Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

There is no need to make mistakes and kill our hope, which we have left, because it is she who keeps me on the edge, if there is no hope, there will be nothing that will prevent me from getting out of cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

No, Bitcoiners have seen such strong falls before. I wouldn't say this fall will destroy crypto market because new buyers come to crypto market since they see these prices as an oppotunity. I think, everyone who thinks like you now will look back on crypto market with some regret.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:18:01 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 06:28:46 PM by foculur

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
You are right on some issue, price manipulated and this was not organic, btc reached to it's real value because it had rised to 20k dollar from 3-4k dollar very fastly. But I dont agree that market will not take off again, everything will rise again also, so dont lose your hope if you are here still.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

I think that before drawing conclusions you need to understand exactly what Bitcoin was created for. Of course, there are no things that would be eternal, even on this basis, it is clear that Bitcoin was created to achieve certain goals. As for popularity, everything is much simpler. Popularity can be created artificially, and the crypto market can be manipulated by controlling the trend. All this we are now seeing. And believe it all is done on purpose, as I wrote above, to achieve certain goals. Now the price of Bitcoin can drop as low as possible and also it can rise very high again. There is no difference to believe in Bitcoin or not, everything will be as big players want.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
As they say who does not risk he does not drink champagne, of course if you keep all your money then panic, I have a small part of what I earn in cryptocurrency for this is not very worried
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

I like what is happening in the market, because now there is an opportunity to buy. I continue to believe in growth and think that we will take off in the future.  I will wait
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

I agree that the market is now in the phase of correcting itself from that price spike of 2017. It is only natural for the market to behave like this until another hype train comes to the market. This will most likely reboot the whole market and pump the price of everything again.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

This option is also possible and in the last few months I began to treat it several times more seriously than before. I do not think that everything will change quickly, and there are no prerequisites for growth

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

I do not think that all technology is artificial, it is impossible to make such a splash of coins and prices. No, she is simply young and ineffective, and there are plenty of problems.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Selling coins will only make you suffer losses. The market declined because of many factors that caused it. But we also have to think positively that the market will rise again. With reduced conditions, it is now better to invest. The price of coins is very low and we can hold it in the long run. Because I am sure that the price of coins will definitely take off.

stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

The graph of the growth of coins that you have in my opinion is important to be used as a reference as an assessment of the quality of coins. Good coins will continue to develop in a positive direction from time to time. With this ownership, I think you have the right to defend and fight for it. You will also have a big enough chance to get more benefits.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

is it because of project more than project now?
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

Crypto still has very high expectations and you don't think Bitcoin has failed. From experience in 2017 that the price of Bitcoin was also very low and when the end of the year the price of Bitcoin exploded. It's better in a situation like this to buy coins. And when the market increases you will definitely be able to sell it.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

There is no need to make mistakes and kill our hope, which we have left, because it is she who keeps me on the edge, if there is no hope, there will be nothing that will prevent me from getting out of cryptocurrency.
how can you keep only on hope? because the obvious facts are that the cryptocurrency will live and that there will be growth. using hope but not knowledge, you will not be able to wait long
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

no one can ascertain how the crypto market is in the future but you can give a very clear example, when digital currencies such as cryptocurrency develop in the future and are very used, crypto markets will definitely have demand, but if there is no development there are those who use digital currency so surely crypto market will be quiet and will collapse.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

It is possible scenario and many of peoples already lost hope for market recover. But somebody say that now we see the truth market look. Nevermind, there is still good oportunity on this market and that who has a patience and cold mind, still can earn some profit.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

I'm not quite sure we're out of the woods yet. There was a little move in BTC to the $4300 region and then it dropped again to the current of $4,011. While being optimistic, we should know that there's no sign of any positive price movements especially as the fundamentals don't point in that direction
Well, if you start to think from the way of the big players,  you will understand that they can send the price in a direction that no one expects. for example at 8500

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will grow at least to $ 20,000. Last year, the crypto market capitalization reached  $ 830 billion exclusively with the help of small private investors. Next year, large institutional investors will start entering the crypto industry with huge money. As soon as this hype begins, the cost of the BTC will immediately grow, pulling the entire crypto market along with it.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market will recover in 2019. I think bitcoin will cost $ 20,000, and behind it all the rest: coins and altcoins will rise in price.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

Yes it was not able to get his success in this year that's why we need to be more patience in waiting for the increase this coming year. And I think would be a great time to make more investments than leaving the market with our investments to cut the lose. But I think it would be much better if we still buy some currency to make a better earnings this coming year.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: