Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 1.45 BTC Antminer S1 180GH/S Shipps on Feb 13 (Price Protection)  (Read 63530 times)
suprabitz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

I can confirm that WE NEVER GOT THIS ITEM. After repeated emails (at least 6+ and several bitcointalk posts), no reply until 3/17 he says "it was delivered" on 3/4 LEFT ON PORCH

We were home, we did not see anything on porch. It was either delivered to the wrong address, or stolen, or something.

Seriously? A $1000 item shipped without even a $2-3 signature confirmation? Are you that cheap that you're willing to risk a customer's item getting lost or stolen for $2-3? Then blame it on the customer or UPS.

As you can see by the UPS info

1) Sushi/bitmain DOES NOT ship with Signature Confirmation
2) They do NOT insure packages
3) If we had tracking #'s in a timely manner (not 16 days after shipping) we could have made sure to meet driver

Therefore, we have no recourse to file a claim with UPS.

We never got out item, we are out 1.45 B. Furthermore, the compensation for delay was never made.

GOT RIPPED OFF, hopefully Sushi will make amends.

Shipped on time as promissed and delivered according to the UPS...

UPS Tracking#: 1ZR239350445548144

Refund e-mail was never sent to you because the item was sent and UPS stated it was delivered.

Thank you

UPS Tracking# shows your items were sent...  Details being PM.  Appeared your government has the packages for a while

...not to talk about PSUs, cables and accessories that I already bought in order to be ready for when machines would have been delivered...  Should I feel a little dumb arm, don't you agree!? Sad  Sad  Sad

Sushi can you refund me? Item has not been shipped to me, please refund me. Ordered from your website.

I have not received the refund email

Your order # 100000800 has been
PAID.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

I can confirm that WE NEVER GOT THIS ITEM. After repeated emails (at least 6+ and several bitcointalk posts), no reply until 3/17 he says "it was delivered" on 3/4 LEFT ON PORCH

We were home, we did not see anything on porch. It was either delivered to the wrong address, or stolen, or something.

Seriously? A $1000 item shipped without even a $2-3 signature confirmation? Are you that cheap that you're willing to risk a customer's item getting lost or stolen for $2-3? Then blame it on the customer or UPS.

As you can see by the UPS info

1) Sushi/bitmain DOES NOT ship with Signature Confirmation
2) They do NOT insure packages
3) If we had tracking #'s in a timely manner (not 16 days after shipping) we could have made sure to meet driver

Therefore, we have no recourse to file a claim with UPS.

We never got out item, we are out 1.45 B. Furthermore, the compensation for delay was never made.

GOT RIPPED OFF, hopefully Sushi will make amends.

Shipped on time as promissed and delivered according to the UPS...

UPS Tracking#: 1ZR239350445548144

Refund e-mail was never sent to you because the item was sent and UPS stated it was delivered.

Thank you

UPS Tracking# shows your items were sent...  Details being PM.  Appeared your government has the packages for a while

...not to talk about PSUs, cables and accessories that I already bought in order to be ready for when machines would have been delivered...  Should I feel a little dumb arm, don't you agree!? Sad  Sad  Sad

Sushi can you refund me? Item has not been shipped to me, please refund me. Ordered from your website.

I have not received the refund email

Your order # 100000800 has been
PAID.

I had to sign for all mine...

donations not accepted
necro_nemesis

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

Bitmain sent me tracking info when mine were going out. I was able to track the shipment door to door with this info. A signature was required from the carrier, UPS, and there was no way I was getting this package unless I or someone paid the ransom UPS put on it for me to get it from them. Grin

My delivery seemed fine when everything went fine (well except for UPS and their foolish games). What I can't comment on is what would have happened if it handn't gone well as I don't know the insurance put on it or whether anyone could have paid the "ransom" (UPS hidden fees) and accepted the package the way it was shipped.

Not having a tracking number would be a SERIOUS disadvantange to anyone seeing if their order is staying on it's rails.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:15:26 PM

From my understanding of UPS and Fedex, you have to call them and tell them you want all packages that are delivered to require a signature.  In order to speed up delivery, they automatically assume that packages can have their signatures waived if left on the porch.  You have to specifically ask them to require it.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:18:25 PM

From my understanding of UPS and Fedex, you have to call them and tell them you want all packages that are delivered to require a signature.  In order to speed up delivery, they automatically assume that packages can have their signatures waived if left on the porch.  You have to specifically ask them to require it.

Not true for me, could be a UK thing maybe. I ordered from sushi and from bitmain - there was no way I was getting the parcels without a signature. Maybe different in the states...

donations not accepted
necro_nemesis

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:29:22 PM

I had to sign a waiver stating they could leave packages and I would accept liability for that decision. They provide a sticker to post on the house showing that a waiver is in place. Having said that, there is no way they were going to leave me a thing without collecting their pirate treasure. Grin
rangerbob21

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:35:38 PM

I received a tracking number for my first ant (after it arrived), no tracking on the second one (I have it) or the one supposedly currently shipped. Tracking #'s are the single most important piece of info for this process. I know when I paid, I do not (ever) know when these have been shipped or when I might expect the item... One piece of info can cut the conversations/questions here and on sushi-review to almost nothing I would bet... Just get us the tracking info please!!! Smiley Thanks!
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

The shipper has to pay extra for full signature verification not passive signature confirmation like leaving it there, that the driver verifies.
necro_nemesis

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:40:30 PM

The shipper has to pay extra for full signature verification not passive signature confirmation like leaving it there, that the driver verifies.

Add it to the bill. It's not like these things are .99 cents and coming from around the corner.

Really no excuse to cut corners here IMHO.
bitmutiny

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:54:27 PM

Sushi, I paid you to ship my hosted Ants THREE WEEKS ago.

Here is Sushi's last email correspondence: "Once accepted the payment, it should go out in 2 business days, but any specific customs request?"

This was on March 3rd. Where are my units? You said shipping in TWO DAYS!!

Why are you not addressing your hosting customers. I paid a TON for these units and now I need them, please ship them!!

bobleponge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

I just got a PM from Sushi, my order should be shipped on Monday or Tuesday. I will keep you updated once I get my tracking number. Seems legit so far.

Still no tracking number  Sad
ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:01:21 AM

You'll receive the miner before the tracking.

Just watch you phone and wait the call from ups.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
suprabitz

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:34:17 AM

I was in the same boat. Order #800 on website. Emailed him nearly daily since Feb 28th (ship date) he kept saying "its going out" but never gave me tracking number until 16 days after shipping after it was already lost or stolen.

I can confirm I ordered 1 unit from Sushi and 2 units from bitmaintech and all 3 units were shipped

WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND WITHOUT TRACKING.

At least Bitmaintech emailed tracking #'s so we were there at delivery. But if we weren't, it would have gone on the porch.

Sushi's last reply was
"If the UPS said it was delivered, there is really nothing I can do.  If UPS said, it was their mistake and it was never delivered then we can open a dispute with the UPS to see where the package went, but when the large corporation is telling us they delivered it, I have to go with that."

So thanks to Bitmain saving $2-4 to leave off the signature, I am out a 1.45 B miner.

YOU ARE PAYING WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND THESE GUYS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. There are plenty of guys on here screaming about RMAs not being fulfilled.

The fact that Sushi went dark for nearly 2 weeks with dozens of unfulfilled orders speaks mountains about this organization. If you don't have a local distributor in your country, stay away from these poorly run, reckless people.

Anybody on this forum would ship a S1 with NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED and NO INSURANCE?

Here is Sushi's last email correspondence: "Once accepted the payment, it should go out in 2 business days, but any specific customs request?"

Why are you not addressing your hosting customers. I paid a TON for these units and now I need them, please ship them!!
Pcpoet

Activity: 156

Cryptocurrency Rules man!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

I was in the same boat. Order #800 on website. Emailed him nearly daily since Feb 28th (ship date) he kept saying "its going out" but never gave me tracking number until 16 days after shipping after it was already lost or stolen.

I can confirm I ordered 1 unit from Sushi and 2 units from bitmaintech and all 3 units were shipped

WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND WITHOUT TRACKING.

At least Bitmaintech emailed tracking #'s so we were there at delivery. But if we weren't, it would have gone on the porch.

Sushi's last reply was
"If the UPS said it was delivered, there is really nothing I can do.  If UPS said, it was their mistake and it was never delivered then we can open a dispute with the UPS to see where the package went, but when the large corporation is telling us they delivered it, I have to go with that."

So thanks to Bitmain saving $2-4 to leave off the signature, I am out a 1.45 B miner.

YOU ARE PAYING WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND THESE GUYS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. There are plenty of guys on here screaming about RMAs not being fulfilled.

The fact that Sushi went dark for nearly 2 weeks with dozens of unfulfilled orders speaks mountains about this organization. If you don't have a local distributor in your country, stay away from these poorly run, reckless people.

Anybody on this forum would ship a S1 with NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED and NO INSURANCE?

Someone stole your package? That sucks man, but I do prefer no signature for my situation though. I think Ninjatech would do Signature if you let him know. He's awesome.

“Yabba Dabba Doo!!”- Fred Flintstone
necro_nemesis

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

If they at the onset were looking for a lame ass excuse to blame it on something that can't be verified for it not showing up??.... yeah I'm sure there are dirt bags that would indicate they ship things by that means.

Amateurs at best.
rangerbob21

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:58:56 PM

SUSHI!!!! Where the fuck are the tracking numbers for these shipments?Huh!!!!! You have the ability to send this info out via your website, I know this because I received tracking information for one item in Jan... What has happened since? Where is my item (order #914) Sushi?  

Whatever you are doing right now, just stop. Now go send out tracking information on everything that has shipped to the people that HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU...
suprabitz

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:02:14 PM

SUSHI!!!! Where the fuck are the tracking numbers for these shipments?Huh!!!!! You have the ability to send this info out via your website, I know this because I received tracking information on one item in Jan... What has happened since? Where is my item Sushi?   

Bro look what happened to me. You better be camped outside your house every day because they are gonna drop that package off WITH NO SIGNATURE on your front porch. You won't get tracking #'s until after the package is delivered.

Mine got stolen or mis delivered to wrong address. No telling without requiring signatures and UPS and Sushi are like "hey the site says delivered to your front porch, what you want me to do about it"
rangerbob21

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:19:42 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 01:28:33 PM by rangerbob21

Why can't people just do what the fuck they say they are going to do? Here we are, just begging for Sushi to do what he/she/they said they were going to do in the first place...  Damn, it really is not that hard. All these "bitcoin-pranures" seem to get in over their heads very quickly and can't hold up their end of the deals. Sending a tracking number for the items that were paid for and shipped is not difficult.  

EDIT: I did get my miner just no tracking/shipping information and it was dumb luck I was here to take it off the porch...
Mark77

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

Hello Sushi
I paid 1,9 BTC for the purchase of the AntMiner on January 22, 2014
The warrant number is 100000353.
In the last message dated 3 February, you said that you can send the AntMiner via DHL or EMS. I asked you to try to send it via DHL. After that I did not get your messages, and I haven’t received the AntMiner yet.
Therefore, please return me 1,9 BTC

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
GordonBM

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:28:34 AM

Still waiting for my order to be sent!

Order #100000872 - PAID

I got hacked by some Syrian faggot and now I have negative feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: