Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35513 times)
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:17:04 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
And the ether is not an alt, but all right, I can only say one thing - alts are capable of giving more risk and more profit in less time, you need to stir up Bitcoin for quite a considerable period of time, and this does not work with bears and constant corrections yet.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:18:55 AM

Keep altcoins that you think good to hold for long term.
And while holding those altcoins, get a bit of Ethereum and if you can take to have more of it that's much better. I love ETH and will keep it until it recovers good.
Of course a lot of people love ETH, we know that ETH will increased soon it's recover from this bear market. And it is safer than hold other altcoins and make us stuck with speculation of market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:02:09 AM

If you want a safe and profitable investment, diversification of your fund is key to your success.
Don't invest everything on a single coin but diversify it upto 10 different coins you believe in.
This will enable you to increase profit and decrease your loss.
Yes, most likely it is the best option.It is difficult to predict what kind of coins will be able to give x,but definitely the more coins in the portfolio the more likely to stay in the win.When the market recovers, really promising coins will cost more anyway.This applies to ethereum and other altcoins.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:14:38 AM

Is not Ethereum also another altcoin? Why are you not calling it also altcoin? However, I think it will be best to invest in Ethereum because most of the other coins are nothing but shits. They have no real value.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:20:20 AM

Many Altcoins can make a good profit, the same goes for Ethereum, so it seems to me that it’s best to have all the promising things in stock!
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:40:59 AM

I think they have their own potential to grow but still choosing the right currency to invest with our money to grow in the future a real deal. And I think if you see how much his value will cost in the future I think investing to your currency you like is the best thing to do while the market is in a good time to invest with our money to get a better earnings.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:48:07 AM

Ethereum is one of the altcoins. If you compare Ethereum with other altcoins, maybe Ripple and EOS can match it. Ethereum, Ripple, and EOS have a bright future with their blockchain technology.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

Ethereum is also an altcoin. It is good to consider Ethereum in your portfolio because this year seems to bring great news to Ethereum holders due to the hard forks which will improve the Ethereum ecosystem, its performance and price on the market. Other altcoins like Ripple can also be considered because the UN has mentioned in again in view of its intention of partnering with Ripple and IOTA in its operations.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:10:11 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
And the ether is not an alt, but all right, I can only say one thing - alts are capable of giving more risk and more profit in less time, you need to stir up Bitcoin for quite a considerable period of time, and this does not work with bears and constant corrections yet.
Now there is a RIX in everything, for example when bitcoin is very expensive, we can predict that people from it will transfer profits to altcoins, which will give them growth, now the market is categorically low in money and the market requires investment of Fiat money, which is not yet who invests, and when the whales will invest no one on the sure does not know what coin specifically, so do not think that bitcoin is a safe investment.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:30:14 AM

Keep altcoins that you think good to hold for long term.
And while holding those altcoins, get a bit of Ethereum and if you can take to have more of it that's much better. I love ETH and will keep it until it recovers good.
Of course a lot of people love ETH, we know that ETH will increased soon it's recover from this bear market. And it is safer than hold other altcoins and make us stuck with speculation of market.
It will recover soon. You may read some negative comments and opinions about ETH for this moment because of the market situation.

But when the bull starts to move the market prices up again, you'll see them say such good words about eth.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:02:02 AM

You reason correctly. If you keep the altcoins, then any of them can make a good profit. But I prefer ETH as a more stable coin than any altcoin.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:25:46 AM

eth and altcoin are currently equally volatile, i would personally diversify my portfolio and make half and half eth + altcoins
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:32:55 AM

Hmm, it seems to me that it is very profitable to keep Ethereum. In my opinion, when Ethereum finally switches to the POS algorithm, its holders will be in a huge plus. But why should you choose between ETH and other altcoins? On the contrary, it is much better to have more coins in your portfolio. I would pay more attention to NEO, ADA, EOS, QTUM.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:51:16 AM

I keep ethereum and a few other coins when the price is low, I think this is a good step and at least we also have to actively monitor the price of our coins on the market, not just any long-term investment. but the investment is when it has a sale value in the market then throws it away and when the market goes down buy again and hold it. I always do this

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

Is not Ethereum also another altcoin? Why are you not calling it also altcoin? However, I think it will be best to invest in Ethereum because most of the other coins are nothing but shits. They have no real value.

etherium itself is already an altcoin so theres nothing to compare here  though when it comes to chosing an alt i will suggest go on the coins that is on the top 50 or top 100 list becuase they already got a reputation and they 've been already tested for years  compare to un rated or unpopular coins out there .

eth and altcoin are currently equally volatile, i would personally diversify my portfolio and make half and half eth + altcoins

sure they are equal because they both the same .  if you want to diversify your portfolio youd better be more specific because altcoins are not a single coin . altcoins are consist of thousands of coins  .
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:10:02 AM

I do not quite understand the essence of the question! The Ethereum is also alithina. And as for investment in projects, I believe that you should not focus your attention on only one coin, the investment portfolio in my opinion should be filled with a variety of promising altami. In this case, the chances of profit increase significantly.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:16:02 AM

Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency and the biggest altcoin if we look at the marketcap. That means that most people believe in Ethereum future so they invested most money into Ethereum.
(I know that Ripple is currently the 2nd one, but for how long  Grin  Huh)

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:17:58 AM

I think I would prefer to hold an altcoin because from the price it is still very low, if we can buy a lot of altcoins maybe we will have a lot of profit if we see from the risk it might be bigger but all must be good and bad, we just take the good side to think positively
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:19:08 AM

At the moment, eighty percent is better to keep on ethereum, and only 20 percent in the Altcoins, preferably from the top 10.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:36:59 AM

Specifically, at this time, of course ethereum. Altcoins are falling in price very much. Better to stay in top coins.

I agree that there is such a thing, but I still decided to choose Altcoin instead of the Ether. Because if their prices fall, it is also a good time for us to buy and accumulate them, until prices rise again  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: