Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35515 times)
Gema

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:51:42 AM

Ethereum is actually a top altcoin. Well, you already know ETH surpass all of them, so yeah, hold more ETH. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumal4

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:53:56 AM

Invest in both as they will soon both rise. But if you want a certain return invest in eth
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:55:40 AM

Ether is an altcoin but if you prefer something else then I suggest you to see coinmarketcap.com for the listing of thousands of altcoins there. And if I were you I will going to choose on crypto that are listed on top rank of course you can see there that ether is next to bitcoin. But, there could be more better than ether in terms of its market price volatility if you do like to do trading. Just do your research before putting up your money.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:18:52 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

Is ether also a form of altcoin to consider? I think the argument is not valid as how can we choose between a choices which is also the same as the other one. I think you should be particular in order for us to help you.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:23:33 PM

Ethereum is still an altcoin dear, just that it's the pace setter. Sure thing to do is to hold some ETH and other altcoins with good potential which look promising in the near future. There are many coins with great project development and progress, consider having some on your portfolio in preparation for the bull run.

Ethereum is just like another altcoin but its much safer. Many good project and good coin these days and i think worth to invest. For example, EOS is good coin and i think could compete with ethereum in the future
If the ETH did not develop in 2019 and 2020, I believe that 2021 EOS will surpass ETH, but I don't think the price of EOS can exceed the price of ETH.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 12:25:16 PM

I believe in Ether because it is establish coin and there is no fear to invest in ether. at the current period it is very low so i will prefer to hold ether.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:57:55 PM

Ethereum is still an altcoin dear, just that it's the pace setter. Sure thing to do is to hold some ETH and other altcoins with good potential which look promising in the near future. There are many coins with great project development and progress, consider having some on your portfolio in preparation for the bull run.

Ethereum is just like another altcoin but its much safer. Many good project and good coin these days and i think worth to invest. For example, EOS is good coin and i think could compete with ethereum in the future
If the ETH did not develop in 2019 and 2020, I believe that 2021 EOS will surpass ETH, but I don't think the price of EOS can exceed the price of ETH.
In technical terms, it is quite possible to reach the Ethereum level, you can even surpass it, but in terms of price it will not be easy to do, after all, Ethereum had a big handicap regarding EOS

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:59:04 PM

ethereum can be one of the things that might be made one of the good things. now choosing altcoin will only make speculation. so my suggestion is to buy ethereum where ethereum is a safer coin,
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:59:12 PM

but what I see now is that ethereum has experienced a very good price increase until this moment, hopefully it can last forever if the altcoin problem is a lot good but, the price offered in my opinion is still low if ethereum dares to offer high prices when sold but cheap when bought.

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

ethereum can be one of the things that might be made one of the good things. now choosing altcoin will only make speculation. so my suggestion is to buy ethereum where ethereum is a safer coin,
If you are a person looking for a safe investment with then only buy assets ethereum and bitcoin is your choice. But if you are a person who likes the potential, then there are a lot of altcoin that you can select for you to prove the market potential of the future. and to keep in mind, all the assets of crypto has the potential and risks.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:03:36 PM

depending on how much capital you have, if you have capital of around $ 1000 I recommend investing with ethereum, but if the capital is below that number you should invest with ICO, to double your initial capital, but investing in ICO is very high risk.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:22:15 PM

I will still choose ethereum, because I believe in ethereum, especially now that Harga ethereum is stabilizing again.
ethereum has been widely trusted and is the second choice by many people after bitcoin, it looks like ethereum will still be the best choice from other altcoins.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:33:53 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
What a noob and stuoid question,ethereum is altcoin together with all the cryptocurrency next to bitcoin

But about your question it depends on your faith and trust to the currency you will investing ethereum is a good altcoin but we can find other crypt whos having good more even potential than ethereum all you need to do is have a chance to find them in time
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:36:14 PM

I choose altcoins like a XAUp company, because investing in this project will lead to financial freedom.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:45:12 PM

Although it has experienced a very large dump, it seems that ethereum remains the first choice for long-term investment, especially after experiencing a very large amount of disposal, ethereum has the potential to be able to give us a substantial profit if we buy it. at low prices there has been a growth in the market and prices have risen again to the highest level.
therefore, I still really trust this one coin for my long-term investment and hope for the best for the future.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:48:10 PM

Ethereum is actually a top altcoin. Well, you already know ETH surpass all of them, so yeah, hold more ETH. 
Precisely! This is the reason why we have to hold more ETH because it is the king of altcoins and its price and marketcap will continue to increase despite of negative news. I do hold ETH but of course i also diversify my money but not too much on other altcoins.
trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:32:00 PM

I will personally prefer ethereum over any other altcoins in terms of cryptocurrency investment with regard to the current state of the crypto market. Considering the current trading trends and the market of ethereum, ethereum is the best coin to invest in.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:44:17 PM

Just to be safe I will hold ETH although altcoins offer much bigger returns if succeeded but the risk is so high. ETH is one of the strongest alts at the moment because of its use and demand that eventually lead the price to grow in the long run.

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

I will personally prefer ethereum over altcoins in terms of safety or be on the safer side because ethereum is the second popular coin after bitcoin and has the potential and bright future. Though altcoins are good to invest in. I will keep on holding ethereum.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:48:43 PM

ethereum is also an altcoin, in my opinion compared to other altcoins, ethereum is superior, I prefer ethereum compared to other altcoins for my investment, ethereum is a potential coin that has a strong position in the market, I'm sure investing in it will give me big profits, investing in ethereum is also safer than other altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: