Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Dumbasef

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:14:21 AM

Maybe you had withdrawn a relatively big amount, you must withdraw smaller ones so that it will get processed somewhat, if you read some of the earlier posts about withdrawing in small increments like the second one above because it is true.

WTF r u talking about? No one s been able to withdraw anything for weeks. When was your last verifiable withdrawal?

Here it is, as you can see the current withdraws are bigger, it is because my .44 BTC was thrown again back into MHS so I am glad I had it back, only, the "estimated daily earnings" isn't accurate.  Undecided I am still happy, it is all free money! Cheesy And the BTC price is cooperating too!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:03:31 PM

Maybe you had withdrawn a relatively big amount, you must withdraw smaller ones so that it will get processed somewhat, if you read some of the earlier posts about withdrawing in small increments like the second one above because it is true.

WTF r u talking about? No one s been able to withdraw anything for weeks. When was your last verifiable withdrawal?

Here it is, as you can see the current withdraws are bigger, it is because my .44 BTC was thrown again back into MHS so I am glad I had it back, only, the "estimated daily earnings" isn't accurate.  Undecided I am still happy, it is all free money! Cheesy And the BTC price is cooperating too!  Grin

Your last payout was almost 2 weeks ago. How s this paying all the time and on time??

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dumbasef

Activity: 171

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:23:36 PM

The fact is that, it was paying.

To when it will be paying is I don't care, as long as it will pay.  Grin

Scrypt.cc has it's own mind in when to pay, so just let it, we have no power over it anyway.

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:30:45 PM

Scrypt.cc has it's own mind in when to pay, so just let it, we have no power over it anyway.

Uh, you realise you replied to a poster who said that there had been no payments for weeks, right?

(Paraphrasing):

Crazyivan: there have been no payments for weeks.

Dambasef: yes there have, look!

Crazyivan: that shows no payments in the past few weeks.

Dumbasef: who cares!

This space intentionally left blank.
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:17:36 PM

Uh, you realise you replied to a poster who said that there had been no payments for weeks, right?

(Paraphrasing):

You do realize that Nov 26h is less than 2 weeks ago,  right?  I also received all queued payments I had under 0.019 BTC on Nov 26th which was about two weeks after the last payout.

So yes,  using the method I have posted to help those stuck there have been payments within the last COUPLE weeks and about every two weeks before this.

Make no mistake it does not pay out on time or regularly but for small withdrawals,  they are being processed about every 2 weeks and  that has been constant.

That said remember: SCRYPT.CC IS A SCAM,  ONLY MINIMAL WITHDRAWALS WORK AND YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST ANY NEW FUNDS,  EVER.
LMGTFY

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:26:50 PM

You do realize that Nov 26h is less than 2 weeks ago,  right?  I also received all queued payments I had under 0.019 BTC on Nov 26th which was about two weeks after the last payout.

So yes,  using the method I have posted to help those stuck there have been payments within the last COUPLE weeks and about every two weeks before this.

Make no mistake it does not pay out on time or regularly but for small withdrawals,  they are being processed about every 2 weeks and  that has been constant.

That said remember: SCRYPT.CC IS A SCAM,  ONLY MINIMAL WITHDRAWALS WORK AND YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST ANY NEW FUNDS,  EVER.

I don't recall mentioning 2 weeks at all. I was pointing out that Dumbasef didn't address Crazyivan's point, and when called out on it responded with a "who cares" post. Dumbasef could have said "I doubt we'll see withdrawals being processed for a few days - they seem to iccur every two weeks". That would have been useful, on-topic and not disingenuous. Instead they posted something which purported to counter a claim, but didn't. And they got called out on it by Crazyivan, and then by me when they attempted to hand-wave Crazyivan away.

inyereye

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:56:39 PM

(Paraphrasing):

Crazyivan said past few weeks which is false and you said weeks which is false since it was less than two weeks. In essence,  dumbasef was correct about there having been a recent payment regardless of his other fails.

Putting aside the fact that dumbasef has no tact and generally speaks like he is dumb as ef,  he is correct in that it hasn't been "a few weeks", and expecting quality eloquence from him is like expecting Trump to make a solid,  rational and logical statement.

My interest isn't to argue semantics but to point out the truth for those who are interested in it.  Payments happen about every two weeks for queued small amounts and it has happened regularly since the daily withdrawals stopped.  For those who know how to read and follow instructions,  some of their losses can be recovered and taken out of the hands of the scam.
LMGTFY

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:26:08 PM

(Paraphrasing):

Crazyivan said past few weeks which is false and you said weeks which is false since it was less than two weeks. In essence,  dumbasef was correct about there having been a recent payment regardless of his other fails.

Putting aside the fact that dumbasef has no tact and generally speaks like he is dumb as ef,  he is correct in that it hasn't been "a few weeks", and expecting quality eloquence from him is like expecting Trump to make a solid,  rational and logical statement.

My interest isn't to argue semantics but to point out the truth for those who are interested in it.  Payments happen about every two weeks for queued small amounts and it has happened regularly since the daily withdrawals stopped.  For those who know how to read and follow instructions,  some of their losses can be recovered and taken out of the hands of the scam.

I can't really do anything other than refer you to my past two posts and reiterate that I've never said "few", "two" or indeed anything about weeks. The purpose was to challenge purported evidence from a scrypt.cc apologist, not to make a value judgement on Crazyivan's post. Hence I replied to Dumbasef, not Crazyivan. And that's why I quoted/paraphrased what the participants in the discussion had said, rather than say anything myself (beyond checking that Dumbasef remembered what they were initially replying to).

And to be honest, I don't think Crazyivan's initial comment is in any way unreasonable. Yours was the first post I'd seen here that suggested a fortnightly schedule for withdrawals working. Good to know, however.

Regardless, I think when someone responds with "who cares" to a post complaining that they haven't addressed the issue that they deserve to be called out on it.  Particularly here, particularly with scrypt.cc, where shills and apologists have tried and still do try to diminish the great work other posters do warning off prospective investors.

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:37:09 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

inyereye

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:29:51 PM

I can't really do anything other than refer you to my past two posts and reiterate that I've never said "few", "two" or indeed anything about weeks. The purpose was to challenge purported evidence from a scrypt.cc apologist, not to make a value judgement on Crazyivan's post. Hence I replied to Dumbasef, not Crazyivan. And that's why I quoted/paraphrased what the participants in the discussion had said, rather than say anything myself (beyond checking that Dumbasef remembered what they were initially replying to).

And to be honest, I don't think Crazyivan's initial comment is in any way unreasonable. Yours was the first post I'd seen here that suggested a fortnightly schedule for withdrawals working. Good to know, however.

Regardless, I think when someone responds with "who cares" to a post complaining that they haven't addressed the issue that they deserve to be called out on it.  Particularly here, particularly with scrypt.cc, where shills and apologists have tried and still do try to diminish the great work other posters do warning off prospective investors.

I guess you missed my PSA on every page letting people know about the small withdrawals every two weeks then.  Fair enough,  like I said I only want to encourage people to take out as much as possible and not abandon their funds to the scam entirely.

I only do that because I myself was just going to let my funds sit until I read others posts and watched the deposit and payout addresses and realized that there was a way to get Some out.
inyereye

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:33:07 PM

PSA: SCRYPT.CC IS A SCAM DO NOT INVEST. THE METHOD BELOW IS POSTED ONLY FOR THOSE TRYING TO GET THEIR FUNDS OUT.

The schedule is not regular but every 2 weeks or so the hot wallet is cleared and payouts of small amounts are made. For those with money still trapped there is still hope to recover some.

DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW DEPOSITS.
-If you are Willing to take the loss you can sell your MHS
-Otherwise set autobuy to a very low value of 100 sats
-Set withdraws for 0.01 Btc or less and keep queueing them up.

This technique is slowly helping some pull funds out,  avoid large withdrawals and eat the fees for multiple small.  Chances are the next time they clear the hot wallet you will at least get your queued withdrawals. I WOULD NOT EXPECT TO RECOVER ALL DEPOSITED FUNDS US ING THIS METHOD.
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:11:37 AM

I have two withdraws I been waiting for they are in red saying in que one is like $30 and the other is $7 they been on hold for like 6 days I know they are a scam I just hope to get my money then by by! Do they only pay so often if they pay I just had a deposit fall in from 8 days ago.

Smooth0ne

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:01:41 AM

Payouts have been averaging about once every 2 weeks for about 2 days at a time.. Last max payout on the last group was no higher then .019 per withdraw.. May decrease next round.. once the withdraw wallet empty's it seems it s another 2 weeks before withdraws begin again.. During this time it also seems like withdraws over that amount are canceled and added back to your scryptcc balance.. to be either withdrawn again in smaller amounts or used to purchase mhs..
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:17:45 AM

Guys be aware!  Grin  Cheesy   Shocked THIS IS A BIG SCAMMININGSITE!! BE AWARE OF THE SCAMMER

Please guys dont loose your Coins to this brazilliajn guy whos scamming this ponzi all time  :/

reagrds
lama-hunter
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:39:39 AM

(Paraphrasing):

I specifically wrote ALMOST two weeks. Check my original post. Anyway, do you really thing 10 days vs 2 weeks is the focus of my comment?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
inyereye

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:27:09 PM

I specifically wrote ALMOST two weeks. Check my original post. Anyway, do you really thing 10 days vs 2 weeks is the focus of my comment?

Doesn't matter,  withdraws happen about every two weeks and it is fairly regular.  It's been this way for months, your post implied no withdrawals at all were possible and was alarmist while not providing  accurate data. I simply pointed out that isn't true and provided the method for those more interested in getting funds out and away from the scam. 

Still find it hard to believe people are still sending in BTC... sad,  sad,  sad, dumb,  dumb,  dumb.

ddalex

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:27:11 PM

Sorry but the last thing this community needs is more people making shit up. Do the right thing and delete this post before people start thinking it's real...
Brasília, Dec. 2, 2015 — The Securities and Exchange Comission today
charged the Bitcoin mining company Scrypt.CC and its founder MARCELO SANTOS
with conducting a Ponzi scheme that used the lure of quick riches from virtual currency
to defraud investors.

According to the SEC’s complaint filed in federal court in Connectcut, “mining” for Bitcoin or other virtual currencies means applying computer power to try to solve complex equations that verify a group of transactions in that virtual currency.  The first computer or collection of computers to solve an equation is awarded new units of that virtual currency.

The SEC alleges that MARCELO SANTOS perpetrated the fraud through his brazilian company Scrypt.CC by purporting to offer shares of a digital Bitcoin mining operation.  In reality, Scrypt.CC did not own enough computing power for the mining it promised to conduct, so most investors paid for a share of computing power that never existed.  Returns paid to some investors came from proceeds generated from sales to other investors.

As alleged in our complaint, MARCELO SANTOS and his company cloaked their scheme in technological sophistication and jargon, but the fraud was simple at its core: they sold what they did not own, misrepresented what they were selling, and robbed one investor to pay another.

According to the SEC’s complaint:

From January 2014 to December 2015, MARCELO SANTOS and his company sold $20 million worth of purported shares in a digital mining contract they called a KHS.
More than 10,000 investors purchased KHS, which were touted as always profitable and never obsolete.
Although KHS were depicted in Scrypt.CC marketing materials as a physical product or piece of mining hardware, the promised contract purportedly entitled the investor to control a share of computing power that Scrypt.CC claimed to own and operate.
Investors were misled to believe they would share in returns earned by the Bitcoin mining activities when in reality Scrypt.CC directed little or no computing power toward any mining activity.
Because MARCELO SANTOS and his company sold far more computing power than they owned, they owed investors a daily return that was larger than any actual return they were making on their limited mining operations.
Therefore, investors were simply paid back gradually over time under the mantra of “returns” out of funds that MARCELO SANTOS and his company collected from other investors.
Most KHS investors never recovered the full amount of their investments, and few made a profit.
The SEC’s complaint seeks permanent injunctive relief as well as the disgorgement of ill-gotten gains plus prejudgment interest and penalties.
Back to the future Smiley
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:26:34 PM

Is this post still going on and on?

Entered my scrypt.cc account since more than one week. No "halving" since last time. How are payments going? any of you guys got paid recently?

inyereye

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:29:38 AM

Entered my scrypt.cc account since more than one week. No "halving" since last time. How are payments going? any of you guys got paid recently?

There are plenty of answers in the last two pages.  If you can't be bothered to read then you're probably better off just giving up.
ziomar

Activity: 344

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:03:23 AM

No payments for you!!

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: