Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35513 times)
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:37:05 PM

Ethereum and all Altcoin, in my opinion, is very important to have. But for Altcoin, of course, we have to be more selective in determining coins. I personally trade with the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. And these coins we just have to wait for the price to go down we buy, but when the price of the coin goes up we will sell it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:37:57 PM

Ethereum is the king of Altcoins. Whether based on trading volume and market cap, Altcoin is in second place after Bitcoin. If you choose Altcoin, make sure that Altcoin is a coin utility or token that continues to be used for the project.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:15:48 AM

Ethereum is the king of Altcoins. Whether based on trading volume and market cap, Altcoin is in second place after Bitcoin. If you choose Altcoin, make sure that Altcoin is a coin utility or token that continues to be used for the project.
Ethereum has already been proven useful as a lot of project especially during ICO use it's platform.
The best feature of Ethereum is it's smart contract and now they are moving to POS which will only make them a better project.
I am heavily invested with ETH and I like that it has slowly recovered now.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:32:24 AM

Ethereum has already been proven useful as a lot of project especially during ICO use it's platform.
The best feature of Ethereum is it's smart contract and now they are moving to POS which will only make them a better project.
I am heavily invested with ETH and I like that it has slowly recovered now.
But now ICO is dead so the need to use everyone's ETH has decreased many times. I don't believe that ETH can recover like before and the ETH price I predict will be lower than $ 200 this year.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:51:12 AM

Better hold ethereum than you have hold altcoin, almost last one year many altcoin have delist at exchange market with many problem faced by owner of altcoin its self, you can hold ethereum because more profitable than altcoin.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:34:16 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
the best choice is on your own according to the beliefs and desires of the investors themselves if I personally prioritize altcoin because I am still sure of what I will invest in the belief I panic and fear will decrease slightly

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:19:00 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Of course Ethereum has already grown very well, but I think in some altcoins you can get a lot more profit , but I would invest in most coins because it can make less losses

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:08:19 PM

Bear market showed that the price of Ethereum also flies down well, like other altcoins. Grin But if we consider doubtful and not very popular altcoins, then yes, Ethereum is better and more reliable. Wink
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:15:42 PM

I think that Ethereum will soon start a new wave of growth. After that, the altcoins will also begin to grow, but it is important that your altcoins also start to grow. Not all projects will be able to grow so strong as Ethereum.
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:39:52 PM

Ether is the top coin, Having it in your Deposit is an advantage. I trade altcoins paired with Ethereum, waiting for a favorable moment for the exchange, change the Ether to altcoins and vice versa sell altcoins for Ether .
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:57:52 PM

This is like asking altcoin or altcoin, ethereum is still altcoin.
Whatever will make you profit, it doesn't matter which altcoin it is, if you aim for profit. Everything can go up in this market.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

both can provide benefits if we invest in it, but for long-term investment, I choose ethereum, ethereum has good potential and
prospects in the future, basically all investments have risks, if we can choose the right coins then the risks faced can be reduced
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:24:26 PM

ethereum is also a type of altcoin, it is better for you to make more specific threads so that people are easier to answer because there are so many types of altcoins so which altcoin do you mean? suppose there is a question whether it is good to hold an altcoin? then the answer is good and not good, because not all potential altcoins and not all altcoins are bad so it is better to mention the name of the coin so that people can give the right answer

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

ethereum is also a type of altcoin, it is better for you to make more specific threads so that people are easier to answer because there are so many types of altcoins so which altcoin do you mean? suppose there is a question whether it is good to hold an altcoin? then the answer is good and not good, because not all potential altcoins and not all altcoins are bad so it is better to mention the name of the coin so that people can give the right answer
Agree, ether is one of altcoin maybe the one who post this is confused. Ethereum is good to invest these days since price may increase the following day. With so many altcoins in the market it is really best to choose the right altcoin to invest.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:31:55 PM

My choice is altcoins . My argumentation is simple : Ethereum will never make +1000% again , while low-value altcoins can do it easily . Don't put your all your money in one altcoin , it is better to divide money into many parts and invest into promising altcoins, which are now at the bottom. This tactic has helped many people to earn a lot of money.

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:12:23 AM

My choice is altcoins . My argumentation is simple : Ethereum will never make +1000% again , while low-value altcoins can do it easily . Don't put your all your money in one altcoin , it is better to divide money into many parts and invest into promising altcoins, which are now at the bottom. This tactic has helped many people to earn a lot of money.
You don't know that ethereum will not reach new all time high and there are thousand altcoin to choose from, you can spread funds over 20 of them and it is possible that you lose in all 20. Having that said, I would also go with other altcoins.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:05:11 AM

For me its better to hold ethereum than holding altcoins because ethereum is more safe to hold than other altcoins but its depends on the kinds of altcoin you have.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

For me its better to hold ethereum than holding altcoins because ethereum is more safe to hold than other altcoins but its depends on the kinds of altcoin you have.
Ethereum has proven itself to be the one altcoin and highly secure 'investment-wise'. However, for the sake of portfolio diversification, other credible altcoins out there can still be banked on.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:13:12 PM

I would prefer to hold Ethereum rather than altcoins. I just feel safe and comfortable to invest in Ethereum. Just like you said, altcoins have many risks though they bring more profits. Ethereum is more stable than others. So i won't take chances to invest my money in something fragile.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:19:21 PM

Most of the today's Dapps are now getting built on etherium Blockchain platform. Here I will discuss about altcoins which are ERC20 compliant that is based on etherium platform.
From my point of view I prefer investment in both, eth and altcoins. I have observed one thing about the relationship between two.
I have seen many times that whenever etherium prices increases , price of altcoins decreases.
So it's beneficial investing in both as it will have diversified your investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: