Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 1.45 BTC Antminer S1 180GH/S Shipps on Feb 13 (Price Protection)  (Read 63530 times)
air139

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:32:11 AM

Actually at this point since my miners haven't come online and it's been 9 contacts back and forth (email, pm, help ticket for hosting via sushi-review) of mostly me repeating my worker names and pool. I world really like a full refund of my three miners and hosting. I paid in full on the 7th (4ceec2b012d2852b77f02dc7c0657e5a9a3f8767c21ad05cebfbf2e86442b08) Your service has great reviews from other people in this forum but at this point I have lost faith and politely request a full refund.

I sent my worker information for eligius.st pool and the official response via email was "This is not a mining share contract." I'm out.
Sushi if in fact you do refund, I may be interested in buying 1 or 2 of the miners, but would
want them shipped to the US . Thanks

I'll take the third one!

Hopefully this will relieve any distress my distress causes. Smiley I hope to hear back from anyone from sushi-review. Thank You!

Sushi if you do make a refund, and then sell to these waiting buyers, my payment TXID is https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/74ceec2b012d2852b77f02dc7c0657e5a9a3f8767c21ad05cebfbf2e86442b08 . You could even post the new TXID as public proof of refund. Thank you for your time!

Not feeling optimistic just played a game of 5 am email tag asking for my miner password for eligius. I know part of the issue is how I write, but this isn't what I expected. I found the website first and how this is being carried out is very different than what I expected. Please just refund my order and sell to an eager and  willing buyer.

After being told I did not supply the information for the miners I asked for a refund. My miners magically came online without me supplying any new info. I still want the refund I requested. I contacted you through every channel available to me before the miners were set up. Please take the miners offline and send the difference in BTC to my address. I don't enjoy playing games like this, please, just refund the order.

i will buy it for 1.2 btc since it is used  Tongue

I'll take it at 1.45 BTC original price Grin

Anyone want to buy me out for 6.15-whatever it's paid me out already? It is up and running here http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DwdJkxjcQ8b4KYvnKvEkhWawA61SGghUE You should be able to get the comped mining back to the 14th because I sent the info that was used to set up the miners long before that. I have three miners hosted with sushi review for  three months each. I will forward all it mines until sushi-review gets it pointed to a new pool of your selection.

What happens after 3 months? Do the miners get free delivery to location of choice?

I think it is 50usd check sushi-review or this thread, I do not want to bumble the exact details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JonesL

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:00:58 AM

Ok checked, it's ($50 + shipment costs) per piece. That's quite a lot for a piece of junk 3 months down the road. Sorry, no go.
air139

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:17:03 AM

Actually at this point since my miners haven't come online and it's been 9 contacts back and forth (email, pm, help ticket for hosting via sushi-review) of mostly me repeating my worker names and pool. I world really like a full refund of my three miners and hosting. I paid in full on the 7th (4ceec2b012d2852b77f02dc7c0657e5a9a3f8767c21ad05cebfbf2e86442b08) Your service has great reviews from other people in this forum but at this point I have lost faith and politely request a full refund.

I sent my worker information for eligius.st pool and the official response via email was "This is not a mining share contract." I'm out.
Sushi if in fact you do refund, I may be interested in buying 1 or 2 of the miners, but would
want them shipped to the US . Thanks

I'll take the third one!

Hopefully this will relieve any distress my distress causes. Smiley I hope to hear back from anyone from sushi-review. Thank You!

Sushi if you do make a refund, and then sell to these waiting buyers, my payment TXID is https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/74ceec2b012d2852b77f02dc7c0657e5a9a3f8767c21ad05cebfbf2e86442b08 . You could even post the new TXID as public proof of refund. Thank you for your time!

Not feeling optimistic just played a game of 5 am email tag asking for my miner password for eligius. I know part of the issue is how I write, but this isn't what I expected. I found the website first and how this is being carried out is very different than what I expected. Please just refund my order and sell to an eager and  willing buyer.

After being told I did not supply the information for the miners I asked for a refund. My miners magically came online without me supplying any new info. I still want the refund I requested. I contacted you through every channel available to me before the miners were set up. Please take the miners offline and send the difference in BTC to my address. I don't enjoy playing games like this, please, just refund the order.

i will buy it for 1.2 btc since it is used  Tongue

I'll take it at 1.45 BTC original price Grin

Anyone want to buy me out for 6.15-whatever it's paid me out already? It is up and running here http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DwdJkxjcQ8b4KYvnKvEkhWawA61SGghUE You should be able to get the comped mining back to the 14th because I sent the info that was used to set up the miners long before that. I have three miners hosted with sushi review for  three months each. I will forward all it mines until sushi-review gets it pointed to a new pool of your selection.

What happens after 3 months? Do the miners get free delivery to location of choice?

I think it is 50usd check sushi-review or this thread, I do not want to bumble the exact details.

Putting in a request for lost mining during down time from 2014-2-13- till whenever this graph shows http://imgur.com/4Hhdt0u verifiable here : http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DwdJkxjcQ8b4KYvnKvEkhWawA61SGghUE
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:35:49 PM

I'm shopping around for a reasonably priced second PWM fan to do "pull" duty.

You don't really need a pwm fan as there is no fan control on the second blade anyway. Just get a regular fan and hook it up directly the PSU.

Thanks for the info, smooth!  I happen to have several spare 120x120x25 fans with 3-pin connectors.  I guess I just neet to shave off the ridges to fit it into the 4-pin connector on the 2nd S1 blade.

Yes that will work, or use a 3-pin-to-molex adapter and plug into the PSU. A lot of fans come with those, if you have fans around, you probably got the adapters, look for them.

I do have the adapters but I just realized that the 3-pin fans that I have are the quiet, low airflow-low RPM type case fans (only around 1000 RPM and 40 CFM).  The stock S1 fan is a pretty powerful 120x120x38 unit that spins up to 2650 RPM and has a very high static pressure (still comes out very strong at the exhaust side of the S1 in spite of going through the dense heat sink fins).  So, I think it needs a "pull" fan that is able to catch up with such an exhaust airflow.  I found a very old Thermaltake A1926 in my parts bin which is already equipped with a molex connector (a surplus from the LED pimped out gaming rig days  Smiley ).  It spins at 2000 RPM and does 78 CFM.  I'm not too crazy about the blue LED but it works just fine and it's free.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:49:53 PM

You don't really need a pwm fan as there is no fan control on the second blade anyway. Just get a regular fan and hook it up directly the PSU.

U can casuade the PWM fan with the stock fan and all fan speed controlled by 1 blade.

Interesting.  I wonder though if the fan header is designed to accommodate two fans and still able to support them at optimum performance?
JonesL

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 01:54:09 PM

U can casuade the PWM fan with the stock fan and all fan speed controlled by 1 blade.

Interesting.  I wonder though if the fan header is designed to accommodate two fans and still able to support them at optimum performance?

I casuade 4 additional PWM fan, fan slows to silent and temperature about 40-41 degrees
redmonski

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:01:05 PM

Thanks Sushi! My hosted antminer is finally up n hashing!  Wink

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:08:56 PM

Interesting.  I wonder though if the fan header is designed to accommodate two fans and still able to support them at optimum performance?

I casuade 4 additional PWM fan, fan slows to silent and temperature about 40-41 degrees

When you say cascade, that's the same thing as connecting the two fans to the 4-pin header with a Y-connector of some sort, right?
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:45:33 PM

Thanks for the info, smooth!  I happen to have several spare 120x120x25 fans with 3-pin connectors.  I guess I just neet to shave off the ridges to fit it into the 4-pin connector on the 2nd S1 blade.

Yes that will work, or use a 3-pin-to-molex adapter and plug into the PSU. A lot of fans come with those, if you have fans around, you probably got the adapters, look for them.

I do have the adapters but I just realized that the 3-pin fans that I have are the quiet, low airflow-low RPM type case fans (only around 1000 RPM and 40 CFM).  The stock S1 fan is a pretty powerful 120x120x38 unit that spins up to 2650 RPM and has a very high static pressure (still comes out very strong at the exhaust side of the S1 in spite of going through the dense heat sink fins).  So, I think it needs a "pull" fan that is able to catch up with such an exhaust airflow.  I found a very old Thermaltake A1926 in my parts bin which is already equipped with a molex connector (a surplus from the LED pimped out gaming rig days  Smiley ).  It spins at 2000 RPM and does 78 CFM.  I'm not too crazy about the blue LED but it works just fine and it's free.

The stock fan is a monster and while not the quietest pushes like 120 cfm.
JonesL

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:11:22 PM

Interesting.  I wonder though if the fan header is designed to accommodate two fans and still able to support them at optimum performance?

When you say cascade, that's the same thing as connecting the two fans to the 4-pin header with a Y-connector of some sort, right?

I use Arctic fan which comes with a male end and a female end so I can setup 8 fans all controlled by the CPU

Similar
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186033
http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15301
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

My personal favorite fan, the Gentle Typhoon:

www.amazon.com/Scythe-GentleTyphoon-120mm-Silent-D1225C12B5AP-15/dp/B001Q6RUVO/ref=sr_1_1?m=A28CFGAEH1L7HN&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1392822779&sr=1-1&keywords=gentle+typhoon

Like it's namesake it pushes close to 2000 RPM, but at the same time is pretty quiet.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
bjornsni

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:31:30 PM

fyi pre orders are back open on sushi's site

+1 fjordbit +1 fefox +1 tgmarks
JonesL

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

What's the delivery time? Now?

bitmaintech only ships from 28 Feb.
salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

w00t!  "Preorder" is usually a four-letter word around here (and I speak from experience), but I think sushi's earned a certain level of trust.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:43:56 AM

I don't see any delay in shipping on the site. Shipping in 2 business days !

Bitmain's is after 28th.

Sushi, can you confirm please..

and do you take MtGox IOU  Grin

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JonesL

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:50:51 AM

I don't see any delay in shipping on the site. Shipping in 2 business days !

Bitmain's is after 28th.

Sushi, can you confirm please..

and do you take MtGox IOU  Grin

If confirmed 2 day shipping, I'll order. Waiting............waiting.....
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:06:06 AM

I don't know what you guys are seeing...sushi-review does have the order page open but it very clearly states shipping is Feb 28 +- one day.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:29:19 AM

Its easier to see "Availibility In Stock"  LOL
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:55:07 AM

I am in for two s-1's

I sent 2.9 btc   tx id below

https://blockchain.info/tx/6a53f64a6b7dffe504c14402a61a9bc155400ae224846c1697b9b70876a0abe0

sent from this address.

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x

this will bump  me to 4 s-1's

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:59:20 AM

Is there extra import taxes when shipping to the us?  Or does 1.45 cover it?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: