Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:51:04 PM

Dyask,

You are the one who keeps insisting on citing 'Fractional Mining' as some sort of 'best case' scenario, when it absolutely is not a positive thing in any way whatsoever.

You are the one who keeps insisting that scrypt.cc is 'only' a matter of a couple of hundred bitcoin, when they have stolen thousands and thousands of coins, making them a multi-million-dollar criminal enterprise.

You are the one who appears to actually want to downplay and minimise the very serious nature of this criminal operation.

EVERY SINGLE USER WHO HAS LOST MONEY TO SCRYPT.CC IS ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND
THIS INCLUDES ANYONE WHO BOUGHT 'KHS'/'MHS' AND SOLD AT A NET LOSS.

Now, consider the thousands of bitcoin in 'profit' scrypt.cc have stolen, each and every coin belongs to their 'investors'. Millions of dollars of bitcoin which is owed back to their 'investors'. Once their 'investors' realise they are legally entitled to get their money back, even if they traded 'badly' on the 'KHS'/'MHS' 'market' because the whole thing was a criminal scam, they may mobilise to do so.

So, dyask, do you want to keep derailing the conversation and insist that there is some way you can call their 'Fractional Mining' a 'best case', even though it is utterly meaningless to the conversation as the entire operation is an illegal fraud, or can we get back to the business of informing people sufficiently about the actual and useful facts so that the community of people who have lost a significant sum of money might find a way to track these fuckers down and see them brought to justice, possibly recovering their stolen 'investment' along the way?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:02:15 PM

artık konumuza gelelim.ödemeler çok yavaşladı böyle devam edecekmi acaba?birde ödemeler rastgelemi yapılıyor?dyask cevap verirsen sevinirim

Since the hack the awards have only been reduced.   Started at 20% and now less than 10%.   You can try to sell for very little what you paid and you might be able to withdraw.  The other choice is to wait until something happens.   Assuming something does happen that could be months down the road.   It is a very grim situation. 
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:06:12 PM

you claim they have fractional mining. we dispute your claim of any mining. of course burden of proof falls onto the proponent of the claim when a dispute arises. you make an appeal to ignorance. like cryptodevil said in this "best scenario" this would make it a scam anyway

good thing we can ignore this exercise due to evidence of absence & proof of impossibility. see cryptodevils calculations. i guess you dispute the math. since you like facts so much: where is your counter calculations to negate the proof of impossibility. that would give lots of credibility for your claims. before you do that anything you say is just word salad

if i remember right you were involved & defended GAW / paycoin scam too. at least they had handful of real proof to muddy the waters

ps:
could you clarify your negative trust you gave to suchmoon? it looks like the reference link content doesnt match with your comment
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:15:11 PM

[quote author=cryptodevil link=topic=444495.msg12457737#msg12457737 date=1442587864
So, dyask, do you want to keep derailing the conversation and insist that there is some way you can call their 'Fractional Mining' a 'best case', even though it is utterly meaningless to the conversation as the entire operation is an illegal fraud, or can we get back to the business of informing people sufficiently about the actual and useful facts so that the community of people who have lost a significant sum of money might find a way to track these fuckers down and see them brought to justice, possibly recovering their stolen 'investment' along the way?
[/quote]

This is an open forum.  You don't own the conversation and I don't either.   Many discussions and points of view are valid.

You are free to pursue legal actions and I even pointed out where others were organizing such an action.   However you are not a court of law and none of us have all the facts.   We also don't know what will happen.   One place were people are starting to look at legal actions is: https://scrypt-cc.slack.com/messages/marcelo_suit/

Now I'm giving up for the day as it is very late.   Feel free to verbally flail away to your heart's content!   Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

ben takip ettim saatte 4 ödeme geliyor.buda %32 %33 yapar .az derken 0.05ve 0.06 kadarmı çekelim?

Come on, you could at least copy-paste this into Google translate Smiley

If you're asking if "rewards" are 33% lower than the site shows - yes they are. Two out of six rewards every hour are disappearing.
rhok666

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:19:19 PM

Best case: Fractional mining ... which is pretty bad.  (Only really applies pre-hack)

Let me explain something to you, dyask, because you appear to be conflating the notion of 'fractional mining' with 'fractional banking'.

'Fractional Banking' is when the collective total of a Bank's customer deposits exceed the total cash balance the bank possesses. It essentially means that should there be a 'run' on the Bank, a lot of customers would not be able to withdraw all their funds. While this is serious it is nothing like the concept of 'fractional mining' other than the word 'Fractional' because the customers are not 'investing' their funds (generally speaking) if they are simply holding their money at the bank for security/convenience.

'Fractional Mining' is when an organisation has sold more mining hashrate than it actually is in possession of and utilises manipulative and deceptive practices in order to perpetuate the fraud and keep it running so that more people can be persuaded to 'invest', believing it to be an actual investment product, high-risk or otherwise.

This does not make it simply, 'pretty bad', it makes it an absolute criminal enterprise and the operators of this enterprise are guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation, meaning that every single satoshi of 'profit' they make, all those thousands of bitcoin they have sent to their own wallets over the months, are effectively stolen funds.

Every single 'investor' who bought these fictitious, 'KHS'/'MHS' is entitled to receive their money back in full. That is tens of thousands of bitcoin.

So, no, this is not some 'paltry' couple of hundred bitcoin issue, it is a major fraud.

I am not equating fractional banking with fractional mining.   Fractional mining isn't a defense and I'm not defending it as being okay.   You on the other hand are going on wild tangents over word choices you disagree with.   

You are so ignorant.

The claim of 500+350GH/s scrypt is a proven LIE, so everything else is probably too!

If he could get hardware that is able to produce a profit at this conditions he would not stop to buy more hardware, cash is enough there.
The conditions are not very different than at the beginning year 2015 and everything was fine there with the payouts. So what changed?Huh The ponzi is just COLLAPSING as it was supposed to!

So whats the conclusion of that argumentation? He doesn't have any hardware. No fractional mining, no mining at all. He doesn't have access to mining hardware that can generate more money than it costs to run, otherwise he would just buy buy buy.

Stop that stupid biased argumentation and prove our claims to be false with reasonably counterarguments.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:12:56 PM

Best case: Fractional mining ... which is pretty bad.  (Only really applies pre-hack)

Let me explain something to you, dyask, because you appear to be conflating the notion of 'fractional mining' with 'fractional banking'.

'Fractional Banking' is when the collective total of a Bank's customer deposits exceed the total cash balance the bank possesses. It essentially means that should there be a 'run' on the Bank, a lot of customers would not be able to withdraw all their funds. While this is serious it is nothing like the concept of 'fractional mining' other than the word 'Fractional' because the customers are not 'investing' their funds (generally speaking) if they are simply holding their money at the bank for security/convenience.

'Fractional Mining' is when an organisation has sold more mining hashrate than it actually is in possession of and utilises manipulative and deceptive practices in order to perpetuate the fraud and keep it running so that more people can be persuaded to 'invest', believing it to be an actual investment product, high-risk or otherwise.

This does not make it simply, 'pretty bad', it makes it an absolute criminal enterprise and the operators of this enterprise are guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation, meaning that every single satoshi of 'profit' they make, all those thousands of bitcoin they have sent to their own wallets over the months, are effectively stolen funds.

Every single 'investor' who bought these fictitious, 'KHS'/'MHS' is entitled to receive their money back in full. That is tens of thousands of bitcoin.

So, no, this is not some 'paltry' couple of hundred bitcoin issue, it is a major fraud.

I am not equating fractional banking with fractional mining.   Fractional mining isn't a defense and I'm not defending it as being okay.   You on the other hand are going on wild tangents over word choices you disagree with.   

You are so ignorant.

The claim of 500+350GH/s scrypt is a proven LIE, so everything else is probably too!

If he could get hardware that is able to produce a profit at this conditions he would not stop to buy more hardware, cash is enough there.
The conditions are not very different than at the beginning year 2015 and everything was fine there with the payouts. So what changed?Huh The ponzi is just COLLAPSING as it was supposed to!

So whats the conclusion of that argumentation? He doesn't have any hardware. No fractional mining, no mining at all. He doesn't have access to mining hardware that can generate more money than it costs to run, otherwise he would just buy buy buy.

Stop that stupid biased argumentation and prove our claims to be false with reasonably counterarguments.

Well said and totally agree. I bet Admin is having a field day laughing his ass off at this rhetorical thread.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:29:32 PM

Best case: Fractional mining ... which is pretty bad.  (Only really applies pre-hack)

[...]

Here's an analogy:

When I go to the liquor store, the vodka is so expensive. What I tend to do is slip 9 bottles under my coat and only pay for just one bottle. That way I get 10 times more vodka for my money. The police call it "theft" but I call it "fractional purchasing".

Using the word "fractional" to describe how you think scrypt.cc only delivers a small amount of the mining they were paid for appears like an attempt to give it some legitimacy, like the vodka thief's use of the word. Why not call it what it really is? If people paid for hashing that doesn't exist that's just fraud, plain and simple.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:41:12 PM

indeed and its funny how dyask can assert that fractional mining only applies "after hack". how could he possibly know anything about that unless he is part of the insider ring of scrypt.cc admin & has access to the db
mitch845

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:58:47 PM

Really? I don't think so! What about "every single user" who earned money in scrypt.cc?
There are always winners and loosers in ponzis.

And stop call scrypt a "criminal operation". It's just a ponzi site like many thousands others. No one in the world believed this was a real mining company. If you did...then it's like believe in flying horses, you are just entitled to loose more money.

Ponzis are one of the best thing bitcoin bring in, they should be protected.
Without ponzis and gambling Bitcoin could die in a minute!

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:07:42 PM

Really? I don't think so! What about "every single user" who earned money in scrypt.cc?

And stop call scrypt a "criminal operation". It's just a ponzi site like many thousands others. No one in the world believed this was a real mining company. If you did...then it's like believe in flying horses, you are just entitled to loose more money.

You do realise that Ponzi schemes are illegal, are fraudulent and therefore criminal?

So please, let's keep calling it a criminal operation, as that is what it is.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:10:53 PM

You do realise that Ponzi schemes are illegal, are fraudulent and therefore criminal?

Ponzi Schemes are Illegal in the US, most other countries don't have much in the way of laws considering these types of things, hence the reason you rarely see one that has an address in the US.  Mind you, I am not saying that is a good thing.

I guess what I was getting at, is this is based upon perspective.  Like one person lives in bumble fuck nowhere, and Ponzi's are not Technically Illegal, their view would be completely different than someone who lives in the US.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:22:04 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way.   You involved yourself, you shouldn't have done that if it was such a big deal to you.   A few times I almost gave you negative feedback, but I didn't because I really don't like to do it and you are entitled to your point of view.   However, your egging ThePhwner on was the last straw.   I'm good to my word though.   I will take it down if the unfair trusted feedback is taken down from me.   I'll look at the meta thread, but not tonight, it is too late.

Uhhhh what?

Dude, take a deep breath. Your fragile emotional state aside, I'm not the problem here? Verbose? Yes. Annoying? Yes. But I didn't sell anyone fake KHS and I didn't steal anyone's Bitcoins. As I've said before, I could shut up for the next 10 years and ScryptCC would still be the same scam. I took a hiatus from posting here and you know what you did? You kept on posting about me, and fractional mining.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I don't even know what point you're trying to make and I don't think anyone else does either. You've clearly got a personal vendetta against me that now includes suchmoon, which is funny, because he and I don't even know each other and all he did was ask me to make my reference link in your feedback more factual. And now we've got this angry veiled threat.  last straw? For what? Some magic list you're keeping?

And once again I ask, what's the relevance of your crusade against me? Is it going to make ASIC suddenly come online in Marcelo's data center? Is it going to restore all the BTC people have lost? What, in your estimation, is my role in the theft of investor's BTC?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:23:00 PM

can you name a country where ponzis are legal? i cant
majority of the world have outlawed them. its another question all together how long it takes from regulators to slap charges tho
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:29:29 PM

Ponzi Schemes are Illegal in the US, most other countries don't have much in the way of laws considering these types of things,

I think you will find there are many countries that consider this kind of financial fraud criminal and have drawn up laws to deal with it.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:47:05 PM

Ponzi Schemes are Illegal in the US, most other countries don't have much in the way of laws considering these types of things,

I think you will find there are many countries that consider this kind of financial fraud criminal and have drawn up laws to deal with it.

I don't know whether there are specific laws for ponzi-style scams, but the UK certainly treats ponzis as financial fraud. Like most financial fraud, it'd tend to be investigated by the City of London Police (this is a comparatively small police force that mostly deals with financial crime - the "City of London" is to London what Wall Street is to New York). The City of London Police operate the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau and Action Fraud - if you're the victim of a ponzi scam in the UK, it's Action Fraud you should talk to.

This space intentionally left blank.
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:59:47 PM

As said before, report the site to:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx (USA)
https://www.europol.europa.eu/ec3 (EU)

This Internet Crime Complaint Center exist for exactly this purpose.

Send them all the information that you have. with a detailed description.

Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:14:30 PM

Sounds like that will definitely shut down this scam once and for all, thanks!  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

And stop call scrypt a "criminal operation". It's just a ponzi site like many thousands others. No one in the world believed this was a real mining company.

You're an idiot.

That some users may have made money does not change the fact that every person who lost is entitled to a full recovery of their funds.

The site promoted itself as a cloud mining operation, it matters not whether you think that people should have known it was a ponzi. It is a criminal operation which took money under false pretences, irrespective of whichever mechanism they ran the financials with in the back office. No  jurisdiction permits that.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:20:23 PM

Sounds like that will definitely shut down this scam once and for all, thanks!  Roll Eyes

Oh, you're right. Doing nothing and roll eyes is definitely the right way to go.
Highly effective!

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: