Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:58:27 AM

Where in hell is the money for withdrawals coming from?
scamtos took my money, again.

I strongly suspect the majority of these payments is fake. The go to addresses of the administrator.
Then perhaps through a mixer service and as a "deposit" back into Hotwallet.

Someone on IRC said that at the beginning of this project, the KHS were sold for a value of 1€.
So theoretically the Admin has somewhere lying around several tens to hundreds of million dollars.

I think it is not so much, but he definitely has enough reserves to pretend activity.

When the KHS were sold for that much there were far fewer KHS.   By the time there were millions that price was very low.    

A better measure of the possible wealth is the new and old hot wallets that had something like 44657 BTC pass through them.

https://blockchain.info/address/19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ    (6000 BTC & growing)
https://blockchain.info/address/1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7   (38657 BTC)

The second one goes back to the beginning of scrypt.cc.    So if you are going to estimate possible gains assuming a pure Ponzi, that is the data to use.  

That is not good data to use because you don't know how much of that 6k or 38k are the same coins being moved around in circles to trick people into thinking that something is happening.

It seems unlikely scrypt.cc would move deposit money around to just inflate the appearance of deposits.   While I'm sure they could do it, why would they?

Deposits used to move into 1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7 now they move into 19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ.  Those are the so called hotwallets.   This has been confirmed many times by different people.   If you make a deposit right now it will be moved from your deposit address to 19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ.    It is very likely that these two addresses show all the money that has been deposited into scrypt.cc.

The hard part is sizing the withdraws.  Prior to the hack many different addresses funded withdraws.   Now there only appears to be  1Bidh2XFr9JzfXppeZd2cPKpbnJGvqCY4h.   However no idea how long that will last.   So we really don't know how much of the 44657+ BTC has been withdrawn.

This data is much better than holding up a thumb and saying I heard KHS used to cost 1 euro so that means "he" has pulled in millions.  

There you go making assumptions again....

Whether you realize it or not, you are perpetuating the scam by defending Scrypt.cc in any way. Either have irrefutable proof of the data you are analyzing or don't bother posting because it shows you really know nothing at all.

See this is the problem.  Scam bangers, trolls what ever are not rational and don't put any thought into what they say.    You claim I'm perpetuation a scam, that is nonsense.   You demand I give irrefutable proof and you don't give any proof.   I gave you the proof, it the deposit hot wallets.   

I'm pointing out the deposits to scrypt.cc to the best that we know.   That is 44657+ BTC.    Why would scrypt.cc inflate deposits to their site?   How would that have anything to do with being a Ponzi.   What would the point be?    Where is your proof. 

I could see a Ponzi hiding deposits, but scrypt.cc never did that.   That isn't defending scrypt.cc it is just pointing out what happened.

Tracing from deposits to withdraw ... well that used to be hard.   Now it is pretty easy.    That indicates a major change and coupled with everything else the current scrypt.cc is very different than the one a few months ago. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyask

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:03:58 AM

There was a drop.

May 14 2015 39,268 -5.30% 1,124 GH/s
May 10 2015 41,466 6.91% 1,187 GH/s

Dyask I told you some pages before that the power outage was on MAY 11, so you date is incorrect and don't coincide with the incident, so you are't proving anyting !!!

For reference PAGE 80 OF THIS THREAD

I told you I went from my spread sheet, the date I marked there was related to the start of trading, but I hadn't noted that.  I also live at GMT+9 while Brazil is GMT-3, so 1/2 the time I'm a day ahead.

You are just nit picking.   I'm not even claiming there isn't a scam going on?   Go get a clue.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:09:37 AM

The problem is, dyask, that you cite objective reasoning as your main motivator behind your assertions about scrypt.cc, yet you clearly fail to apply it correctly, which usually implies intentional bias. This is the reason why you are being challenged so vociferously, because your attempt to come across as analytical ends up reading like a veiled apologist.

What is wrong with trying to be objective?  I'm not making assertions either but I guess you don't really understand what an assertion is.  

As far as applying my knowledge, how would you know what I'm doing?   I'm one of the few that managed to get out of BTCarbs whole, maybe I was lucky but I didn't do buy just screaming scam, scam, scam!   For the record the BTCArbs admin that paid some people back, claimed is was intended to be real and not a scam at all.    With LTCgear, I'm in vastly deeper than here and that is mainly because some of the people here screaming scam about scrypt.cc were singing LTCgears praise.   That one burns but I'm going after my losses there multiple ways.  LTCgear stopped paying last December.  

With scrypt.cc things look really bad, I'll grant you that.   We don't know what is really going on there but lately it has just been getting worse.   I've had many chats with Marcello the Admin there in the past and I don't believe he is out to hurt people, however, I don't know if he is in control.   It fact it would appear that whoever is currently running scrypt.cc has no problems with outright theft.   I'll take steps, but my current focus is just to minimize losses.   This could play out for many months.  

At no point have I ever not claimed these types of investments aren't risky.   The closest claim to supporting scypt.cc I've ever made, is saying a much shorter time to breakeven gives people more options for how to manage an investment.   However, that doesn't apply to scrypt.cc anymore because it isn't possible to get your investment out easily.  Until the "hack" it was always easy to get your money out of scrypt.cc, that was important and something that set it apart in a lot of ways.  That when on for well over a year.  That has changed and it changes everything.   I don't mean the up to 24 hour delay, that could be lived with.   I mean getting withdraws is extremely difficult an appears to mostly require a lot of luck.      

For the record every BTC related investment I've been involved in has been called a Ponzi
, except for the loaning sites which have so many other scam borrowers.   That includes all the sites that have been cleared as legit too by providing proof of mining.   As an example there people jumping up here and there claiming hashnest is a scam, at least on the hashnest chat.  

Seeing a scam is easy.  Avoiding them or getting out of them isn't so easy unless you don't diversify.  

EDIT: I've been burned before at scrypt.cc and recovered there too.   I don't know if this is the end or not, but the hit this time is very minor.   Don't invest what you can't afford to use is the best rule to follow on every type of investment.  

The problem is that you have a vested interest in keeping the scam going long enough for you to get out. I have no problem calling a spade a spade as I won't let other people hold onto my own funds.

But you complain that people are posting links to collective evidence pointing to why it is a scam because it hinders you from your exit.

Let me ask you this, what cloudmining site have you invested in that hasn't been a Ponzi scheme?

so far I see

BTCarbs - Collapsed
Hashie.co - Collapsed
BTCjam - Collapsed
LTCgear- Collapsed
Scrypt.cc - Collapsing
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:14:13 AM

Let's cut dyask some slack. They're not advocating anyone deposits into scrypt.cc and I think that should be noted.

However, I do agree that they are making assertions that aren't 100% helpful and put forward the impression that scrypt.cc is a good site gone bad.

The complete lack of proof of any mining is the main reason this site is most definitely a scam. There's no proof of even fractional mining. Entertaining the idea that there is gives the site a modicum of credit that it doesn't deserve. This site was a scam from start to finish. I didn't know about mining etc. before I put some money in. I've lost a minor amount of money compared to some people but it's still pissing me off.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
dyask

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:26:53 AM

The problem is, dyask, that you cite objective reasoning as your main motivator behind your assertions about scrypt.cc, yet you clearly fail to apply it correctly, which usually implies intentional bias. This is the reason why you are being challenged so vociferously, because your attempt to come across as analytical ends up reading like a veiled apologist.

What is wrong with trying to be objective?  I'm not making assertions either but I guess you don't really understand what an assertion is.  

As far as applying my knowledge, how would you know what I'm doing?   I'm one of the few that managed to get out of BTCarbs whole, maybe I was lucky but I didn't do buy just screaming scam, scam, scam!   For the record the BTCArbs admin that paid some people back, claimed is was intended to be real and not a scam at all.    With LTCgear, I'm in vastly deeper than here and that is mainly because some of the people here screaming scam about scrypt.cc were singing LTCgears praise.   That one burns but I'm going after my losses there multiple ways.  LTCgear stopped paying last December.  

With scrypt.cc things look really bad, I'll grant you that.   We don't know what is really going on there but lately it has just been getting worse.   I've had many chats with Marcello the Admin there in the past and I don't believe he is out to hurt people, however, I don't know if he is in control.   It fact it would appear that whoever is currently running scrypt.cc has no problems with outright theft.   I'll take steps, but my current focus is just to minimize losses.   This could play out for many months.  

At no point have I ever not claimed these types of investments aren't risky.   The closest claim to supporting scypt.cc I've ever made, is saying a much shorter time to breakeven gives people more options for how to manage an investment.   However, that doesn't apply to scrypt.cc anymore because it isn't possible to get your investment out easily.  Until the "hack" it was always easy to get your money out of scrypt.cc, that was important and something that set it apart in a lot of ways.  That when on for well over a year.  That has changed and it changes everything.   I don't mean the up to 24 hour delay, that could be lived with.   I mean getting withdraws is extremely difficult an appears to mostly require a lot of luck.      

For the record every BTC related investment I've been involved in has been called a Ponzi
, except for the loaning sites which have so many other scam borrowers.   That includes all the sites that have been cleared as legit too by providing proof of mining.   As an example there people jumping up here and there claiming hashnest is a scam, at least on the hashnest chat.  

Seeing a scam is easy.  Avoiding them or getting out of them isn't so easy unless you don't diversify.  

EDIT: I've been burned before at scrypt.cc and recovered there too.   I don't know if this is the end or not, but the hit this time is very minor.   Don't invest what you can't afford to use is the best rule to follow on every type of investment.  

The problem is that you have a vested interest in keeping the scam going long enough for you to get out. I have no problem calling a spade a spade as I won't let other people hold onto my own funds.

But you complain that people are posting links to collective evidence pointing to why it is a scam because it hinders you from your exit.

Let me ask you this, what cloudmining site have you invested in that hasn't been a Ponzi scheme?

so far I see

BTCarbs - Collapsed
Hashie.co - Collapsed
BTCjam - Collapsed
LTCgear- Collapsed
Scrypt.cc - Collapsing
BTCjam is a lending site and it hasn't collapsed but it is riddled with scams.   Hashie.co was only 0.005 BTC, that wasn't an investment, it was a test.  

I have a vested interest?   Well that is true with LTCgear, but nothing else.    With scrypt.cc I'll try just like everyone else to pull out some BTC.   Why wouldn't I?    What in the world is wrong with that?   I'm not trying to keep it going and there is nothing I could do in short order to promote it or stop it.   (Long term is different)

However you have missed the bulk of my crypto investments:
CEX.io - At least until the maintenance fee forced everyone to shut down.   I used bots there a lot for a while.  (I wrote the bots)
PTS/AngleShares - I even wrote my own miner for that one.  This has branched in many directions.    It was very fast on the i7 processor I used.
Many different investments through Havelock including b.buy & b.sell which are 100% virtual.
Many, many BTC worth of mining rentals not to mention local mining.  (After all I wrote my own PTS miner)
Bulk of BTC mining is now at Hashnest because it is cheaper than what I could do.
Tons of BTCjam loans, been scammed a lot there, more than any other place
AMHash which I sold days before it when scam.  
GAW where I just gained a little.   I could have gained a lot if I has sold out more.
Mining and selling xpy for one week was great!  People renting rigs made profits and so di the rig owners .. win/win.

In fact I have turned up my nose at Genesis mining, Mining Sweden and Get Hashing only because the price was so high that I don't they will ever hit breakeven, at least for people that didn't join early.  

Anyway if you diversify you are going to be bitten sometimes.

EDIT: I was really against Hashnest when it came out because it was very expensive and there wasn't a market.   They added a market for the shares and that made all the difference.   Get Hashing is also evolving so what I said about it may no longer apply.   
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:49:00 AM

so far I see

BTCarbs - Collapsed
Hashie.co - Collapsed
BTCjam - Collapsed
LTCgear- Collapsed
Scrypt.cc - Collapsing
BTCjam is a lending site and it hasn't collapsed but it is riddled with scams.   Hashie.co was only 0.005 BTC, that wasn't an investment, it was a test.  

I have a vested interest?   Well that is true with LTCgear, but nothing else.    With scrypt.cc I'll try just like everyone else to pull out some BTC.   Why wouldn't I?    What in the world is wrong with that?   I'm not trying to keep it going and there is nothing I could do in short order to promote it or stop it.   (Long term is different)

However you have missed the bulk of my crypto investments:
CEX.io - At least until the maintenance fee forced everyone to shut down.   I used bots there a lot for a while.  (I wrote the bots)
PTS/AngleShares - I even wrote my own miner for that one.  This has branched in many directions.    It was very fast on the i7 processor I used.
Many different investments through Havelock including b.buy & b.sell which are 100% virtual.
Many, many BTC worth of mining rentals not to mention local mining.  (After all I wrote my own PTS miner)
Bulk of BTC mining is now at Hashnest because it is cheaper than what I could do.
Tons of BTCjam loans, been scammed a lot there, more than any other place
AMHash which I sold days before it when scam.  
GAW where I just gained a little.   I could have gained a lot if I has sold out more.
Mining and selling xpy for one week was great!  People renting rigs made profits and so di the rig owners .. win/win.

In fact I have turned up my nose at Genesis mining, Mining Sweden and Get Hashing only because the price was so high that I don't they will ever hit breakeven, at least for people that didn't join early.  

Anyway if you diversify you are going to be bitten sometimes.

EDIT: I was really against Hashnest when it came out because it was very expensive and there wasn't a market.   They added a market for the shares and that made all the difference.   Get Hashing is also evolving so what I said about it may no longer apply.   

Fair enough, I didn't dig all the way back to the beginning and will ease up a little as I appreciate the detailed response.

I wish Bitcointalk would just do what GetHashing does and if it does not have any proof or seems fishy, that they would just put it on the watchlist as it would pretty much solve this whole scenario.
SavellM

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:17:38 AM

Let me preface this with, I'm 99% sure Scrypt.cc is a scam/ponzi or something else not legit.

But I just wanted to say you can still withdraw cash.
2015-09-13 15:40:56 / 1.41700839btc

That was a withdrawal that I actually did about 6 days ago.
They changed the date when it went through, but I requested it 6 days ago.

And here you can see it arrived:
https://blockchain.info/address/1CiAaYaZsLxHtVw3UBrTyawfzwpkiA91GJ

So it is still slowly ticking over. Ponzi hasn't collapsed yet.
mxp100

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:50:30 AM

Withdraw Bitcoin was made on August 12 2015.

2015-08-12 15:51:41 / 6.64235720 BTC
He was confirmed, but money never arrived. How long can you wait for checks and refunds?

Account: mxp1000

Withdraw address: 12e2iqXGnpHiM6fyvGBx1aCUz6bdGdqahG
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:52:57 AM

Let me preface this with, I'm 99% sure Scrypt.cc is a scam/ponzi or something else not legit.

what proof you have got so that anyone should believe that you are a user and not a puppet of marcelo ??
Real companies dont work this way...6 days ,2 days what is this shit ..?

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
SavellM

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:03:48 AM

what proof you have got so that anyone should believe that you are a user and not a puppet of marcelo ??

Lol I dont care if you believe me or not.
I put down my address where you can see it came out to.

Take it or leave it, all I'm saying is for me it came through.

I would still never advise anyone to invest in Scrypt, but was just letting people know that had already invested that WD are slowly trickling through it seems.
Tstar
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:37:25 AM

I would still never advise anyone to invest in Scrypt, but was just letting people know that had already invested that WD are slowly trickling through it seems.
OK just read the post above mine ,the user MXP100 clearly explains how he was unable to receive the coins ?
so marcelo is processing withdrawls for some particular people ?

.COOK.
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:40:16 AM

OK just read the post above mine ,the user MXP100 clearly explains how he was unable to receive the coins ?

yes, for his shills.
mxp100

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:42:41 AM

I am ready to give 30% to those who help with the withdrawal!
Tstar
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:04:14 AM

yes, for his shills.
Yeah kind of ,i am waiting to see a thread made of shills ,complaining santos didnt even paid them .loll
i guess he has 1 on every forum .

.COOK.
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:06:32 AM

I am ready to give 30% to those who help with the withdrawal!
Even if you are willing to give away 90% of the coins ,i am afraid you will ever get your 10% coins back
as unless you go to his door and kick his ass.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:09:20 AM

Nobody is saying there's anything wrong with being objective, trouble is you're not being objective because you are posting assertions about what you believe is a hashrate drop as a result of scrypt.cc moving a bunch of ASICs when the only basis for this is you discarding the declared total mining power scrypt.cc claim to have and, instead, deciding that maybe some of their lie might be true.

Methinks you neither understand objective reasoning nor the meaning of the word 'assertion'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:15:32 AM

Nobody is saying there's anything wrong with being objective, trouble is you're not being objective because you are posting assertions about what you believe is a hashrate drop as a result of scrypt.cc moving a bunch of ASICs when the only basis for this is you discarding the declared total mining power scrypt.cc claim to have and, instead, deciding that maybe some of their lie might be true.

Methinks you neither understand objective reasoning nor the meaning of the word 'assertion'.
You got a nice signature out there ..
are you paying for that ? lmao.. i am interested if .
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:40:34 AM

yes, for his shills.

There seems to be no pattern.
In IRC some people report their WD was canceled again.
Including some "shills". And some neutral members.
Many others got their.

The size also seems to play no role. Some over 1 BTC went through, some with 0.05 were canceled.

Looks to me more like First in / First out or random pick.

My last WD is still 'in queue' and my 1.5 BTC are still disappeared.
Several WD before and after mine got processed.
Guess I have made myself unpopular, hehe.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:04:17 AM

random pickings...lottery Grin
dzatplan

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:27:49 AM

Thank you Admin Scrypt.cc
My withdraw after recevied.
  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
thankyou very much...
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: