Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.
Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.
Indeed. Promising, huh? Don't just bookmark on it, invest also! If you are willing to support the project, then support it with all your spirit!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.
Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.
Indeed. Promising, huh? Don't just bookmark on it, invest also! If you are willing to support the project, then support it with all your spirit!
I don't think that with all your support they can bring more profits because the market is not controlled by the support to a project.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

P2PEP Project may also give way to the birth and possible spread of new innovations / technologies, like lower wattage appliances that use or rely solely on solar energy - besides solar powered cars and whatever the mind of innovators can come up with. solar powered Air conditioners, elevators, and who knows.. solar powered airplanes... the possibilities are endless guys!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

project funding has earned 35% of this including a good project, hopefully can achieve satisfactory results, let us participate to participate in the success,good luck for the p2pep team
I consider that 35% from are necessary the sums at this stage it is excellent intermediate result. It is clear, that to team still is where to grow to an ideal, but It should be noted that they go in the necessary direction and actively develop.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Unfortunately not each user will be interested in such project. First of all, interest will be shown by those to whom not indifferently future our nature and in general improvement quality of present life in places difficult for this purpose.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.

Yes, its very interesting to see the future of this project since this project is worth to invest because it focuses not just for the profit but also for the good of the environment. Hopefully they will meet their goals for this project because they have a very good purpose about this and it really does well.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.

Yes, its very interesting to see the future of this project since this project is worth to invest because it focuses not just for the profit but also for the good of the environment. Hopefully they will meet their goals for this project because they have a very good purpose about this and it really does well.

That is the point of everyone because in ebery project their should be goals that needs to achieve. Just like P2PEP the team wants this project to be leading in a moment of success so that the team will feel the achievement of the project. They wanted to have an extraordinary result.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Unfortunately not each user will be interested in such project. First of all, interest will be shown by those to whom not indifferently future our nature and in general improvement quality of present life in places difficult for this purpose.

That is because it is still new to them and it needs to gain trust in the marketplace so that people will identify the necessary things. To check is the project will be able to achieve the standards that they needs. But in my own opinion these project P2PEP is vey helpful and I guarantee everyone that it is really the best.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

That is because it is still new to them and it needs to gain trust in the marketplace so that people will identify the necessary things. To check is the project will be able to achieve the standards that they needs. But in my own opinion these project P2PEP is vey helpful and I guarantee everyone that it is really the best.
Even if the project is still new, it doesnt mean that they dont have to work fully on the project to get a massive effort to the project, doesnt it?
JuggSlash

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

project funding has earned 35% of this including a good project, hopefully can achieve satisfactory results, let us participate to participate in the success,good luck for the p2pep team
I consider that 35% from are necessary the sums at this stage it is excellent intermediate result. It is clear, that to team still is where to grow to an ideal, but It should be noted that they go in the necessary direction and actively develop.
35% is very much for an ICO like this because it is a long-term project that needs a lot of time for a better result made by the platform to work fully.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

They need to improve all their product to an enormous way to gain many products to be launched in public so that they can prove if their company is legit.
JuggSlash

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

Wow such a good percentage. Its It's quite a good achievements in the project side. This is one way to see how active the team members and developers of this project. The result are the fruits of their hardworks and efforts. Hopefully the  percentage will increase until the project reach the funds they need.
35% of the total reached was a great amount for the collected amount in the ICO, I wonder how much is they are collected? 2Million of dollars?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

They need to improve all their product to an enormous way to gain many products to be launched in public so that they can prove if their company is legit.
I don't see reasons why they will not appreciate the project in the first place. The project is fucos on earning and doing good deeds at the same time. I know competition is high and need more improvements before they appreciate the project idea but for me project now is extremely impressed in just one glimpse, but for everybody sake hope developers will launch new updates. For more additional convenience of many.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

At the moment, the issue of preserving the ecological state of our planet is very relevant, so the project attracts attention. The road map looks quite plausible, the timing is quite possible for the implementation of the tasks.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

At the moment, the issue of preserving the ecological state of our planet is very relevant, so the project attracts attention. The road map looks quite plausible, the timing is quite possible for the implementation of the tasks.
Yes, this kind of projects are mostly attractive and catches the attentions of many specialy some investors that cares the environment. Platform was very impressive that you can feel how sincere the project teams and developers of what they want to the people to understand about their project.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Even if the project is still new, it doesnt mean that they dont have to work fully on the project to get a massive effort to the project, doesnt it?

Maybe what they tried to say about new is that they are still in adjustment period where they try to manage their time most especially in answering queries, updating the project and looking for an idea to upgrade it to make it more attractive. I am sure there is reason in every move they do in this project. I hope the team will find ways in fixing different negative observations.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

As for me I think the project is very realistic and pointed to right direction. What I like the project concept is the idea of engaging the environment with the project. You are earning while you giving value to the environment as well. I an excited for the project implementation soon.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

As for me I think the project is very realistic and pointed to right direction. What I like the project concept is the idea of engaging the environment with the project. You are earning while you giving value to the environment as well. I an excited for the project implementation soon.
Yes, getting huge profits without harming the environment and its resources is surely a very great deal about this project.  They are getting more number of support every day from the community and this project will gain huge popularity as the product is launched in the future.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

Yes, absolutely the project looks worthy as well as eco friendly for nature. A project like this helping the environment trying to stop the all the accepts which is encouraging to pollution. Making an investment in the project will definitely help us to make great amount of profit.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

35% is very much for an ICO like this because it is a long-term project that needs a lot of time for a better result made by the platform to work fully.
I won't argue with you as perhaps you are right. But I hold the opinion that the sum of the raised funds is not an indicator at all, happen people just the beautiful cover attracts and they deposit the funds in the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: