attract about the idea of the project.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

this is bad marketing, it is lack of good product and because of this can not attract investors, respectively there is no return and coins lost all value.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

The answer is very simple, the market suffers from panic sentiments, even the most successful projects go to the red zone, unable to withstand market pressure, and panic gamblers. There is a possibility that all this may end in November, but the dates change after each fall, so we can only wait.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

Yes some ICO are fails i think i have not good team of developers and they do not make good preparation so they can not attract the investors. The main factor is lac of team work i think if you have no excellent team then your project will not succeed.
Some ico project because of lack support, some didnt reach their goal token to be sell, because of lack investors also, it fails, but most of the time, having a bad team was the main reason of it. If the team was not that active and focus on the project, it will fail. You will find it especially when the team was not updating about their campaign.

tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

The market now has a lot of different ICOs and other projects, with this whole mass, only a few of them will be successful, since most simply do not think everything to the end and therefore their projects do not collect the money they are expecting.
the possibility could happen, if investors start smart to determine which good project is right to invest. so if the project is not clear it is certain he will lose their investors, and eventually the project failed

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

There are so many bad projects that do not have a real idea. I think this is the main reason for their failure

many projects are doing ICOs only to collect the money, they don't really have any reason to do ICO in the first place. They could simply develop it on their own. Some of them are just pure scams.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

you are right - people think that their ideas are something special and they will easily raise money but others don't think so that's why such projects fail.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
joseherrera04

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

They probably don't offer an innovative idea, have an inadecuate product marketing or a disorganized working team, they also may have a lack of realistic obejtives, leading them to routes they weren't planning getting in.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
Poor Marketing, Unattainable Roadmap, Week Team, Nobody likes, This are just example of many why many ICO's failed. In my own Perspective ICO's should Promote well in order to succeed. The longer it promote the less likely it will failed. Speaking of Promoting if they want their ICO's to promote well they must choose a credible Manager.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Because I think the quality of the project is not there, and the manager is not enthusiastic about the project they have let the project seriously, their purpose is to take advantage of the property of investors.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

The main failure of some ico is the lack of technology. I mean, the technology is not interesting to the community so few people take part in the ico.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

The main failure of some ico is the lack of technology. I mean, the technology is not interesting to the community so few people take part in the ico.
Aside from that lack of strategy to have more investors in their project. Many reason's that Ico failed so the team should able to make development and have the determination to succeed on their project.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

They don't reach their softcap or their goals for the project. If they really serious for the project they will make a way that it can be successful in the future. Some ico's are scammed they are just getting the money of investors.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

I think some reasons why some ico failed is because they were not well developed, not well managed or they do not meet up with the required amount needed for the project to become successful or the did not get a very good marketing as this also helps in promoting a project. Some fail due to rules violation of they are not well packaged with good whitepaper and roadmap to encourage investors.
Also they present a project similar to the others, which other projects have gained success first. What's wrong with presenting something new and more curious. I think that's also one good reason.

That's also my observation, while last year was very interesting with many innovations, now you see less and less unique ideas and more copycats of existing projects and initiatives that are already in a late stage of development, example are all the projects that come out with their own credit card where you in theory can pay crypto for any purchase...dozens of projects who aim for the same thing and to my knowledge not a single one of them has delivered yet.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

lack of investor interest in investing in ICO projects due to several factors because there is no concept that can convince investors I think this is one of the factors causing some ICO projects to fail. and I think the success of the ICO project will depend on the ICO project development team experienced in promoting the ICO project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

In my own opinion maybe it is because it lacks of support from the investors and the team cannot gather well investors who wanted to invest it is beause they are lack of strategies to come up. They fail it is because they did not even gather informations well so that they will be more knowledgable in handling the project.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Some - it is not exactly right word. Most ICOs were failed in this year. From my point of view the main reason is market is red and crypto investors have not enough money to cover ICOs appetite.

rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I think some ico failed because many competitors that make some ICO in some project have no better quality and good promotion to reach their goal and make many investors aren't sure to invest in the project. So that makes some ico failed.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Exactly, many ICO are having the same concept on the existing project thats why some of them failed. The people that are behind the development of the project are lack of information, knowledge and skills to work on the the crypto community. The project should have a experienced individuals that could surely help to promote the project and become a competitive project in the world of cryptos.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

That's because the project is less committed to being a successful and lasting project. Perhaps because their products are also less innovative and less convincing for investors. Or they could just intend to take the money away from investors for a moment's profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: