Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35515 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:04:41 PM

I think you should diversify your portfolio. It will be useful to keep both Ethereum and other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:20:31 PM

I prefer ethereum because the technology and speed of transactions are more efficient. many altcoins are currently dropping so drastically that I turned to ethereum. altcoins are very risky for the long term.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:26:21 PM

I still don't understand what you meant by altcoin or ether, As far as I can tell, any cryptocurrency that isn't bitcoin is an altcoin, are there also ERC tokens which based on the ethereum blockchain.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:22:34 PM

In General, if the altcoins are top, the difference will not be much, now a lot of quality projects, but if you want to benefit as soon as possible, it is necessary to choose Ethereum, primarily because of the next update
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:22:59 PM

Stay on holding with ethereum will be good idea because the state of ethereum is in the good and positive direction so the existing investor had bright future and their investment will definitely get their profit in the end of this year.
I agree. for now, the right way is to hold Ethereum. because this year Ethereum has good prospects. rather than holding another altcoin at a market like this? it's risky
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

There are various altcoins. There are those who are much more promising than Ethereum in the possibilities of future growth and profit. However, one should not forget that the higher the profit, the higher the risks of getting losses instead of profit. Be careful.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:48:01 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
I think both are equally risky, only the risk level is different. And if according to what you observe between the two coins together has great potential, I think investing in them is not a bad choice if you are hesitant to choose.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:57:19 PM

You need to diversify your funds. This is the right decision. But if I were you, I would have some altcoins in my portfolio, as well as Ethereum.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:47:10 PM

Stay on holding with ethereum will be good idea because the state of ethereum is in the good and positive direction so the existing investor had bright future and their investment will definitely get their profit in the end of this year.
I agree. for now, the right way is to hold Ethereum. because this year Ethereum has good prospects. rather than holding another altcoin at a market like this? it's risky
I want you to know that life without risk is no existence. Although, Ethereum was a coin with a good prospects but not trying something/something new might limit ones ability of making good profit cause not all altcoin are exact the same. Besides, people who are early investor of GRIN coin now will happy they do and there's more to come out there buddy.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:55:15 PM

I want you to know that life without risk is no existence. Although, Ethereum was a coin with a good prospects but not trying something/something new might limit ones ability of making good profit cause not all altcoin are exact the same. Besides, people who are early investor of GRIN coin now will happy they do and there's more to come out there buddy.
Without risk it is impossible to survive in the cryptoworld. Likewise there are less risk with ethereum and few top listed altcoins as they're already a proven asset. More potential coins with increased growth percentage is available in the crypto market, but we don't know which is the right pick. If our choice is wrong loss is big. Here one with luck profits big investing on those coins. As ethereum is to provide assurance on growth most of the users prefer and suggest it.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:57:36 PM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

For sure holding alts is riskier than holding bitcoin (or ether maybe). Although I think if you chose the right project, it can give you very nice returns when the market will start to recover.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:02:05 PM

Because ETH is the pioneering and best platform for ICO projects. So compared to other altcoin, I will choose ETH as a place to invest, their team is still busy developing new applications on the blockchain.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:02:33 PM

Ft
There is no specific answer to this question. You can hold any of the coins as you don't know which one might be profitable for you in future.
Agree.
Becides eth is altcoin and some people says that EOS is real Etherium.   I  prefer younger coins than eth.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:48:19 PM

It is good to diversify among ETH and other altcoins. There are many other altcoins around, you have to research to find a good project before investing.
But you have to be careful when choosing altcoin, especially the new altcoin because now there are many fraudsters here.
Suggestion I better choose coins that have many users because it proves that the coin is attractive to many people and has been analyzed by many people.
Even if there are a lot of users in a coin, it does not mean that it will be successful, marketing and freebies will also attract users, so you cannot make a bench mark because of that solely, you have to understand the utility of the coin and then plan on investing rather than seeing the strength of the users in telegram or social media platform. Investing in the top ten coins is not a bad idea and the entire market will rise when bitcoin rises.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:03:22 PM

In my opinion it depends on the situation on the market. There were times when holding altcoins you could really get the rapid and very high profit. Nowadays may few of alts can show you such a result and not right now but may in future, and it is may be only I will stress on it. Nowadays it seems to me that the Ethereum is better and more trustworthy than most of the alts.
BLadislv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:33:13 PM

In my opinion it depends on the situation on the market. There were times when holding altcoins you could really get the rapid and very high profit. Nowadays may few of alts can show you such a result and not right now but may in future, and it is may be only I will stress on it. Nowadays it seems to me that the Ethereum is better and more trustworthy than most of the alts.

this very true. now is time ethereum return to the theatre main stage. but now good time to search for hiding alts go down 99% becaus may in future grow very fast. which one we should look at you recommend? maybe tenx nmr? too many hard to find good one.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

Trade between them. But always keep some good amount of ether in your portfolio. You can HODL ether but never HODL an altcoin with a small marketcap. Just buy and sell
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:44:20 PM

Today ether goes up and surprises people. I think many people have been waiting for this sharp upward movement of the market.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:16:50 PM

Today ether goes up and surprises people. I think many people have been waiting for this sharp upward movement of the market.
Of course now Ethereum is growing, but it is difficult to say that the coin began a bullish trend , I think we can see even lower levels on the coin, but some of the funds of course should already be in the coin
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:22:51 PM

Now of course it is difficult to choose something from this, and Bo all coins are in a bearish trend and it is difficult to determine when the same reversal will happen , but of course I think that Ethereum and altcoins can always be considered as an investment

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: