Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35515 times)
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:28:15 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
I think Ethereum better for holding as a safe investing other side other altcoins not so risky, Ethereum an established cryptocurrency maximum tokens using Ethereum network so Ethereum is the best choice!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:33:32 PM

Firstly, Ethereum is also an Altcoin. And if you are giving Ethereum as one option and all other Altcoins as second option, then i would have not listened to the second option. My choice is surely Ethereum.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:39:34 PM

my advice, you better divide it in half. partly to buy ether and some to buy altcoin .because buying everything in one coin is not a good idea

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:16:08 PM

For me, the answer to this question is obvious - I choose altcoins, because I have a very positive experience of investing in them, compared to investments in bitcoin or ethereum - altcoins can bring many times greater profit compared with them. For me, this altcoin is now the ETA token (the Etheera project). I earned more than 600 percent in several months.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:48:18 PM

For me, the answer to this question is obvious - I choose altcoins, because I have a very positive experience of investing in them, compared to investments in bitcoin or ethereum - altcoins can bring many times greater profit compared with them. For me, this altcoin is now the ETA token (the Etheera project). I earned more than 600 percent in several months.
we must pay attention to projects not only because their coins are altcoin, but also to the extent to which these projects are in demand in society. Of course, the practical and economic component when choosing a project for investment also plays a big role.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:53:34 PM

Ethereum when contrasted with different altcoins can possibly hold instead of others that has no affirmation to build its cost. Ethereum has now set its record to be a standout amongst the best coin in the crypto business as it is utilized on various activities to be combined by their coin.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:03:52 PM

we must pay attention to projects not only because their coins are altcoin, but also to the extent to which these projects are in demand in society. Of course, the practical and economic component when choosing a project for investment also plays a big role.
I think choose us no one not prohibits )
I think you can choose both Ethereum and altcoins , but most often I certainly use Ethereum it is closer to me for the use and transfer of funds

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:49:52 PM

At this moment I will prefer to hold ethereum over most other altcoins, and the reason is simple we are going to see a great increase in the price of ethereum during the next months and I do not want to miss it, other coins could grow even more but this is the easiest money that I will ever made since it is obvious that after the update ethereum will go up.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:56:48 PM

The whole question is whether you strongly believe in the future of the project ethereum. I do not like that the team has already shifted the timing of the update platform several times. I started investing in Altcoins, which are Ethereum competitors.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

I think choose us no one not prohibits )
I think you can choose both Ethereum and altcoins , but most often I certainly use Ethereum it is closer to me for the use and transfer of funds
Of course Among the entire cryptocurrency market there are quite a few interesting projects that you should pay attention to. But nevertheless I trust ethereum most of all and I kept shu and means in this coin more.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:23:45 PM

The best choice is to buy everything together, Ethereum and promising altcoins and in all this store your money. Be sure that something from your portfolio will surely grow in value and you will earn.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:25:05 PM

I am more interested in altcoins with small capitalization. Because it is precisely such coins that can give a very good income in a short time, but when choosing a project you need to exercise maximum caution. I chose my project within a month. Now I am absolutely sure that my investments in the Etheera project are completely good decision.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:33:35 PM

I like altcoins. I keep ethereum in my portfolio, but not many. I like other projects much more: Cardano, RLC, Waves, etc.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:57:34 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
more than all the altcoin ethereum had some special attraction by the people because it is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest for the future generation and long term investment will definitely made more profitable while investment on ethereum.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:04:58 PM

Well at the moment I do not see much development in eth because many ico are dead, I think it is worth investing in new coins that only came out on the example of eos tron

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

I think now on the market a considerable number of coins that have the potential for profit in the future. My favorite coins that I invest a majority of their funds are ETH, XEM, EOS. In General, I think most of the coins included in the top 25 may be the best choice in terms of investment.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:03:28 PM

Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Just like you says, altcoins can give you a lot of profit but at the same time, its very risky. On the other hand, ether are more stable so its best suitable for holding.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:10:42 PM

Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Just like you says, altcoins can give you a lot of profit but at the same time, its very risky. On the other hand, ether are more stable so its best suitable for holding.
Well, in this market, I think few coins which are stable even Ethereum , I think Ethereum should be a big part of the media so that the coin long ago and hardly will fall in the future!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 07:11:26 PM

It won't be a bad idea to invest on ethereum. I chose to invest on ether over other altcoins since the price do moon back after some dipping. Anyone that invest on ether now will be very rich by the time the market is revived.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:22:13 PM

It won't be a bad idea to invest on ethereum. I chose to invest on ether over other altcoins since the price do moon back after some dipping. Anyone that invest on ether now will be very rich by the time the market is revived.
In any case, ethereal investors will receive a very good profit. We should note that today everyone can invest in the ethereum at $ 140, and in a certain future, the value can rise to the level of $ 1,300, as was the case a year ago. Income will be 10 times more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: