Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 1.45 BTC Antminer S1 180GH/S Shipps on Feb 13 (Price Protection)  (Read 63530 times)
sushi (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:28:24 PM

UPS Tracking# shows your items were sent...  Details being PM.  Appeared your government has the packages for a while

...not to talk about PSUs, cables and accessories that I already bought in order to be ready for when machines would have been delivered...  Should I feel a little dumb arm, don't you agree!? Sad  Sad  Sad

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobleponge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

There are few lost/misplaced orders at sushi-review.com

Reviewing the tracking numbers of each and see if it shows received by UPS or not.  Currently issuing the full refund on lost/missed orders.

System messages are being sent from sushi-review.com.  Please resond with the original message in reply.

SUSHI

Thank you Sushi for taking time to answer messages here. If you could refund order # 100000923‏ at 1LFYZ4QMZk4cteoUFFbdfNMaChsrPWg4GS that would be much appreciated (payment was sent from this address). Or if it's already shipped please pm me the tracking number.

Thanks
bitmutiny

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

sushi, what about my hosted Ants that were to be shipped two weeks ago??

cryptomatt

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:26:00 PM

sushi, what about my hosted Ants that were to be shipped two weeks ago??

Ditto, except 6 weeks ago...I've tried to be patient about this but there's literally no communication as to what the problem is.
bobleponge

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:45:08 AM

I just got a PM from Sushi, my order should be shipped on Monday or Tuesday. I will keep you updated once I get my tracking number. Seems legit so far.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:02:18 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 06:04:02 PM by l3sny

@sushi

nice!

my ticket on sushi-review is still not answered. Can you please assist ?

[#IFS-94319] Order # 100000862

there was no tracking number this time.

Please transfer the funds to

1GCS7HGigMY3nsNvDdEQB332kHeNvnpiS6

cheers!

lazyfringesurfer@gmail.com

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
melnikalex

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:05:25 AM

Hello, sushi.

I want to cancel order 100000912, paid 11-th of Mart 2014,
ticket #GZK-49617.

Please make refund to my address:
1NGjLJMsFwJCeQ4WA1E1PqHg5cGUWev8ru

--
I alredy opened ticket on sushi-review.com (2 hours after payment done), sent email and wrote to skype, and pm there, but got no answer.

I used to calc profit http://thegenesisblock.com/ and there was incorrect starting difficulty, and i noticed that only two hours after payment.

I got my refund, thank you sushi
vnhyp0

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:42:01 AM

Hi Sushi,

I emailed you and BITMAIN about RMAs on control boards and have yet to hear back from you regarding the status after I sent you the tracking numbers for sent boards. I was wondering if you could please give me an update on the RMA status and how the process is going. I have not heard back from you via email in 7 days (March 8th) and put in the RMA request 14 days ago (March 2nd).

I was wondering if you had any status updates for the control boards, as I have had two S1s that are inoperable because of the missing control boards sent in for RMA. Please let me know if there is any progress regarding the RMA process, or the loss in proceeds from offline miners.

Thanks.

QQ: 2228207157
suprabitz

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:29:22 AM

UPS Tracking# shows your items were sent...  Details being PM.  Appeared your government has the packages for a while

...not to talk about PSUs, cables and accessories that I already bought in order to be ready for when machines would have been delivered...  Should I feel a little dumb arm, don't you agree!? Sad  Sad  Sad

Sushi can you refund me? Item has not been shipped to me, please refund me. Ordered from your website.

I have not received the refund email

Your order # 100000800 has been
PAID.
rangerbob21

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:22:59 PM

sushi,

No email for refund, no tracking no nothing... order 100000914 order date 3/14 USA domestic shipping. Can anyone let me know what is happening? Thanks!
dvilaverde

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:26:41 AM

sushi,

Order #100000909 placed via sushi-review.com on March 11, 2014, what is happening with it?  Can't seem to get a hold of you via email. Just need confirmation that it shipped and if you have a tracking number.

Thanks
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:35:23 AM

Your package was held by your customs.  Please check your PM for the tracking#.

@sushi

nice!

my ticket on sushi-review is still not answered. Can you please assist ?

[#IFS-94319] Order # 100000862

there was no tracking number this time.

Please transfer the funds to

1GCS7HGigMY3nsNvDdEQB332kHeNvnpiS6

cheers!

lazyfringesurfer@gmail.com

sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:39:03 AM

got update from warranty...

1 control was misconfigured item, the 2nd one had functioning control card but the wi-fi antena connector was fallen off, and the replacement was sent out and you should have received them.

Hi Sushi,

I emailed you and BITMAIN about RMAs on control boards and have yet to hear back from you regarding the status after I sent you the tracking numbers for sent boards. I was wondering if you could please give me an update on the RMA status and how the process is going. I have not heard back from you via email in 7 days (March 8th) and put in the RMA request 14 days ago (March 2nd).

I was wondering if you had any status updates for the control boards, as I have had two S1s that are inoperable because of the missing control boards sent in for RMA. Please let me know if there is any progress regarding the RMA process, or the loss in proceeds from offline miners.

Thanks.

sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:41:50 AM

Shipped on time as promissed and delivered according to the UPS...

UPS Tracking#: 1ZR239350445548144

Refund e-mail was never sent to you because the item was sent and UPS stated it was delivered.

Thank you

UPS Tracking# shows your items were sent...  Details being PM.  Appeared your government has the packages for a while

...not to talk about PSUs, cables and accessories that I already bought in order to be ready for when machines would have been delivered...  Should I feel a little dumb arm, don't you agree!? Sad  Sad  Sad

Sushi can you refund me? Item has not been shipped to me, please refund me. Ordered from your website.

I have not received the refund email

Your order # 100000800 has been
PAID.

sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:49:52 AM

Hi,

E-mail was sent.  This order was misplaced into the international shipping side and sent from China...  Please contact me via e-mail with the origian message attached for the refund instruction.

sorry for the inconvinience. 

sushi,

No email for refund, no tracking no nothing... order 100000914 order date 3/14 USA domestic shipping. Can anyone let me know what is happening? Thanks!

sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:51:55 AM

This item was sent to the area of Wilm***ton.  I still don't have the tracking number list on this. 

If that is the wrong area, please PM me.  Thank you

sushi,

Order #100000909 placed via sushi-review.com on March 11, 2014, what is happening with it?  Can't seem to get a hold of you via email. Just need confirmation that it shipped and if you have a tracking number.

Thanks

GordonBM

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:37:09 AM

Still waiting Sad

Order #100000872 - PAID

I got hacked by some Syrian faggot and now I have negative feedback.
ads2003uk

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:39:35 AM

For uk people....
UPS are issuing invoices for the period of 26th Feb to 6th March, stating not enough charges were paid as they now have the correct fees through from customs.

Do not pay them, challenge this in writing (do not call them) the price you pay upon delivery to driver is all you are required to pay.

You can also state to request a copy of the signed contract between you and UPS that states you will be rrequired to pay extra. As no such contract exists you are not liable for any additional funds.

Remember everything in writing as you can contest this should it go further.

5 Blocks found by renting rigs @ http://tinyurl.com/qencw96
Free BitCoins every hour http://tinyurl.com/zdwezeo
Free Bitcoin Slots @ http://tinyurl.com/freeBTCslots
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

For uk people....
UPS are issuing invoices for the period of 26th Feb to 6th March, stating not enough charges were paid as they now have the correct fees through from customs.

Do not pay them, challenge this in writing (do not call them) the price you pay upon delivery to driver is all you are required to pay.

You can also state to request a copy of the signed contract between you and UPS that states you will be rrequired to pay extra. As no such contract exists you are not liable for any additional funds.

Remember everything in writing as you can contest this should it go further.
Do you have grounds for thinking this? I don't have my exact paperwork and UPS receipt/signed POD to hand but I'm sure when I read through it there was a disclaimer clearly communicating that all these charges were estimates and that you are still liable for any discrepancies once they're finalised. I'll dig out later. Do you know of any cases where this was actually successfully disputed?
suprabitz

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

So you guys know the deal

Even though you pay nearly $1k for this, Both SUSHI and BITMAIN send these packages with NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED and NO INSURANCE. That's right.

UPS will leave it at your door with nobody home. Or if they deliver to the wrong house, you're out of luck.

What's even better is that they don't send you tracking #'s. Even after repeated requests. I thought my unit wasn't shipped. No tracking #'s, no replies. Then Sushi emails me saying here's the tracking # it's been delivered 13 days ago. Tracked the number it was "LEFT ON PORCH". Really? We have a pretty secure location, far off the street, theft is unlikely, however, with NO SIG and NO INSURANCE you have no recourse with UPS. If they say its delivered, it's delivered. Even though we didn't get it.

And now Sushi is saying too bad it was delivered, we are not responsible.

1) Send tracking #'s on a timely manner
2) Put at a minimum, SIGNATURE REQUIRED. It only costs an extra $2-4
3) Put at least a $200 insurance amount so the UPS guy will be careful with it. Even for small insured amounts, they have much stricter policies and will never leave it on a porch without a signed door-tag authorizing it.

You guys ordering these S1's be advised that you're taking a huge risk on damage/theft/lost items and so far they are saying they will NOT take care of me.

So we got burned 1.45 B - and to boot, I was promised via email that I would get compensated for the shipping delay and have not.

Sushi I hope you take care of your customers, I really hope you will step up and do what's right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: