Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35515 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

I think this is a good moment to buy some altcoin cause it's red day that altcoins are down or be cheaper. And then hold it until end of this year to get maximal profit.
I suggest you to spread your money and buy more coin partially.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
You can hold ETH or top 10 Altcoins, they often recover faster than other when the market collapsed. Waiting for Price of BTC is stable, and start to shop Alt at the dip price. Be carefully in this time.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

for us will still hold ethereum, because ethereum is also very good we expect in the future, and also ethereum has a brighter future, so I think very good we get.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Ether is good but having other altcoins is very necessary. One cannot put all their goods in one basket. Having some good amount of ethereum is good for in this current cryptoworld because it is the second most valuable coin.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
It all depends on what altcoins you want to invest in, but it is better to diversify the portfolio and have Eth and altcoins.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Today, of course, I choose the Ethereum. This is a very strong coin, which has already received some of the recognition.
foxtrot88

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

There are altcoins and then there are shitcoins. Don't confuse the two. I prefer to hold altcoins such as ICX. Both ICX and Ethereum price has decreased these past few months. Nobody can tell you what is better to hodl, you have to evaluate that all the time.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

Ethereum quality has proven to be so I think better choose Ethereum, Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and now keep growing well so I am sure the future of ETH is very bright.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

I think it's better to keep Ethereum now, because altcoins falls very much, even stronger than Ethereum
This good Ethereum becomes a coin that is capable of being reliable. because indeed for its increased development is able to give priority to Ethereum for the future and make a very reliable coin forward. so stick to Ethereum to become a major coin.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

Yes, I think that investing in Ethereum for a long time will also bring you huge profits. The risk of investing in other cryptocurrencies is greater, and it doesn't necessarily have much room for growth. So choosing Ethereum is a better option. .
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

I think it would be better if you're also holeing some altcoins and ethereum. Some altcoins are soaring high when there is a new update on their project and ethereum price is just increasing when there is a new announcement by vitalik. But it will depends on you if you're into holding or do trading.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

Follow the path of creating portfolio's for more gains and security of your investment. In crypto currencies no coin can be trusted during the course of long time and I think it would be far great if you put some % into ETH and others in the different altcoins.
Putting everything in single coin has proven itself a risky one because you are actually putting everything on single boat, including the life boat and when it sinks then it sinks along with the life boat too. Thats why it is advisable to put money different coins rather than just ETHER itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

I prefer risking my funds on altcoins. It might be riskier but the possible returns even on short spans of time is higher than of ETH. Though, I always ty to leave some ETH just not to FOMO out later on.

jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

In my opinion I think ethereum is the best to hold than altcoins. It is clear that Ethereum grew out of desire to apply Bitcoin/Blockchain concepts to realms outside of money. It has a lot of potentials for me.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

Which altcoins?  ADA,  NEM, NEO there are altcoins too. I think that this blockchains have the huge potential. No answer on your question, because the question is very general,  but any alt needs individual approach.
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

I would go with ethereum , cause alt coins are risky. I mean Nowadays alt coins are falling more than ethereum and ethereum seems to be low for the last Time . well , most of the people and the professional predictors said that ethereum is going to be on low value for the last time. so if we buy ethereum now it will be really profitable in the future .
Cajn1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

Altcoin is one of the best to hold because they are not yet matured project and some are not yet using thier platform. They have a big potencial to generate a big percent of profit.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

if faced with both options, I choose eth only. which is definitely very good for long term investment.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Follow the path of creating portfolio's for more gains and security of your investment. In crypto currencies no coin can be trusted during the course of long time and I think it would be far great if you put some % into ETH and others in the different altcoins.
Putting everything in single coin has proven itself a risky one because you are actually putting everything on single boat, including the life boat and when it sinks then it sinks along with the life boat too. Thats why it is advisable to put money different coins rather than just ETHER itself.
I partially agree with you here. I do agree that diversification is much better than going all into a single coin in the short term as well as the long term, but it is possible to earn huge profits by investing all your funds into a single coin which is where I disagree with you. So many people went all in with Bitcoin several years ago and are millionaires now thanks to that amazing decision which is why it is still possible to earn big money this way.

Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

I think it is better to choose Etherium, in my opinion Etherium is the most stable on the market now , it has a very good future and a good team
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: