Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
sinan1974

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:21:10 PM

olacak. friends what really makes this site should state mining if one does anything good, if not now say it right?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:44:00 PM

olacak. friends what really makes this site should state mining if one does anything good, if not now say it right?

The site (Scrypt.cc) is NOT mining. It's not good. It says it's mining but that's not true. Fraud.
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:16:04 PM

The site (Scrypt.cc) is NOT mining. It's not good. It says it's mining but that's not true. Fraud.

That's your opinion.
I believe scrypt.cc is mining as they say they are.
Another day another coin.
I still profit everyday, have been for the last year and a half.
Will continue for many years to come.
Peaces!
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:27:16 PM

Requested a very poor 0.0015 BTC withdrawal two days ago. It says is on "queue".

Do not think they will pay, but just for reference.  Grin

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:39:48 PM

EVERY SINGLE USER WHO HAS LOST MONEY TO SCRYPT.CC IS ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND

Really? I don't think so! What about "every single user" who earned money in scrypt.cc?
There are always winners and loosers in ponzis.

And stop call scrypt a "criminal operation". It's just a ponzi site like many thousands others. No one in the world believed this was a real mining company.

You're an idiot.

That some users may have made money does not change the fact that every person who lost is entitled to a full recovery of their funds.

The site promoted itself as a cloud mining operation, it matters not whether you think that people should have known it was a ponzi. It is a criminal operation which took money under false pretences, irrespective of whichever mechanism they ran the financials with in the back office. No  jurisdiction permits that.

I find these extremist viewpoints being expressed very troubling.    That fact that someone can't express a point of view without being attacked for it is alarming.   None of us knows the true scope of what has happened here and there is room for all of us to be incorrect.  

Let's assume investors are entitled to have their losses returned.  While it is probably simple enough to take the sum of deposits minus withdraws to come with how much someone lost or gained, it doesn't mean people will receive back those losses.   For a point of reference one can look at the Madoff investment scheme which took investors for $18 billion.   Probably no other case has had that level legal attention and been so successful in recovering lost deposits into a Ponzi scheme.  So far efforts have recovered $10.5 billion, mostly through a large amount of lawsuits.   However the recovery effort is unlikely to ever fully achieve full recovery and there is a great deal of money spent in the recovery process itself.   http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/11/us/bernard-madoff-fast-facts/index.html  

I agree with mitch845 that anyone investing in scrypt.cc this year had to be aware of the extreme risks.    Additionally the viewpoint that there isn't any mining at could turn out to be incorrect.   However assuming there isn't any mining going on at scrypt.cc, it would probably be impossible to recover all the invested funds and to redistribute back to the original owners of those funds.   In that case a partial refund would be probably all that could be expected.  If there is some mining going on, them it would likely be better for the investors as there would be more assets to recover from.  

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:40:25 PM

That's your opinion.
I believe scrypt.cc is mining as they say they are.
Another day another coin.
I still profit everyday, have been for the last year and a half.
Will continue for many years to come.
Peaces!

Very good. You forgot to add though that you're a proven liar:

That's funny. The first withdrawal was actually for 0.02566547 BTC but you edited it in your screenshot to be 61.66666547 BTC. Smiley

The transaction ID is 12d922aa75c2e31529f7d60288214f39aa01f031387614f9ff4867758c87e62c.

Why would you bother making a fake screenshot like that?

So how about a proof of that transaction? Then we can move on to proving "mining".
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:58:12 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:42:48 AM by suchmoon

anyone investing in scrypt.cc this year had to be aware of the extreme risks.

Not quite matching up with your essay earlier this year:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-scrypt-cc-shorted-payouts-missing-mh-the-lot/1761/152
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:59:14 PM

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0
dyask

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:11:30 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 12:27:55 AM by dyask

Not quite matching up with your essay earlier this year:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-scrypt-cc-shorted-payouts-missing-mh-the-lot/1761/152

What existed in April is no longer the case is it?   My position was that GHx was very risky to hold long term because of the cost of it the poor liquidity of it (at least my view of liquidity).   You took something out of context to tried and twist it into support for scrypt.cc.   I never encouraged anyone to invest in scrypt.cc and in fact routinely mentioned that many were doing 100% reinvesting without realizing how risky it was.

In April withdraws were working within in minutes and it was possible change your position quickly.   The major reoccurring issue at that time is that deposits would often be very slow.  

Since then some of the issues with the Get Hashing GHx have been resolved.   There is now a market of sorts and there continues to be innovations improving the chances that it might break even or at least hold value well enough for someone to make a profit.   The main drawback of GHx is it very small at only 500 THs.  
dyask

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:35:07 AM

Wow still here talking about this shit show!
At least is there somebody trying to find the admin motherfucker??

There are many people watching for the Admin.   Some used to even talk to him via skype.   You can ping people on IRC, #scrypt.cc.    There are also updates on sccstats.com.   At this point it seems likely that Marcello is no longer involved with scrypt.cc since we have heard from him directly in over a month.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:38:51 AM

There are many people watching for the Admin.   Some used to even talk to him via skype.   You can ping people on IRC, #scrypt.cc.    There are also updates on sccstats.com.   At this point it seems likely that Marcello is no longer involved with scrypt.cc since we have heard from him directly in over a month.

Expert analysis in bold!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 03:43:18 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:43:20 AM by suchmoon

What existed in April is no longer the case is it?   My position was that GHx was very risky to hold long term because of the cost of it the poor liquidity of it (at least my view of liquidity).   You took something out of context to tried and twist it into support for scrypt.cc ...

So which is it? Anyone had to be aware of the the EXTREME risks? Or the risks weren't so EXTREME back in April but it's no longer the case? Do you really not see the contradiction, or do you expect others to not see the contradiction?

And spare me the "out of context" excuse. This was just one out of many, many, many posts you made back then on that specific subject. Of course I can't post everything here. Anyone is encouraged to visit the link I provided and find out. You even have your own thread on scrypt.cc vs GHX and Hashnest:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/dykasks-scryptcc-vs-ghx-comparison-thread/4469

Here is one more example, AFTER the "hack" you're still not admitting you were totally wrong about scrypt.cc risks:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-scrypt-cc-shorted-payouts-missing-mh-the-lot/1761/798
Boxyapple

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:10:52 AM

has there been anything weird with scrypt lately? Are withdrawal working now (even small amounts)? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with scrypt
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 04:14:06 AM

has there been anything weird with scrypt lately? Are withdrawal working now (even small amounts)? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with scrypt

Roughly once a week or once every two weeks some random withdrawals are sent out. Not really "working" per se but if you have some money stuck there you can try to submit a withdrawal and hope for the best.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:51:25 AM

Roughly once a week or once every two weeks some random withdrawals are sent out. Not really "working" per se but if you have some money stuck there you can try to submit a withdrawal and hope for the best.
Those random withdrawals is Admin stalling to have more time to plan Scrypt.cc's next big move. It might go back to normal tomorrow which would signal a reboot and last even longer this time. You think Admin just wants to give up after all the money he's making? No sir. He's definitely masterminding this whole thing for phase 2 of the operation.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:06:16 AM

EVERY SINGLE USER WHO HAS LOST MONEY TO SCRYPT.CC IS ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND

Really? I don't think so! What about "every single user" who earned money in scrypt.cc?
There are always winners and loosers in ponzis.

And stop call scrypt a "criminal operation". It's just a ponzi site like many thousands others. No one in the world believed this was a real mining company.

You're an idiot.

That some users may have made money does not change the fact that every person who lost is entitled to a full recovery of their funds.

The site promoted itself as a cloud mining operation, it matters not whether you think that people should have known it was a ponzi. It is a criminal operation which took money under false pretences, irrespective of whichever mechanism they ran the financials with in the back office. No  jurisdiction permits that.

I find these extremist viewpoints being expressed very troubling.    That fact that someone can't express a point of view without being attacked for it is alarming.

Extremist? HAH! Here's the thing, he wasn't expressing a viewpoint, he was claiming something which is utterly incorrect. You are entitled to your own opinion, you are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Correcting someone's false assertions is not 'extremist', although your attempt to again employ 'tone complaint' smacks of more distraction from the fact you can't rebut my assertions because they are true.

None of us knows the true scope of what has happened here and there is room for all of us to be incorrect.  

Scrypt.cc sold millions of dollars of mining power they have mathematically been proven not to own, this is criminal fraud. There is no fucking 'room' in that fact for any, "Ah, yes, but . . ." it is a fact supported by evidence.

Let's assume investors are entitled to have their losses returned.  While it is probably simple enough to take the sum of deposits minus withdraws to come with how much someone lost or gained, it doesn't mean people will receive back those losses.   For a point of reference one can look at the Madoff investment scheme . . . blah blah rambling <snip>

*sigh*

Seriously? Are you a child? Are you autistic or are you part of the scam and desperately trying to bail you and your buddy ThorSWO out of the deep shit the perpetrators of this criminal fraud are in?

It matters not whether the funds can be recovered in full, every single fucking investor who made a net loss on an 'investment' which turned out to be fraudulent is legally entitled to a full recovery of their funds. Whether they get it is another matter entirely, but they remain fully entitled to it because they invested into a scheme which promoted itself as something it was not, which is fraud in EVERY financial jurisdiction.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
sinan1974

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:32:38 AM

Friends translation is not worth living if it fails I do googledan apology dilerim.ş now past gibi.scrypt.cc the people's money house.We of friends in desperation and üzgünler.baz of people here that reviews are already very upset with people more in our farkında.önü of sokuyor.herkesbirşey depression var.ins not a good financial situation of the company who act more careful in my personal opinion, gerek.b üzgün.para hissediyorlar.yorum lost: everything düzelecek.ş currently experiencing perhaps the worst time to have patience, but everything düzelecek.biraz do that in the future there is nothing else like gerek.zat I'm sorry if .tercü Umeda mistake to disrupt the morale tekrar.ki AMSA.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:19:33 AM

Here, dyask, let me make this *real* fucking simple for you:

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Meepers

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:36:07 PM

Would you communicate with someone if you did what Admin did? No, I'd want to distance myself as far as possible from angry clients and possible criminal charges. Whether it is the original Admin or not, nobody really knows.
dyask

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:50:56 PM

I have always held the view that scrypt.cc was extremely risky for many reasons, but for me that is okay for a portion of my investments.   In fact I consider all my BTC investments as high risk.   However this thread has shown there is another risk I didn't really consider, the dogmatic zeal of the self appointed scam police.   They are so extreme that no one is allowed to express anything outside of their narrow viewpoints.   It doesn't even matter if you view what is going on as a scam, in their minds if you don't march lock step with them, without thinking or caring you are the enemy.   They have only have simple goals, to scream about a scam and to never allow for any redemption from what they are currently attacking.  

The mindset I'm seeing here in this thread is amazing in the most horrible fashion possible.   The claim is to save people from scams, but they are attempting to do by scamming people out of their basic rights.   In most of the world, I have a right to my views.   Having different views only means that I'm thinking for myself.   Respecting others viewpoints means that I'm still human.  

Anyway I'm tried of this senseless debate.   Say what you want, but at this point I'm not even going to read anymore of this drivel.  If I've stepped on peoples freedoms, I apologize.   Responding directly to people is only going to lead to me saying things I would regret.   Maybe I'll come back when things have settled down or we learn more for the site.  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: