Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 1.45 BTC Antminer S1 180GH/S Shipps on Feb 13 (Price Protection)  (Read 63530 times)
Truman
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:22:24 PM

New AntMiner S1 in Stock!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579974.0

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

greed got to them and they took on more responsibilities than could be handled which results in pass downs to untrustworthy third parties.

quantity was always going to come before customer satisfaction.

Now what though?

Those who have been burned by sushi should be finding out as much info as we can about him. Please someone provide us with the Colorado based address sushi was using for returns / hosting.

I have a little info, and I am in the process of gathering more in hopes of opening a federal investigation.

Please join me, won't you.

FYI, I finally did reach sushi via e-mail.  He said that the Colorado hosting facility that he had sub'd to was bad.  Not sure exactly what that means, but he was able to move my units to a new facility and got them up and running.  He also gave me a few days of excess hash power though not enough to compensate for almost 1 month that I was down on most units.  In fairness, when i reach sushi (josh I think) he has been very responsive. 

Reaching him and getting his attention, that is the trick.  I suggest to anyone with similar problems that you send an email to sushi (do not use the web trouble ticket system) and include your order number(s) and a detailed history of your problems, as well as a short and concise statement in the first paragraph of what you want him to do.  be polite but firm.  Send the email every day until you get a response, and post the email here as I did so everyone can see what problems remain.  Sushi had said that Skype was the best option for him, but I have never been able to reach him on Skype.  YMMV.  When he fixes your issue, post here to so at least folks know he is not a scammer (having serious business issues and lacking sufficient resources is not the same as scamming, and I withdraw that accusation now that he has responded). 

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:54:36 PM

Just don't bug him every 2 seconds on skype.

He has a lot things to run....

If you doesn't get response in a few hours just try again after a day or two.

And be sure he is not a scammer just didn't found the good way to him.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
cryptomatt

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:23:46 PM

OMG, I just got an email from sushi's website saying that a group buy for the S2 will be starting.  DO NOT PARTICIPATE!  He can't handle what he's already done; he's neglecting previous group buys.  Don't buy any more.  Just go to bitmaintech.com directly.
necro_nemesis

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:28:52 AM

OMG, I just got an email from sushi's website saying that a group buy for the S2 will be starting.  DO NOT PARTICIPATE!  He can't handle what he's already done; he's neglecting previous group buys.  Don't buy any more.  Just go to bitmaintech.com directly.

Priceless. Yeah I'll get right on that.  Roll Eyes

Bitmain supplies single units without issues. What on earth other than grief is the value added?
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:21:27 AM

For what it's worth, my S1 has been running again for the last 36 hours, just checked back on the pool and to my amazement it's got hashes coming in again. Hope to see it finish the 2 more months of prepaid hosting.
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:14:19 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 04:56:27 PM by Mapuo

For what it's worth, my S1 has been running again for the last 36 hours, just checked back on the pool and to my amazement it's got hashes coming in again. Hope to see it finish the 2 more months of prepaid hosting.
One of mine stopped today...

Edit - running again
eightcylinders

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:26:22 PM

Sushi is trying hard to correct what happened FYI.  He seems very overworked.  I am piecing together (e.g., this is a wild assed educated guess) that he turned his hosting business over to some third party, and that company/person went AWOL or worse.  I am not happy with this situation, and I wish that Sushi would have come to us and told us what was happening rather than trying to deal with the issue behind the scenes.  However, he seems to be back and trying to fix things and he seems honorable (as was my first impression before all the issues hit).  So my suggestion would be to put together a **new** e-mail that sets forth your problems, your order number(s), and your request **succinctly**.  (he doesn't seem to get PMs, so I am wild-ass guessing that maybe he turned over that account to the same scumbag company, or maybe sushi just can't handle the volume, IDK but e-mails are the only way I have reached him so far). 

While everyone can approach the situation in their own way, I would suggest remaining polite and trying to work with Sushi.  He is not IMHO a bad guy, but maybe did not make the best communications decisions when confronted with a problem.  In any case, given that a lot of folks have issues, please consider keeping your e-mail concise, but also include everything he needs to find your miners and fix the problem (order #, order date, hosting site if known by you,  your contact info, and problems you are having (e.g., miner down, miner not hashing at full speed, etc.)).  Sending an email like I was doing for a while that just says "&(*&(#@(*&@!!! wtf why haven't you answered my e-mails/PMs" is probably not going to work because then Sushi has to find your past e-mails and PMs.  So keep it concise but inclusive enough to be self-contained, and try to avoid letting off steam.

I do think that there should be some comp from sushi but if your miners are down the first priority is to get them back to hashing so keep the e-mail to that is my advice.

=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:13:01 PM

Fuck you Sushi, and you too eightcylinders. Im coming for you... and it wont be pretty.

Gee, that will be helpful, going after someone who is not involved but does his very best to help fellow miners. *sigh*

After mailing Josh with a simple and straightforward message my ant has been up again. Not that I'm considering buying more atm but at least my ant does something again (for as long as it lasts)
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:27:46 PM

I'll chime in and say that I've got two miners hosted with Sushi and after some down time and some emails they are back up and running fine.  He is slow to respond to emails, but I can say that he's addressed my issues without any problems.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
tempestb

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:26:07 PM

Well that certainly sucks.  It could be that Sushi sent the host your money to have your units pulled and shipped and the host scammed Sushi.  We don't know the whole story (Or much of it at all really) to know what happened there, but it may only be partially his fault.  Though, from a business relationship he was assuming full responsibility when he took your money so he should make it right.  But if you think about it logically for a moment and not be seething with anger, if the guy screwed over Sushi and took your money and kept your miners, that puts Sushi in a very difficult position because he'd have to acquire new miners to send to you and he may not be flush with cash to do that.  And obviously he can't just tell you that you're screwed, because you would flip out.  So he instead remains quiet and possibly is trying to get the units back from the host, and/or is trying to earn up enough cash to handle your (And other) situations.

If I were you, I'd continue to try and rationally talk it out with him and see what you can work out.  I know it's not fair to you, at all, what has happened.  But if he can't afford to reimburse you, maybe you guys can work out some way for him to do so over time or something? 

I'm just guessing and like to see the good in people, so maybe it's as bad as you say and I'm wrong.  I think though that you won't get anywhere flipping out and threatening him.  A rational discussion is likely the best way to go about it and try and work out the details.

nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:15:51 PM

PSSPPS - I hope none of you are expecting to ever hold your hosted Ant in your arms...cause you ain't gettin it!

ftfy - nice rant btw

donations not accepted
eightcylinders

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

PS - I did not mean to imply that I am "coming for" eightcylinders, just sushi (unless eightcylinders is sushi, then yes of course)

PSS - I hope none of you are expecting to ever hold your hosted Ant in your arms...cause you ain't gettin it!

Well.

First, off, threats are kind of childish even if misdirected.  If you are going to get revenge, just do it.  Talking about it is pointless.

Second, since I really was just trying to help all of us out, if you do come for me can I ask you to please take out my ex first?  Thanks for that.

Third, I have seven hosted ants with Sushi that I bought when ants were in the $2,000 range.   

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:25:52 PM

Knock on wood but my Ant has been hashing away very stable for the last 6 days.

Therefor I suggest doing the same as eightcylinders, send Josh a decent (and very clear) email with what your problem is. Hopefully you'll get back in the game soon too!
necro_nemesis

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:57:21 PM

Sounding like an elaborate cloud mining deal in the end. What will be the outcome when the charge to have it shipped is more than it's worth?  Huh
bitmutiny

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:15:40 PM

One of the ants that sushi was supposed to send me stopped mining yesterday. Anyone else lose hashing?

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:25:13 PM

My ant has been running for 22 days straight now without going down. Pool went down once for two hours or so. I have had 48 days of the 90 days hosting I paid for so I've got my fingers crossed I'll make it till the end and swiftly receive the ant by post. I think shipping was included in the buy price, so if I'm correct it should be shipped for free.

Even thinking (if sushi starts selling again) to order a few more while he's sending them anyway. With undervolting they might be of interest.
Ronin1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:31:29 PM

With all the complaints here about getting ripped off by Sushi, why would anyone even consider purchsing from this guy?
Too many issues, many people believe he has scammed them and they are Never going to see their BC or ants again...
Greaterninja  at  Ninjatech.org  is an reputable place to purchase Antminers.   Great customer service.   Support an honest business.
rangerbob21

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:21:23 PM

I purchased half my S1s from Sushi and the other from Bitmain. Both arrived on time and functional. Bitmain provided tracking information where Sushi did not. So Bitmain is the winner in my book... Smiley
tempestb

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:26:55 PM

Ever since Sushi got my miners back online a few weeks ago I've had no problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: